• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Just stop the shaming either way and do what you want to personally and leave others alone...good grief!
    That's right. We're all (mostly) free and (mostly) well educated enough to make up our own minds. Well said sir. I fully agree everybody should stop all forms of shame/shaming. Education is how we stop the shaming. As far as education, well, that is complicated, isn't it? There's 7 or 8 kinds of abuse in all relationships to some degree, big or small. The state, local and federal governments all have relationships with us and are all to some degree abusive, big or small. All kind of abuses can be stopped by talking about them. Let people know what is being done. Educate the people that can help end the abuse. And, conversely, this is why the abusers in the government have ordered the social media platforms (that We the People use for communication) to shut down, censor and delete any and all communications that don't tote the abusers/pro-vaccine bullies' party line... and why the churches and other large gatherings where communities gathered in person and communicated without social media were ordered locked down, stopped by the abusers/pro-vaccine bullies.... to lock down the education of the truth. Fauci went on TV the other day and said maybe at least this time he thinks maybe we won't have another lockdown. I'm not holding my breath

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-035458_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210803-035458_Chrome.jpg
      291.8 KB · Views: 78
    • Screenshot_20210803-045244_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210803-045244_Chrome.jpg
      349.2 KB · Views: 85
    • Screenshot_20210803-044207_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210803-044207_Chrome.jpg
      397.8 KB · Views: 86
    • Screenshot_20210803-051034_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210803-051034_Chrome.jpg
      386.2 KB · Views: 86
    Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And local Border Patrol and other local LEO's on the border are overwhelmed to the point that they were caught red handed releasing known Covid positive illegals into the interior of my country, some of which were quoted by the local media on the border as having said specifically that they were headed towards FLORIDA. News flash folks! They got more than Covid! Look at the small print and you'll see this graph is from the CDC and WHO in March of last year View attachment 126592
    Speaking of which I can say that, without a doubt, I am seeing a hell of a lot more people walking the sidewalks with trash bags full of clothes etc, riding bikes at every intersection in Panama City Beach and Destin than ever before in previous years. They all have a ghetto vibe about them, you can clearly see it. They are unkept, look dirty, bikes are 30 years old, hauling trash bags and makeshift ways of hauling items around. These people are clearly not locals, make of that what you will but ive lived here for many years and see the changes. It has gotten much more pronounced this year. They are invaders and I just don't care who that may offend.

EDIT: But ill be damned that most of them are still wearing their chin diapers :D

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    BTW... Might very well have been an illegal alien or transient that took all them 6 or 7 guns out of people's cars on the beach last week or so... watch out in the dunes for camps. Was that near you guys? Answer by PM. It won't let me delete this

Last edited:

TR-6

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can’t help but laugh at some of these posts. Are you guys getting your information from Alex Jones?
    Get it or don’t get it but don’t spread ridiculous unsubstantiated rumors.
    That’s what the radical left always resort to when they have no real answers name calling and of course Alex Jones

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    That’s what the radical left always resort to when they have no real answers name calling and of course Alex Jones
    It's a page right out of "Rules for Radicals" where it says "label to disable". Funny thing is that there's right wing radicals too and Mr Kingshit Right-wing Radical himself, Donald J Trump, used the Rules for Radicals against the Left to good effect. So did Rush Limbaugh (RIP) calling Mrs. Fake Indian "Pocahontas". It's one reason why the pro-vaccine bullies are quick to "label" everything "racist" or "homophobic" or "domestic terrorist" because most good people get scared and it shuts them right down, ie. "disable". But nope, not here. The Few and the Proud, proudly taking it to where it needs to go. Not too many ass chewings, debates or backstabbings can compare to how a Marine SNCO can shit on a noncom, but at the end of the day, we'd go to the grave for each other. That's sort of what we need to understand and have on a national level. We're two wings, Left and Right, on the same bird. We can't let it divide us

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    So far a minimum of 1100 illegal aliens have been dropped off in NWFL and that is just the official count, no telling how many homeless are here. All that and the 1M tourists coming in are spreading the virus faster and causing an upsurge.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    So far a minimum of 1100 illegal aliens have been dropped off in NWFL and that is just the official count, no telling how many homeless are here. All that and the 1M tourists coming in are spreading the virus faster and causing an upsurge.
    I got to hang out with one for an afternoon at my buddy Roberts house. He was a retired Venezuelan army Sergeant. I've been to Mexico twice and I have 2 years high school Spanish and I still couldn't understand him much. He didn't speak a lick of English, but was a great guy. Robert, a Spanish speaking preacher, translated. It's hard to call them illegal when our government is facilitating them and we have so much in common despite the language barrier. But they are illegal, and so are our government's actions.

Last edited:

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Makes me think of the old expression - may you live in interesting times. These are definitely interesting.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I got to hang out with one for an afternoon at my buddy Roberts house. He was a retired Venezuelan army Sergeant. I've been to Mexico twice and I have 2 years high school Spanish and I couldn't understand him much. He didn't speak a lick of English, but was a great guy. Robert, a Spanish speaking preacher, translated. It's hard to call them illegal when our government is facilitating them and we have so much in common despite the language barrier. But they are illegal, and so is our government's actions.

It's not hard to call them illegal. Because that's what the FORK they Are.

And yeah, so is the BULLSHIFT that the regime is doing.

We're in some kind of "crisis", but the puppet in the Oval Office is perfectly content to let millions stream through the border into the mainland.

Small businesses must close, but large political donor businesses can stay open.

Wear a covidiot costume outside in the middle of an empty parking lot regardless of having the almighty savior vaccination, but let maskless hacking and snot-blowing illegal invaders spew bioweapon all over your town.

You can't use federal regulated forms of public transportation without a mask and paying your ticket, but the illegal diseased invaders get a free ticket to ride whenever they want to spread the love.

Don't wear a mask. Wear a mask. Don't. Wear two. Get a vaccine. No wait. Ok, there's a libtard getting sworn-in so the vaccine is holy now. Vaccine doesn't mean immune. Wait, yes, it does. Wait, no it doesn't. Well, you won't be able to spread it. Wait, yes you will, but you won't get sick. Wait, you can still get sick. Wear a mask. Heck, make your kids wear one, too. Heck, make them get a vaccine. Wait, it's not EUA'd for kids. Wait, now it is.

^--- The "science" of political whimsy.

Best of luck to you all.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    NOW VA PNS - -> 100% MASK,OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE DOOR !!
    Same with the civilian facility I frequent. --- SAWMAN

Seagilroy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Vaccines usually take 5 to 8 years to get approved this one took how long? Reuters can be trusted Lol at that
    Yeah, and cars used to take months to build! Now you can bang one out every 10 - 15 minutes. Now I’m not saying the vaccine is perfect, but the technology has changed for the better! So a vaccine in months is not out of the question. I got it and my tail is the only thing changing, keeps getting longer, wife won’t talk to me anymore so it’s kinda win win!

bowona13

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reuters (independent and respected news outlet that reports facts without biases) fact check says claims that the vaccine is untested are false. Be cautious of misleading media. We're in a country where everyone has the freedom to make choices for themselves, so make your own choice and save your breath. You might need it if you get sick.
    Check out the CDC's own VARES report that shows over 6000 have died from your tested Vaccine! Reuters is propaganda

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Check out the CDC's own VARES report that shows over 6000 have died from your tested Vaccine! Reuters is propaganda
    And that's not a complete list, either. And that's just in our country

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    And that's in only a year or so. The Covid19 vaccine American kill rate is almost the same American kill rate for the Korean War. With 36,000 dead divided by 4 years is roughly 9,000 dead per year for the Korean War. And I hate to point it out, but this year is far from over and more Americans will die from the Covid vaccine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210804-175932_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210804-175932_Chrome.jpg
      168.5 KB · Views: 76
    Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Higher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, and cars used to take months to build! Now you can bang one out every 10 - 15 minutes. Now I’m not saying the vaccine is perfect, but the technology has changed for the better! So a vaccine in months is not out of the question. I got it and my tail is the only thing changing, keeps getting longer, wife won’t talk to me anymore so it’s kinda win win!
    I know Zantac is not a vaccine but I’m glad I never took it. Not sure how long it was tested but did not work out too well!

Top Bottom