• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TR-6

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do you know what vaccines in the past that the covid19 vaccines are based off of?

My understanding is that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine use mRNA technology which is relatively new and while there has been some mRNA testing in the past, there has never been an mRNA vaccine officially on the market before. The J&J vaccine is reported to use traditional vaccine technology. This is only info that ive accumulated from reading articles online. Im not saying the vaccines are bad but I like to try and be informed.Let me know if im wrong please.

- Not a medical guru just a guy trying to make sense of it all
    There is no FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine these are all just shots people are getting and they won’t even tell you what’s in the shot there have been tons of issues with the shots that go under reported by the main stream media
    Reuters (independent and respected news outlet that reports facts without biases) fact check says claims that the vaccine is untested are false. Be cautious of misleading media. We're in a country where everyone has the freedom to make choices for themselves, so make your own choice and save your breath. You might need it if you get sick.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    There is no FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine these are all just shots people are getting and they won’t even tell you what’s in the shot there have been tons of issues with the shots that go under reported by the main stream media
    Exactly. One of the issues was two different covid shot brands were being made in the same production facility, but one of the two brands is not approved for emergency use in America. They recalled millions of doses and shut the place down after it got leaked to the internet that like 15 million doses or so got the ingredients of both shots in one bottle. No telling how many people got overdosed.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I can’t help but laugh at some of these posts. Are you guys getting your information from Alex Jones?
    Get it or don’t get it but don’t spread ridiculous unsubstantiated rumors.
    Your reaction is called "cognitive dissonance". It is normal. I had cognitive dissonance too. I have been pumped full of dozens of vaccines. I've been pro-vaccine my whole life... until the covid vaccine. Difference is that this shot isn't a normal vaccine. It is the first shot on record officially to change your DNA and scatter thousands of spike proteins through your whole body, in every organ and in every blood vessel. The man shown below was the first vaccinated to have an autopsy and investigated and independently proven to have the spike proteins in nearly every single cell in his whole body, after Gates and Fauci "science" was telling us that "that's not possible, those spike proteins stay at the injection site". Watch the video at Banned.video where the doctors teleconferencing got recorded and leaked talking about how the 60% of the vaccinated will die in less than 3 years from the spike proteins causing blocked lung capillaries, then right side heart failure after having to pump harder thru those blocked lung capillaries. The doctors on video explain to each other that the spike proteins embedded in the cell wall of the capillaries damage the vessel wall and the damage never goes away. It is a blocked capillary for the rest of the life of the vaccinated. Multiply that by thousands of capillaries in every body. Even if the doctors are only half right, that's 30% of the covid vaccinated dead in 3 years from right side heart failure. No, I'm sorry, not heart failure, but heart failure caused by the covid shot. Call it what it is. Hundreds of thousands of Americans and other millions of people around the world will have ultimately been disabled and died from the covid shot. "Heart disease" "stroke" "heart attack" "heart failure" will become even more common household terms and nobody will be able to hold the vaccine company bullies liable under the terms of the "emergency" authorization shield they hide behind.
    Screenshot_20210801-011814_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210703-041307_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210703-041307_Chrome.jpg
      343 KB · Views: 81
    • Screenshot_20210703-041439_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210703-041439_Chrome.jpg
      540 KB · Views: 81
    Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I hve had ALL MY SHOTS.
    I HAVE HAD COVID - -> so I have all the resistance antibodies shit.
    I'm just perfect. PROVE IT ?? TO WHO,ANDWHY??
    If ya'll remember,several years ago the doctor <---> patient confidentiality was SACRED.
    Why not now ?? Because the stupidest president in the world sez so ?? --- SAWMAN

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I hve had ALL MY SHOTS.
    If ya'll remember,several years ago the doctor <---> patient confidentiality was SACRED.
    Why not now ?? Because the stupidest president in the world sez so ?? --- SAWMAN
    I just read an article about how the billionaire NFL vaccine bullies are making the players ON THE FIELD wear color coded bracelets to show who has had the shot and who hasn't... and the whole last half of the article was devoted to what a violation of patient confidentiality it was. Billionaire NFL team owners and trillionaire vaccine companies pushing government policy is the very definition of FASCISM, a textbook definition: big government controlled by big business. It's also called a "corporatocracy" (spellcheck) and it even has more than a few Progressive Democrats on the Hill worried

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210801-053647_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210801-053647_Chrome.jpg
      266.8 KB · Views: 71
    • Screenshot_20210801-053718_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210801-053718_Chrome.jpg
      347.8 KB · Views: 73

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Some of you might want to google questions that you have about the vaccine or here are some answers put together by John Hopkins University.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hve had ALL MY SHOTS.
    Well he DID claim credit for the vaccine.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Some of you might want to google questions that you have about the vaccine or here are some answers put together by John Hopkins University.
    The first "myth" John Hopkins University mentions is the "spike proteins affect women's fertility" "myth". On my debate team this was known as "deflection", and it is a half-truth, the most effective kind of lie. It's not just fertility, but also the actual placenta of an already pregnant woman and the person inside that placenta (who has rights and protection under the law as well). Not one statistic is mentioned in that paragraph to support the University's "myth" claim. So I will produce a statistic to support the truth. This statistic is from March. It is a worldwide statistic, unlike the trial that John Hopkins University mentions which only included 23 women who got pregnant. How many more hundreds of people have been murdered by lethal Moderna injection while still inside their placenta since March? Is the University a pro-vax bully too or are they just ignorant? There's a difference between being ignorant (not knowing) and being complicit in the 366% increase in the murder of infants
    Screenshot_20210408-002545_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Johns Hopkins University is the largest university research partner of the federal government who receives several billion per year in federal dollars. That alone should raise a red flag.

EDIT: And while we bicker over the vaccine and whos fault covid is our fearless leaders have welcomed in and disbursed 2 million 3rd world immigrants across the US this year and it does not appear to be slowing down. Why would they do this if this pandemic is so dire?

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    The Johns Hopkins University is the largest university research partner of the federal government who receives several billion per year in federal dollars. That alone should raise a red flag..
    What a freaking conflict of interest!

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I can’t help but laugh at some of these posts. Are you guys getting your information from Alex Jones?
    Get it or don’t get it but don’t spread ridiculous unsubstantiated rumors.

OK, so, this isn't Alex Jones, sadly it's just an FDA presentation from October of 2020.
    I guess you'll just have to take them at their own word.

At 2:06:29 Deputy Director of the Immunization Safety Office at the CDC Tom Shimabukuro showed these slides ... Whoops ... he clicked through them pretty quick didn't he, here you go -

tomshima1.jpg

tom-shima-2.jpg

Then at 2:33:40 Steven Anderson the Director of Office of Biostatistics and Epidemiology was showing the FDA safety surveillance planning and there is a quick blip of a slide ... did you catch it? No? OK , here you go

fda-2352.jpg

Two different presenters had similar slides in their presentations. Guess it must be common knowledge on that end.

Now look at the list of possible adverse reactions shown in the FDA’s “working list” again -
    • Guillain-Barré syndrome
    • Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (“Characterized by a brief but widespread attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin – the protective covering of nerve fibers,” according to NIH.)
    • Transverse myelitis
    • Encephalitis/ myelitis/ encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/ meningitis/ encepholaphathy
    • Convulsions/seizures
    • Stroke
    • Narcolepsy and cataplexy
    • Anaphlyaxis
    • Acute myocardial infarction
    • Myocarditis/pericarditis
    • Autoimmune disease
    • Deaths
    • Pregnancy and birth outcomes
    • Other acute demyelinating diseases
    • Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
    • Thrombocytopenia
    • Disseminated intravascular coagulation
    • Venous thromboembolism
    • Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
    • Kawasaki disease
    • Vaccine enhanced disease
    Nothing to worry about there is there.

But wait, you want numbers you say?

OK, go to the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) website and read their data -

https://vaers.hhs.gov

The CDC showed a total of 518,770 reports of adverse "events" from all age groups after receiving COVID vaccines. That included 11,940 deaths and 63,102 serious injuries between Dec 14, 2020 and July 23, 2021.

No rumors or "Alex Jones" there, just data right from the government itself.

Information/education comes from different places,seek and ye shall find ... To borrow from the X-Files - the truth is out there, and so are lies.

Laugh away.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    My bride's girlfriend's daughter just miscarried. Yep. She had gotten the Murderna shot. Coincidence? Maybe, but she's had children before. Was pregnant when she got the shot or right after. Very Sad.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    OK, so, this isn't Alex Jones, sadly it's just an FDA presentation from October of 2020.
    I guess you'll just have to take them at their own word.

At 2:06:29 Deputy Director of the Immunization Safety Office at the CDC Tom Shimabukuro showed these slides ... Whoops ... he clicked through them pretty quick didn't he, here you go -

View attachment 126590

View attachment 126591

Then at 2:33:40 Steven Anderson the Director of Office of Biostatistics and Epidemiology was showing the FDA safety surveillance planning and there is a quick blip of a slide ... did you catch it? No? OK , here you go

View attachment 126589
    Two different presenters had similar slides in their presentations. Guess it must be common knowledge on that end.

Now look at the list of possible adverse reactions shown in the FDA’s “working list” again -
    • Guillain-Barré syndrome
    • Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (“Characterized by a brief but widespread attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin – the protective covering of nerve fibers,” according to NIH.)
    • Transverse myelitis
    • Encephalitis/ myelitis/ encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/ meningitis/ encepholaphathy
    • Convulsions/seizures
    • Stroke
    • Narcolepsy and cataplexy
    • Anaphlyaxis
    • Acute myocardial infarction
    • Myocarditis/pericarditis
    • Autoimmune disease
    • Deaths
    • Pregnancy and birth outcomes
    • Other acute demyelinating diseases
    • Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
    • Thrombocytopenia
    • Disseminated intravascular coagulation
    • Venous thromboembolism
    • Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
    • Kawasaki disease
    • Vaccine enhanced disease
    Nothing to worry about there is there.

But wait, you want numbers you say?

OK, go to the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) website and read their data -

https://vaers.hhs.gov

The CDC showed a total of 518,770 reports of adverse "events" from all age groups after receiving COVID vaccines. That included 11,940 deaths and 63,102 serious injuries between Dec 14, 2020 and July 23, 2021.

No rumors or "Alex Jones" there, just data right from the government itself.

Information/education comes from different places,seek and ye shall find ... To borrow from the X-Files - the truth is out there, and so are lies.

Laugh away.

And everybody in the medical field knows that only a fraction of adverse reactions and vaccine deaths are able to be officially bonafide linked to the vaccine. How big or small the fraction is, nobody knows for sure. Suffice it to say.... the data is not showing everybody who has been hurt and/or died

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    My bride's girlfriend's daughter just miscarried. Yep. She had gotten the Murderna shot. Coincidence? Maybe, but she's had children before. Was pregnant when she got the shot or right after. Very Sad.
    Holy crap man I'm sorry for your loss. Just know that all babies who die before the age of reasoning and don't know the difference between right or wrong get to go to Heaven. Sadly, another human being dead who probably won't make it on the VAERS list.

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Holy crap man I'm sorry for your loss. Just know that all babies who die before the age of reasoning and don't know the difference between right or wrong get to go to Heaven. Sadly, another human being dead who probably won't make it on the VAERS list.
    Yep, your right. But those bastards probably coded it as a "covid death"....... :mad:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    The Johns Hopkins University is the largest university research partner of the federal government who receives several billion per year in federal dollars. That alone should raise a red flag.

EDIT: And while we bicker over the vaccine and whos fault covid is our fearless leaders have welcomed in and disbursed 2 million 3rd world immigrants across the US this year and it does not appear to be slowing down. Why would they do this if this pandemic is so dire?
    And local Border Patrol and other local LEO's on the border are overwhelmed to the point that they were caught red handed releasing known Covid positive illegals into the interior of my country, some of which were quoted by the local media on the border as having said specifically that they were headed towards FLORIDA. News flash folks! They got more than Covid! Look at the small print and you'll see this graph is from the CDC and WHO in March of last year
    covid truth.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-015504_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210803-015504_Chrome.jpg
      403.7 KB · Views: 69
    • Screenshot_20210803-015524_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210803-015524_Chrome.jpg
      485.9 KB · Views: 67
    • Screenshot_20210803-015251_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210803-015251_Chrome.jpg
      397.8 KB · Views: 75
    Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Just wait... Pakistan is one of the most populated countries on the face of the earth. If these vaccine bullies get away with this cutting people's cell phones off unless they let themselves get their DNA changed, this will happen in America too eventually

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-031815_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210803-031815_Chrome.jpg
      297.2 KB · Views: 71
    • Screenshot_20210803-031826_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210803-031826_Chrome.jpg
      321.5 KB · Views: 74
    • Screenshot_20210803-031840_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210803-031840_Chrome.jpg
      287.3 KB · Views: 67
    Top Bottom