DK Firearms

Braced Pistols to become SBR's starting in December?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LordPorter1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And thats the crux of a Law vs. a Regulation..
    In a Law you are presumed innocent until convicted by a Jury of you Peers. With a regulatory body; they find you "Non Compliant" and fine you. AKA: You are running a restaurant and the health inspector finds you not washing your hands.. You are non compliant in the handwashing rule and they fine you 10000 per day until you fix your situation.
    The shitty thing with ATF is they are a regulatory body that was given arrest powers. So you can be found "Non Compliant" on a rule that gets changed willy nilly. How this was not deemed Unconstitutional on its face is crazy to me.
    Very well put, these random changes of the goal post instill fear. "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Tyranny occurs when absolute power is granted to a ruler. In a tyrannical government, the ruler becomes corrupt and uses his power to further his own interests instead of working for the common good.

It’s something I have to remind myself of because I can’t believe where we are as a country right now.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That’s exactly what they want, too.

Answer is “None of the above.”

The traitors need to answer for their crimes. The “swamp” is just the sewer backed up so bad it’s spilled out of the house and into the yard so long that the entire neighborhood is affected. These actions from the BATFE(CES) are just more indicators of how this regime views “We the People”.

It sure would be nice if enough “decision-makers” would uphold their oath and stop betraying their sacred trust.
    Wouldn‘t that be something…
    Brother, if any of 'em started upholding their oaths at this point, I'd think it was a trap.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very well put, these random changes of the goal post instill fear. "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Tyranny occurs when absolute power is granted to a ruler. In a tyrannical government, the ruler becomes corrupt and uses his power to further his own interests instead of working for the common good.

It’s something I have to remind myself of because I can’t believe where we are as a country right now.
    People are so afraid, they'll turn on, or turn in, anyone that appears not to be just to preserve their own little piece (illusion?) of "security." Fear has gone from mania to disease. It's contagious, and the infected willingly cultivate and pass it on.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Well it WOULD be a huge disaster....
    I'll take Trump's disaster and Trump's $1.80 a gallon in gas any day of the week over what is in the White House right now, what with O'biden's $3.50 a gallon in gas and O'biden's grocery prices having doubled. Nevermind the $75,000,000,000 of our money that the child sniffer gave Ukraine, when that war was clearly a no win proposition in the very first week. Oh and can't forget the $7,000,000,000 in equipment that you and I and everybody else in America paid for that the child sniffer left in Afghanistan. Nevermind the slap in the face that was to the 2,462 American service members who died in Afghanistan trying to help them

Last edited:
    Top Bottom