• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    So, small hacking is okay? I'm pretty sure its illegal in all sizes. As I said above, the decay of morals and Society is everwhere. IMHO
    Hacking in general is not a crime.
    Working your way through a firewall or some form of security to access something confidential or of the sort is definatley illegal.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    I can use my phone as a remote control for the TV and a TV Guide at the same time. Life is good. Now I just need a beer delivery woman so I don't have to get off the couch....

FUPAGUNT

Master
    God I hate trying to explain shit to stupid ass drunks. It's like trying to explain algebra to a fucking 2 year old. I have no clue how I made it for about 14 years as a bartender . (Oh yeah, the $$$) My tolerance level for them now takes me about two seconds then I want to smash their face in. Dumb fucks

wildrider666

Master
    I won't bother with a ethics. If you hack into communications or computers of the Gov, a company or little Johnny's home computer: ITS AGAINST THE LAW. Please review the link below.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/teleco...ter-hacking-and-unauthorized-access-laws.aspx

Hacking in general is not a crime.
    Working your way through a firewall or some form of security to access something confidential or of the sort is definatley illegal.

madeSICC88

Master
    Yea that's what I said, hacking though equipment that you don't have permission to do so is completely illegal, your view of the term hacking seems to only be breaking into data bases or similar things in order to get information that isn't yours.
    Hacking can be used to make a button on your phone change a song that your streaming, or taking some old gaming console and soldering in new boards with new firmware that allows you to use it as a media server or complete entertainment hub.
    Hacking in the media is considered a bad term, but there is so much more that people consider hacks then just that single definition or idea.

This is the group I was referring to in my initial post on the subject : http://www.mintpressnews.com/anonymous-hackers-expose-shutdown-pedophile-websites/32661/ i agree 100% a lot of the stuff they do is wrong and a abuse of the knowledge/skills they have. But exposing those pieces of shit is awesome.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    "he was telling me he's been trying to learn how to do some small hacking on computers"

I took it as it was typed. Not that he was learning to reconfigure or reprogram. I am well aware of White Hats, Black Hats and Crackers.
    I regret the confusion.
    WR

madeSICC88

Master
    Shit, he could very well be learning it to do stuff that would walk the fine line of legality but I doubt it. It could be something that he want to learn for his job, I have no clue.

My other brother in law on the other hand did do a lot of illegal stuff that dealt with getting into hospital databases and got in some major trouble, now he works for a big software company writing code to keep people like him out of that stuff, haha

Viking1204

Master
    Ethical Hackers get paid a lot of money by companies who hire them to protect their data. If you want to catch a hacker who better than having a hacker on your team!

madeSICC88

Master
    Short day at work today. Rained out at my jobs.
    Wife's got friends and their kids over. Was hoping to enjoy some relaxing, Guess I'll sit and watch Frozen for the 1000th time.

shootnstarz

Master
    Well, me and Target almost got squashed by a gasoline tanker this morning, just shortly after a blue hair pulled out of a quick rip store just feet in front of me on PF road.

With so many close calls it's inevitable somebody's going to eventually succeed in crushing the poor car. I just hope they do it before I get it painted this winter, and it doesn't hurt too much.

I swear, it's bright red, I can see it just fine, WTF is going on with these idiot drivers. They just pull out on the road or change lanes (tanker) like there's nobody else on the road. And why doesn't our esteemed FHP start writing tickets for these folks instead of hiding in the bushes waiting for a speeder?

Rick

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Wife is gone for a week, I am home alone...I love it, peace and quiet, eat and drink what I want!

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Does Cordova Mall have one of those silly No Guns signs? A friend of mine wants me to accompany her to a Dr.'s appointment in P-Cola next week and also wants to stop by Victoria's Secret in that mall. I'd like to know ahead of time if my EDC is unwelcome (but of course, not that I won't carry it anyway).

Fletch

Master
    Does Cordova Mall have one of those silly No Guns signs? A friend of mine wants me to accompany her to a Dr.'s appointment in P-Cola next week and also wants to stop by Victoria's Secret in that mall. I'd like to know ahead of time if my EDC is unwelcome (but of course, not that I won't carry it anyway).

I avoid the mall like the plague but would make an exception in your case sign or not. When a "friend" ask you to help her pick out some lingerie probably best to not get all political and start ranting about being offended because they may not welcome your legal concealed weapon.

Chances are while you are at home cleaning your gun and patting yourself on the back for taking a stand, someone else will be eagerly helping her pick out a few things while also planing how to help her out of them later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shootnstarz

Master
    Don't you just love all the elitist that fly all over the world in their 747s and bitch at us servile scum for destroying the planet?

RH

madeSICC88

Master
    Strong coffee this morning? That's how I get when I drink to much coffee.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Strong coffee this morning? That's how I get when I drink to much coffee.

No, I just had my normal 2 cups, and they were even spaced out more than normal.

I walked through a cloud of sawdust yesterday afternoon on my way out of work and it royally screwed up my sinuses yesterday afternoon and last night. I went to bed with a horrendous headache. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Top Bottom