• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like the folks working at the VA will be vaccinated.
    VA mandates COVID-19 vaccines among its medical employees including VHA facilities staff

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The bottom line is we have had the Flu vaccine for 80 years and we still get the flu and people still die, COVID is here to stay. Now are we going to be wearing masks 100 years from now ? The fact of the matter is the overwhelming majority of the population will not get COVID, if they do it has a 98.6% survival rate. Now that being said we did start taking vitamins D-3, C and Zinc which is what they say is the best thing to ward COVID off. I am not trying to make light of ANYONE who has died, but this AMERICA and a mandated vaccine that they RUSHED into service is flat out BULLSHIT !!!!
    Has anyone heard officially that the vaccine is required for everyone now?

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Here is a line you are welcome to use in discussions with pro vaccine bullies . since you got a untested vaccine in five years if you are a vegetable in a hospital bed maybe if you are lucky someone who was brave enough to think for themselves will be there to wipe the drool off your face
    At least I'll be alive, and not dead from a virus with an available vaccine.....looking forward to your update on this post when you're on a ventilator gasping for air...

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know many who have been and have not been vaccinated. All seem to be doing well. Time will tell on both sides.

Those who are vaccinated aren't, IMO, doing wrong. Neither are those who are not.

It is my hope that whatever they and y'all choose, that it works well and the result is good health. I wouldn't wish any to become ill to 'prove' a point.

I don't want to see mandates, restrictions or the necessity of carrying 'papers' to satisfy some mandate. I don't think that will set well with many on either side.

I like the you do you and I will do me thought process - although it does sound a bit like some liberal slogan from days gone by....I'm ok, you're ok...

Sent from a handheld tracking device on a remote body of water in SE Alabama.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    The bottom line is we have had the Flu vaccine for 80 years and we still get the flu and people still die, COVID is here to stay. Now are we going to be wearing masks 100 years from now ? The fact of the matter is the overwhelming majority of the population will not get COVID, if they do it has a 98.6% survival rate. Now that being said we did start taking vitamins D-3, C and Zinc which is what they say is the best thing to ward COVID off. I am not trying to make light of ANYONE who has died, but this AMERICA and a mandated vaccine that they RUSHED into service is flat out BULLSHIT !!!!
    Find a doctor who will give you hydroxychloroquine. I've been on it for over 20 years and I don't get sick, period. I haven't been sick in like twenty years. It costs me like $5 for a 3 months supply. By the way, the PCR tests that probe up the nose don't test for the Covid19 bioweapon. Covid19 had not been isolated in a lab until like 6 months after the PCR tests started. The PCR test tests for the whole family of Coronavirus, which includes the common cold and flu. People were testing positive with no symptoms because they still had antibodies from the flu or common cold that they had had last year. Which means that the actual number of Covid19 positives aren't even a quarter of the number we were told by our lying government. And now just this past week the CDC admits that getting your nose raped does you no good and they're going to be discontinuing the PCR tests
    Screenshot_20210728-002446_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210728-002504_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210728-002515_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210728-003606_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Fauci's own medical journal from 15 years ago... says hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) IS BOTH A CURE AND A VACCINE, for only $5 for a 90 day supply, so no experimental shot required. Could have saved tens of thousands of lives and saved millions of lives from pain and suffering. And Fauci knew this. I hope the House and Senate committees nail Fauci's ass to a wall. Fauci is the kingpin pro-jab bully behind all of this. AND it was Fauci's lab in Wuhan China where the Covid19 bioweapon was created, as proven in congressional committee on TV in Fauci's own gain-of-function lab documents. Fauci makes a federal government salary of over $400,000 a year (more then the current US President) nevermind how much he makes from all his media appearances, and ain't none of it going to be enough to save his ass from getting charged and convicted and sentenced for the deaths of tens of thousands of his victims worldwide. There will be no country on earth for that pro-jab bully to hide that won't charge him. I hope he gets charged over and over again in every country until one of them finally buries him. I'm tired of stacking up covid dead bodies at work. It's man-made bullshit made by Fauci's lab admitted in Fauci's own lab documents... that didn't have to happen. Hold the bully accountable legally.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Bruce, it is great that you are doing your due diligence re. this COVID stuff.
    But as with gun violence,suicide by firearm,airbags saving how many lives vs severely injuring drivers,etc,etc. - - -> How can you make sure (be absolutely positive) that the info you are being handed IS ACCURATE ??
    Some pretty serious sheet here to not be 100% positive that the info you are using to advise other people,ESPECIALLY FAMILY,is not skewed by money,politics,religion,human greed,need for fame,etc,etc.
    Ultimately - -> your decissions are yours. As mine are mine. GOOD LUCK TO US ALL. Especially to you and yours my friend. ---- Bill ( SAWMAN)

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I took the Moderna vaccine, mostly because I’ve heard of many people dying horrible deaths from this disease. It’s not a conspiracy or a joke played on the American people. I know local people that have died.
    But I’m a Republican, I don’t get offended or bully because someone doesn’t agree with me.
    Everybody has to make their own decisions.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I took the Moderna vaccine, mostly because I’ve heard of many people dying horrible deaths from this disease. It’s not a conspiracy or a joke played on the American people. I know local people that have died.
    But I’m a Republican, I don’t get offended or bully because someone doesn’t agree with me.
    Screenshot_20210729-044657_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210729-044752_Chrome.jpg

My adopted dad went to the hospital for a skin infection on his leg, got housed on the fourth floor with a whole wing of Covid 19 patients and nurses who shared elevators and hallways with nurses on the fourth floor working the ICU on the fourth floor, an ICU with bonafide damn dying Covid 19 patients on ventilators, and then "coincidentally" Dad caught Covid19 and died a short time later in a local old folks home. The bioweapon is real. The problem is the lie that the pro-vax bullies in the Democrat controlled mass media, Kamala administration and Fauci camp are forcing on us.
    Screenshot_20210312-225014_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I haven't heard anyone refer to this as a joke and as far as conspiracy goes, well I think it would be foolish to completely disregard legitimate questions and concerns. Its just as foolish to turn a blind eye to so many unanswered questions and double standards as it would be to believe every story on the tin foil hat websites. I don't think many people are claiming that covid is a complete hoax but a lot of people think it has probably been exaggerated for, at the very least, political leverage and power. Is that so hard to believe after the events of the recent years in the US? A lot of people are just rightfully suspicious of what they are being told. Look at history!

Heres just one random kid pointing out the obvious, there are a lot more.

Last edited:

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Fauci's own medical journal from 15 years ago... says hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) IS BOTH A CURE AND A VACCINE, for only $5 for a 90 day supply, so no experimental shot required. Could have saved tens of thousands of lives and saved millions of lives from pain and suffering. And Fauci knew this. I hope the House and Senate committees nail Fauci's ass to a wall. Fauci is the kingpin pro-jab bully behind all of this. AND it was Fauci's lab in Wuhan China where the Covid19 bioweapon was created, as proven in congressional committee on TV in Fauci's own gain-of-function lab documents. Fauci makes a federal government salary of over $400,000 a year (more then the current US President) nevermind how much he makes from all his media appearances, and ain't none of it going to be enough to save his ass from getting charged and convicted and sentenced for the deaths of tens of thousands of his victims worldwide. There will be no country on earth for that pro-jab bully to hide that won't charge him. I hope he gets charged over and over again in every country until one of them finally buries him. I'm tired of stacking up covid dead bodies at work. It's man-made bullshit made by Fauci's lab admitted in Fauci's own lab documents... that didn't have to happen. Hold the bully accountable legally.
    I don't know if I would take that stuff either without having a good reason... Great you have been taking it and not been sick but I don't take it and can't remember the last time I was sick.

I know every drug has some scary side effects. One reason I stay away from them all. I would have to have something falling off for me to take any drug. I just don't like them.

Manufacturer Information:

The brand Plaquenil comes from Canada manufactured by Sanofi Aventis. The generic Hydroxychloroquine is also known as Quinoric comes from the UK manufactured by Bristol. It is available in the strength of 200mg only.

Side Effects

Common side effects may include diarrhea, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nausea, stomach cramps.

The serious side effects may include:

• Arm, leg or back pain;
    • Fast, irregular heartbeat;
    • Hair loss, color change;
    • Mental or mood changes;
    • Ringing in the ears, hearing loss;
    • Worsening of skin conditions

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My questions are...
    If the shots work, why the need for masking even after, why silence all negative things about it, why say there is a new "variant" and more shots are needed (it's it's cold virus, it's constantly mutating, it is constantly changing, thats what they do) why are most of the people in hospitals the ones who have been vaccinated, why has fauci flipped so many times (he has unlimited resources funded by us and has 100% of his time to devoted to figuring this out and he seems to be more lost now than he was a year and a half ago).
    None of these things are good selling points and make me have any trust in anyone.
    Why are the people pushing shots well documented on camera talking about overpopulation and have financial interests tied to this "pandemic". If it's a pandemic why are all of these lazy ass bums still wondering around my town begging for $ so they can get drunk and high? Wouldn't they be dead? There's more of them now out panhandling then at the start of this "global pandemic".
    It just makes me think my guvment does not have my best interest on their agenda.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I don't know if I would take that stuff either without having a good reason... Great you have been taking it and not been sick but I don't take it and can't remember the last time I was sick.

I know every drug has some scary side effects. One reason I stay away from them all. I would have to have something falling off for me to take any drug. I just don't like them.

Manufacturer Information:

The brand Plaquenil comes from Canada manufactured by Sanofi Aventis. The generic Hydroxychloroquine is also known as Quinoric comes from the UK manufactured by Bristol. It is available in the strength of 200mg only.

Side Effects

Common side effects may include diarrhea, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nausea, stomach cramps.

The serious side effects may include:

• Arm, leg or back pain;
    • Fast, irregular heartbeat;
    • Hair loss, color change;
    • Mental or mood changes;
    • Ringing in the ears, hearing loss;
    • Worsening of skin conditions
    Wouldn't hurt to have some on hand if you do catch the bioweapon. It would explain my hair loss... but hey I've been shaving my head bald since active duty, years before finding HCQ. Good to know, though. At the current rate I figure in about ten years I won't have to worry about haircuts anymore and I will save about $300 a year, so win win for me :) I can get my HCQ for free on base so it can be way cheaper than getting haircuts. I say "can" because usually I don't get it on base because I have a serious beef against "gun-free" zones and it's downright f****** pitiful that I have to call an active-duty military training facility a f****** gun-free zone

Last edited:

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    My questions are...
    If the shots work, why the need for masking even after, why silence all negative things about it, why say there is a new "variant" and more shots are needed (it's it's cold virus, it's constantly mutating, it is constantly changing, thats what they do) why are most of the people in hospitals the ones who have been vaccinated, why has fauci flipped so many times (he has unlimited resources funded by us and has 100% of his time to devoted to figuring this out and he seems to be more lost now than he was a year and a half ago).
    None of these things are good selling points and make me have any trust in anyone.
    Why are the people pushing shots well documented on camera talking about overpopulation and have financial interests tied to this "pandemic". If it's a pandemic why are all of these lazy ass bums still wondering around my town begging for $ so they can get drunk and high? Wouldn't they be dead? There's more of them now out panhandling then at the start of this "global pandemic".
    It just makes me think my guvment does not have my best interest on their agenda.
    Since I have no credentials on this matter, me answering your questions may have little value to you. I say do your own research and many of your questions can be answered. Do not limit your research. Read and watch both liberal and conservative avenues. Watch special reports featuring doctors with various specialties. I live in a conservative and liberal household, so I hear it all and get some value and facts when one can filter out the political noise that can be overwhelming at times.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    My wife is a radiologist and sees positive covid chest xrays daily. She and the rest of th Dr's in her family see it all to often and have had several colleagues die from covid. I chose to get the jab to protect myself from possible exposure by her bringing it home. It was my decision and I'll deal with the possible consequences if they happen. Get the shot or don't... I don't care either way and won't shame or be shamed about our decisions.

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Latest posts

Top Bottom