• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dirtingd

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have the Midwest one that spins around. works great and no prob with it.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Get a kydex cover for the bolt tube, worth it. And it is one of my favorite suppressed weapons....always works
    There are some that claim since keltec makes the sub2000 that it is not reliable. It seems you have a good opinion of it. How well does it work unsuppressed?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I'm gonna shoot it stock and see. If I like it I'll get some of the add on parts later. I may stick a linear comp on it, just cause I like it on a carbine. I shoot left, this is why I never made the jump before now. Heard too many stories about powder splatter and cases burning your face, etc, al. If ya got pix post em. I'm still trying to figure out what color I got, lol. Tan? FDE, desert tan?

Attachments

• imagejpeg_3.jpg
      imagejpeg_3.jpg
      204 KB · Views: 141
    • imagejpeg_1.jpg
      imagejpeg_1.jpg
      145.4 KB · Views: 135

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    By the time you Carbo it and add all it needs you have a very expensive weapon and that was not the point of having it...bought 3 sold 3
    I've bought 2 and sold 2. However, I may try to match Frank"s total. They are fun to shoot for sure and reasonably accurate. The quintessential "truck gun". They will cycle about anything too. Mine were not fussy in the least. I owned mine when steel cased 9MM ammo was .16 per round. Much fun for under $20.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I've never played attention to the bolt tube. Why do you need a cover?

I've put on a slip on rubber butt pad and have thought about getting one of those recoil buffer mcarbo offers. It was a cheap gun at one point. I'm trying to keep if that way.

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've never played attention to the bolt tube. Why do you need a cover? I've put on a slip on rubber butt pad and have thought about getting one of those recoil buffer mcarbo offers. It was a cheap gun at one point. I'm trying to keep if that way.
    Yep same question. Will this stop it from pulling my beard hair out? Shot it once and put it away

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Less is more in my opinion with the sub 2000. I have had mine for 4-5 years and still like it. It is light weight and incredibly handy. I did get a couple things from MCARBO. The buffer tube rubber cover and the rubber piece that goes over the charging handle. I did put an AFG2 on it as well for a little extra control. I have the digital green camo and have never seen another one like it in person so far.

Last edited:

rkflorey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have the mcarbo trigger and made the bolt tube cover for my gen1 with a gen 2 foerend. As was said earlier it eats everything and has gone over 1k rounds without cleaning in the past. It has had an ultradot, a vortex 1x spitfire, and currently has a Fastfire sitting on top. It is not a big money carbine but a he'll of a good time.

Top Bottom