• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Well, that's it, folks. The ultimate pro-vaccine bully move.

One of our National Treasures, our all-volunteer, #1 in the world, defenders of freedom US Armed Services is now officially gonna have to get an experimental drug injection, "or else".

The Sec Def announced it. All troops vaccinated by September 15th, or when the FDA approves the vaccine fully, whichever is SOONEST.
    If still EUA status, then doing this force-wide requires the President to approve it.

Biden is supposedly going to approve doing this to our Armed Forces.

Most of my opinions on this are no longer allowed on this forum.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Well, that's it, folks. The ultimate pro-vaccine bully move.

One of our National Treasures, our all-volunteer, #1 in the world, defenders of freedom US Armed Services is now officially gonna have to get an experimental drug injection, "or else".

The Sec Def announced it. All troops vaccinated by September 15th, or when the FDA approves the vaccine fully, whichever is SOONEST.
    If still EUA status, then doing this force-wide requires the President to approve it.

Biden is supposedly going to approve doing this to our Armed Forces.

Most of my opinions on this are no longer allowed on this forum.
    They can't put them all in the brig. Its time for some solidarity

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wake up and smell the totalitarianism.

Ive come to the conclusion that the vast majority of folks are perfectly willing to just ignore whatever negative or conspiratorial information they see about covid as long as life seems ok in their bubble. Things would have to get VERY uncomfortable for the bulk of American society to really start caring and paying attention. I have some friends like this, most of them age 60+ lifelong republican voters. "I wont be around long enough to worry about it anyways"

And look at how hard they are pushing to be able to vaccinate kids under 12 now. How many kids under 12 have actually died of this? Wtf?

Last edited:

rkflorey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I moved here from Tenn. 2 years ago. Still have friends there and can tell you I would be hearing the gunfire if this was even remotely true. The truth is bad enough, we really don't need this kind of left field misinformation.
    My 1/2 cent

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Good to know. I put this out there to find out the truth, with the question "is there any truth to this?" . You keep us posted. Thanks

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I moved here from Tenn. 2 years ago. Still have friends there and can tell you I would be hearing the gunfire if this was even remotely true. The truth is bad enough, we really don't need this kind of left field misinformation.
    My 1/2 cent
    What part of Tennessee are your friends in?

rkflorey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok I read the orders and from what I am seeing it says they have suspended a lot of medical licensing requirements but there is nothing in there about covid internment camps and some of the other statements made. Its quite a stretch. So no I will not be putting on my tin foil hat just yet.

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wife called the clinic for me today. Im on ivermectin, a zpack, a steroid, an inhaler, high doses of zinc, C, and D

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Ok I read the orders and from what I am seeing it says they have suspended a lot of medical licensing requirements but there is nothing in there about covid internment camps and some of the other statements made. Its quite a stretch. So no I will not be putting on my tin foil hat just yet.
    I downloaded the EO. I'll read it in a little bit. I looked up that lake your men are around. It's good that it's centrally located in the state. Hope nothing happens, but if it does they'll be likely to hear about it thru the grapevine, being centrally located. I do expect that if anything ever happened around here like medical internment camps, that with me being on the enforcement side of medical regulations, Baker Acts and Red Flag laws that I'll be one of the first to know

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom