• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Not saying it will cure your phone issues but it can definatley make it run smoother. All phones access it differently but just google how to access the recovery menu on your specific phone model.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I'm so incredibly impatient when I order things online, but I can't make myself pay outrageous expedited shipping costs. Also, boring days at work make this 10x worse!

Viking1204

Master
    Jeep, Amazon Prime, $99 a year that includes free movies, online books and free 2 day shipping. In addition to the 2 day shipping upgrading to overnight shipping is only a few dollars extra. Since having Amazon Prime my in stores purchases as gone down considerably. No more driving around town looking for what I need, I just find it online and have it shipped to my house.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Jeep, Amazon Prime, $99 a year that includes free movies, online books and free 2 day shipping. In addition to the 2 day shipping upgrading to overnight shipping is only a few dollars extra. Since having Amazon Prime my in stores purchases as gone down considerably. No more driving around town looking for what I need, I just find it online and have it shipped to my house.

I've had Amazon prime for years and use it extensively. Unfortunately Amazon doesn't sell the gun parts I've been ordering lately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Been working at a bar for the last 2 mornings and man, seeing these fools stumbling in/ waiting for the place to open is sickening. Some of them are older so I figure they have nothing else to do but I see guys that are older than me probably but in there 30s-40s stumbling in here drunk already.
    Crazy.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Its called Sheris Club I think. Over in Theodore.
    I just has a sign that says Club out front.

Yesterday I was outside talking with a coworker and a guy gets out of his car and he yells and alsmot falls back onto his ass. Says " God Damn I thought I was about to step on a cow pie" haha looked to his feet and it was a chocolate chip cookie.
    This was about 8:30 am and he was walking into the bar.

Stagman

Master
    Its called Sheris Club I think. Over in Theodore.
    I just has a sign that says Club out front.

Yesterday I was outside talking with a coworker and a guy gets out of his car and he yells and alsmot falls back onto his ass. Says " God Damn I thought I was about to step on a cow pie" haha looked to his feet and it was a chocolate chip cookie.
    This was about 8:30 am and he was walking into the bar.

Did he ever yell "Roll Tide"?

Seanpcola

My wife used to manage and tend bar at a place that opened at 7AM. It was mnot too far from the front gate at NAS. The night shift crew would hit it as they were leaving work as it was their 5 PM.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    My wife used to manage and tend bar at a place that opened at 7AM. It was mnot too far from the front gate at NAS. The night shift crew would hit it as they were leaving work as it was their 5 PM.

In the mid '80s I bartended at a place called Clicks Billiards in Austin, TX and we opened at 7AM for the same reason, for the overnight workers of local industries like Texas Instruments. And many of them tipped quite well...

shootnstarz

Master
    What kind of bar is open at 8:30 am? Only bars I've ever been in opened at the earliest 11 am.

No longer with us but the "World Famous Tiki Lounge" was famous for their $.90 bloody marys, opened promptly at 0800. That's where most of the professional drinkers hung out.

Rick

MarkS

Master
    Back in 80 and 81 I spent a lot of time working out of Port Allen across the river from Baton Rouge, one dive The Candlelight Inn would only close when the last customer (drunk) walked out. Many a morning I would go outside to find the sun up and my a$$ running late to work and I was nowhere near the last drunk in the bar.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    I bartended at Victor's in FWB and then Nightown in Destin in the early 80's and as such often didn't get off work till after 4AM, when all the bars were suppose to close. However if you knew the right people, "The Little Bar" at the Blue Horizon on Okaloosa Island along with a bar in Destin owned by Dickie Malone (can't remember the name) were both known to cater to bar people "after hours". They knew we spent serious money and were quite good tippers. Both places had no windows, and when someone eventually left and the sun shined through the doorway, you knew it was probably time to go as well.

The Stowaway Lounge on the 4th floor at the Carousel Inn on the Island was another good after hours bar, but it had plenty of windows so the sun didn't sneak up on you. Ahh the memories...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom