• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Well i just acquired the second most expensive bolt action rifle i have ever owned. Remington Sendero in 25-06. (the most expensive is my 50 BMG) once i clean it real good ill post some pics.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    So I found out today that my work partner was given a two day training course certificate with Jessie Duff....and he's asked me to join in. Should I be this excited? Heck yeah, can't wait till December.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    pdpVVuR.jpg

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    They thought it was a joke, but the cashier wasn’t laughing.

Two police officers say they were denied service at a popular southern fast-food chain in Lewisville, Texas because they work in law enforcement.
    While taking a break from working overnight traffic security at a construction site, Officers Michael Magovern and Cameron Beckham entered a Whataburger to grab something to eat..

http://news.yahoo.com/dont-serve-police-why-officers-turned-away-whataburger-202016519.html

Viking1204

Master
    The only bar I ever walked out of with the sun shining in the early am hours was Timbers on Okaloosa Island. We would hit Timbers after NightTown to listen to Misdemeanor play until 4am. We knew the bartenders and they would let us buy a few beers when they "closed" at 4am and keep them on ice, they would shut down for an hour while we hung out with the band and then opened up again at 5 am. That was a long time ago!

Seanpcola

A friend of mine was the manager of Franco's All Night Affair on 9th Ave. back in the 80s. It was a bottle club and he kept bugging me to check it out. Went in one Friday night about 11 and had a "couple" of drinks while chatting with some ladies. I will never figure out what happened but.......... I decided to leave since I had to be at work at 9 the next morning.I opened the door and got hit with bright sunlight. Looked at my watch and it was 8:15. I flew home took a fast freezing cold shower, got dressed and made it to the office exactly on time. Faked it just fine, got off at 3, went home and crashed till Sunday morning.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Hats off to all the stay at home moms out there that do this everyday. This shit ain't easy

Viking1204

Master
    My boys are older so my wife works a part time job at the tax collectors office and takes care of us 3 boys. We just have to remember to get out of her way when she's cleaning the house, she likes it done her way and only her way! Good women don't get enough credit for how much work they do, I really lucked out with mine!

Viking1204

Master
    Heading up for another weekend at the hunting camp, can't wait, a little less than 3 hours of work to go before I head North!

RackinRay

Master
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/18/us/boston-baby-doe-identified/
    This story breaks my heart. It is so sad when any child dies; but to have one die, and be abandoned alone like refuse, is heart crushing.
    What might she have been, what might she have done? Could she have been a history changing person? We will never know.
    We do not know what caused her death. What we do know is not complimentary. Family services were involved twice, and she was left in the home. Wait; before blaming child services ask yourself: What I know about such organizations?
    Typically, in my experience and understanding, they are not well funded. The employees are college graduates who are making less that they should for the work they do; given the education and training required to do challenging, often dangerous, work. Read, research, and make yourself wiser on child services; because we need to make a change.
    If it takes a village to raise a child, it should take a nation to mourn one! Rest-In-Peace Bella Amoroso Bond. As a man, a father, and a grand-father I am sorry we e you B.B.; you deserved better from us.
    You were brought into this world and not protected enough to let you live and develop to your full potential. We are sorry, and I hope we WILL make changes to better protect all children.
    I challenge our society: Stop funding welfare supporting the ones not willing to work, and let us apply the savings in the Child Welfare Systems nationwide focused on protecting our children!
    That is a start. Come on nation; go further, de-criminalize marijuana growing, production for personal use and consumption, and tax it.
    Many states are passing laws allowing it. It IS the will of the people, and has been proven less dangerous than alcohol from my readings. The savings in corrections and the additional tax income should mostly (to allow for political greed) go to support and protect our children.
    Not children producing biological parents, OUR children. I leave how to quantify that to smarter folks, but let us protect every living child to the best of our combined ability! They are the future, let’s fund the future. I challenge you America, let us find ways to save every child we can!

wildrider666

Master
    A truely sad end for this child. Vermin should not be allowed to breed as all to often the offspring and responsible socity bare the burden. This story is not unique in todays disposable Socitity, moms or dads kill their kids and kids kill their parents or grandparents. This little girl is just a face put to this problem this week. Life is all to cheap with todays moral and social decay and the weakest always suffer the most. It is the moral fiber of this Country that needs to be restored and The Gov can't fix what they have allowed and promoted into existance.

Legal recreational pot will not fix that but will allow some a refuge in a happy place. What will be the next drug wanted for legal recreational use be? How about three strikes and convicted criminals get executed in 60 days. Now you have a deterent and cost savings?

madeSICC88

Master
    Crimes against kids is sickening to me. I was talking to my brother in law a couple weeks ago and he was telling me he's been trying to learn how to do some small hacking on computers, I started talking about this article I read about the big hacking group ANON and they have been helping track down pedophiles and the sickos of the sort that dwell in the deep web. And how satisfying it would be to wipe them off the earth.
    He told me a story about this mission he was on in Afghanistan and the guy they were trying to bring in was also known to have raped at least 2 girls that were 10-12 years old. They were told to capture him alive if possible but pretty much everyone on his team knew as soon as they found him that they weren't bringing him alive and they didn't . He said he had his best night of sleep out there that night, as did the rest of his team after feeling the satisfaction of taking a guy like that out. It was a cool story.

wildrider666

Master
    Crimes against kids is sickening to me. I was talking to my brother in law a couple weeks ago and he was telling me he's been trying to learn how to do some small hacking on computers, I started talking about this article I read about the big hacking group ANON and they have been helping track down pedophiles and the sickos of the sort that dwell in the deep web. And how satisfying it would be to wipe them off the earth.
    He told me a story about this mission he was on in Afghanistan and the guy they were trying to bring in was also known to have raped at least 2 girls that were 10-12 years old. They were told to capture him alive if possible but pretty much everyone on his team knew as soon as they found him that they weren't bringing him alive and they didn't . He said he had his best night of sleep out there that night, as did the rest of his team after feeling the satisfaction of taking a guy like that out. It was a cool story.

So, small hacking is okay? I'm pretty sure its illegal in all sizes. As I said above, the decay of morals and Society is everwhere. IMHO

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    in the old days, many years ago, these people would have tripped and fell down the stairs @ the police dept....2 or 3 times....now, with body cams, and pc running amuck, leo have to call them sir or maam and take all the verbal & physical abuse the suspects can dish out....

and the hnic in charge wants to bring gitmo muslems over here to try them..so they can claims their rights///

Top Bottom