• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wouldn't hurt to have some on hand if you do catch the bioweapon. It would explain my hair loss... but hey I've been shaving my head bald since active duty, years before finding HCQ. Good to know, though. At the current rate I figure in about ten years I won't have to worry about haircuts anymore and I will save about $300 a year, so win win for me :) I can get my HCQ for free on base so it can be way cheaper than getting haircuts. I say "can" because usually I don't get it on base because I have a serious beef against "gun-free" zones and it's downright f****** pitiful that I have to call an active-duty military training facility a f****** gun-free zone
    HAHA!!
    "Gun free zone"
    How did that work for Pcola NAS a few years back?
    As always, the wrong people are the ones "gun free".... but, that is by design now ain't it?

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's great idea to read the official government data and explanations of the covid19 vaccines as we need to be our own advocates in this.

I also think its important to keep in mind how ridiculous what some of these agencies have told us recently, like this gem (there are more but I dont want to spam it all) :

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Like the draft for Viet Nam?
    And how the dems are now calling to have the draft for females too... why? What's the military build-up for? Why double the number of conscripts? What is on the horizon that has the Kamala administration so worried about so many of our kids dying, that the administration needs to double the number of our kids to die against their will? And talk about vaccine bullying... once our kids are being held on active duty against they're will, they will be getting experimental DNA altering gene therapy covid shots in their arms... or else face prison time in the brig or maybe even a federal penitentiary depending on how much somebody resists, I'm sure... against their will

Last edited:

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Like the vaccine dodgers now.
    I haven't seen anyone dodging the vaccine unless someone is equating free choice with dodging. My body, my choice right?

My personal opinion - if you trust the government, doctors, and big pharma - you didn't pay attention in history class.

If you want to get the shot, get the shot.

If you got the shot, what are you so worried about?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I haven't seen anyone dodging the vaccine unless someone is equating free choice with dodging. My body, my choice right?

My personal opinion - if you trust the government, doctors, and big pharma - you didn't pay attention in history class.

If you want to get the shot, get the shot.

If you got the shot, what are you so worried about?
    THIS 1000%

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With all the controversy surrounding the vaccine I really did not know whether to take it or not. I basically believe NOTHING the government or the media tells me and probably even less (if possible) of what I read on an internet gun forum talking about a medical issue.

Almost 4 years ago my wife was diagnosed with glioblastoma and given 14 months to live. The incredible doctors at Shands Hospital in Gainesville put her on a clinical trial for a new method to deal with it. She was the second person to start the trial. Her participation in the trial ended over a year ago although many others who started after her are still on it. She is not on any medication and is doing great. The only thing she still has to do is get an MRI every 3 months to make sure it stays away, so far it has. With that being said the one person I trust most about medical issues is her oncologist.

A couple of months ago we were talking about the vaccine and were both hesitant to take it. We wanted to talk to her oncologist before doing anything so on her next MRI visit we brought up the subject with him. He agreed their was some controversy with it but felt the benefits far outweighed the (possible) down side. He had already taken the vaccine himself. So with his advice we both took the shot. Other than a very slight pain at the injection site for a day or so neither of us had any effects. Whether it will really keep us from getting the disease is unknown but I wasn't worried as well over 95% of people who get it are fine soon anyway. In fact thats why I had planned on not taking it, but with what her doctor said and my wife wanting to take it I decided to also.

I believe thats the way it should be decided, a discussion with a trusted doctor and weighing the facts (or what we think may be facts) to make your personal decision. It absolutely should not be mandated by the government or any business. Although in a way I do hope the government mandates it. That way when we take back the Presidency that was stolen at the last election and have control of the house and senate, which will happen in a little over a year we can declare democrat voters and politicians a threat to the country and mandate all citizens who voted "D" get lobotomized. Most won't be able to tell the difference anyway...;)

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    With all the controversy surrounding the vaccine I really did not know whether to take it or not. I basically believe NOTHING the government or the media tells me and probably even less (if possible) of what I read on an internet gun forum talking about a medical issue.

Almost 4 years ago my wife was diagnosed with glioblastoma and given 14 months to live. The incredible doctors at Shands Hospital in Gainesville put her on a clinical trial for a new method to deal with it. She was the second person to start the trial. Her participation in the trial ended over a year ago although many others who started after her are still on it. She is not on any medication and is doing great. The only thing she still has to do is get an MRI every 3 months to make sure it stays away, so far it has. With that being said the one person I trust most about medical issues is her oncologist.

A couple of months ago we were talking about the vaccine and were both hesitant to take it. We wanted to talk to her oncologist before doing anything so on her next MRI visit we brought up the subject with him. He agreed their was some controversy with it but felt the benefits far outweighed the (possible) down side. He had already taken the vaccine himself. So with his advice we both took the shot. Other than a very slight pain at the injection site for a day or so neither of us had any effects. Whether it will really keep us from getting the disease is unknown but I wasn't worried as well over 95% of people who get it are fine soon anyway. In fact thats why I had planned on not taking it, but with what her doctor said and my wife wanting to take it I decided to also.

I believe thats the way it should be decided, a discussion with a trusted doctor and weighing the facts (or what we think may be facts) to make your personal decision. It absolutely should not be mandated by the government or any business. Although in a way I do hope the government mandates it. That way when we take back the Presidency that was stolen at the last election and have control of the house and senate, which will happen in a little over a year we can declare democrat voters and politicians a threat to the country and mandate all citizens who voted "D" get lobotomized. Most won't be able to tell the difference anyway...;)
    Glory to the
    Lord

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You definitely can trust the government which is in bed with the media, big tech and cooperations! The same people that funded the research and development of the virus that leaked (maybe) from the lab in Wuhan (100% fact now) that has mutated to a more contagious virus, but all of that aside! Someone said it earlier in this discussion, everyone has to decide for themselves! Most younger and healthier people do OK when they get the virus! Many older and/or unhealthier people don’t. So for now, many can still choose but that window appears to be shrinking by the day!
    In addition, some countries are already talking about a 2nd booster and some are saying it will end up as an annual thing like the flu vaccine! Fun times for sure!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

It's the second shot that people who have had bad reactions say has the most severe adverse life threatening reactions. And it's the resulting microscopic blood clots in the lung capillaries in like 60% of the vaccinated that will lead to right side heart failure and death within three years. All determined in a medical study by doctors. There's a leaked video of 5 or 6 doctors teleconferencing about it on the banned.video website. Somebody please post a link. It's cutting edge medical research going on right now about the experiment being performed on you and me and all of our wives and children and parents with the experimental Covid 19 vaccines, the first vaccine program on record in the whole history of mankind admitted on record by doctors and Fauci to change your DNA. Heart failure in 3 years for 60% of the vaccinated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210725-085342_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210725-085342_Chrome.jpg
      280.5 KB · Views: 68
    Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    A judge is bullying inmates to get the shot in exchange for reducing sentences or parole times or something like that. Came out in the news cycle a couple days ago. It just occurred to me ( while thinking about how Fauci is on record admitting the shot changes our DNA) that all these prisoners DNA profiles are on record. Not to mention all of the open unsolved cases all over the world with DNA evidence pending processing or waiting to be matched to a perpetrator(s). I wonder how this DNA changing experiment is going to effect law enforcement and DNA evidence going forward. I bet a good defense lawyer will be able to cast doubt, justifiable legal doubt, on future DNA lab results compared to pre-covid vaccine DNA samples. Not to mention how these hundreds of thousands of past and present prisoner' pre-covid vaccination DNA results are government property and they represent a vast control group in the experiment. Interesting.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    So according to the CDC's own numbers, if you make it past the first few days after taking the vaccine without damn dying you got a pretty good chance of not immediately dying. But at day 40 or 50 you still have like a 1,000 times greater chance of dying from the DNA altering vaccine then winning the lottery, according to CDC data as of June 25, 2021. Yep, yes sir, I don't play the lottery either, folks. By the way, breaking news as of yesterday, the VAERS website has apparently crashed and/or been taken offline. So many adverse reactions being reported it crashed? Or did the powers that be take it offline to hide the facts after the CDC's own tool became a powerful weapon in the information war against the pro-vaccine pushing bully known as the CDC?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210731-033345_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210731-033345_Chrome.jpg
      140.3 KB · Views: 69
    Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Top Bottom