• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think the tul and the wolf are from the same plant. Located in the town of non- corrosive, Russia. Mine will get a diet of everything, lol.
    I just bought some RWB korean 33 round mags. They will work with winchester 124 nato loads, but the tula 9 is slightly to long for those mags. I do not know about the wolf 9. The russians have more than one plant that is making 9mm ammo I think. but I do not know much about those ammo plants.

1622864669546.png

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just bought some RWB korean 33 round mags. They will work with winchester 124 nato loads, but the tula 9 is slightly to long for those mags. I do not know about the wolf 9. The russians have more than one plant that is making 9mm ammo I think. but I do not know much about those ammo plants.

View attachment 120905

Well, you can always sand the end off the Tula's, cut a cross in the relieved part
    and you end up with a JHP for cheap ;)

Or put a drop of mercury on the top and seal with solder...but I hear that might be illegal in some states.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The integrally suppressed Sub2000 is still hanging on the wall at Grey Man Armory like a month later. For only $800, its lasted a lot longer there than I ever thought it would. I swore off Class 3 stuff until I buy a house and quit moving around so much, or else it would have been mine already

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sure wish they would use a Glock style double trigger and get rid of that safety
    The glock system is only safe when used with a proper holster that shields the trigger. This assumes you will be keeping that chamber loaded.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    thats the one i had on mine, that i sold... the novelty wore off on me quick. my AR9 pistol with a side folder is shorter. fun factor was high but like cheap gum, the flavor wore off to fast. every time i see one for sale now, i do check my rainy day fund to see how much is in there!
    Was it a face grabber?? Looks like it would get ya.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    not at all. it was comfy enough and dampened the spring noise quite a bit.
    Good. I like the design better than the slick tube. Also I'm very big on lightweight, I'm betting the ar pistol while shorter, compact is heavier and you lose the extra zing from the shorter barrel. If ya need a smaller package just fold it!! Lol.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even better, free shipping and no logos. Interesting recoil buffer, but you can't lock the bolt open. Supposed to tame the 416 Rigby recoil down, lol.

I suggest caution on recoil buffers if they are intended for more than range toy use. Many buffers if they are rubber like will deteriorate with time and end up causing problems with the gun. But that is not always true. I have one in a model 41 smith that has lasted for years. It is intended for CCI standard velocity, bu will not function with the mexican standard velocity that I now use in my other guns so I used a milder hv load. The buffer is to prevent battering of the frame slide.

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Even better, free shipping and no logos. Interesting recoil buffer, but you can't lock the bolt open. Supposed to tame the 416 Rigby recoil down, lol.

That's the one I had on my Gen 1 Sub 2000. It worked fine and looked pretty good against the hard chrome finish. Mine was a .40 model and recoil was definitely more than the 9mm version!

Top Bottom