• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tros6t

Marksman
    Like attracts like, low value women gravitate towards low value men and likewise with high value individuals. There's going to be some outliers but people generally meet partners in spaces they spend time at.
    High value women aren't shopping at grocery outlet.
    That’s why I shop at Walmart! Hahahhahahaahahahaah Walmart!-:)

Raven

Master
    I'm glad you're aware of the science, but I still don't understand the "why" of it in the first place. I'm not against interracial dating or marriage, but I feel like with the white woman I've encountered down here it's like a mad race to see who can fuck up their lives first by dating the absolute worse, ghetto, obviously has a criminal record and won't do anything for them black guys.

The stand up, have a career, own a home black guys? They don't get a chance. At all.
    Why? Drugs

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Just keep in mind: There are those who push for this in the name of "diversity". They fail to understand that when, for example, you marry a Black man to a White woman, and a White man to a Black woman, the next generation will be a crop of freckle-faced mulattoes with frizzy-blond afros.

OOOPS. You just turned two distinct groups into one... that would be homogenization, the opposite of "diversity". "Diversity" is the result of divergence... groups of people going their own way... over hundreds of thousands of years. You lose diversity by mixing everyone back together. You are splicing the "branches of the tree" back into the trunk.

I like to use the example of several cans of paint, let's say red, black, yellow, and white. Imagine saying "But I want more diversity!", and mixing them all together in one bucket. What do you get, and more importantly, realizing your mistake, how do you undo it?

Right there with the White girls who say: "I'm not racist. In fact, I've never dated anyone of my own race!"

OOOPS. So you repeatedly driving right past 10,000 White guys to hook up in the hood means "you don't think about race"? Got it. Nothing to do with a fixation on black skin, right?

Last edited:

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    went today, half of s. america was there
    We have 2 wallymarts in panama city beach one is close to panama city and I ALWAYS CC there the other I could leave it home ....night and day clientele behavior . sad reality . This mixing theory has started to go from a cum bye yall suggestion to a forced upon us invasion ......and i do not like it at all

Beached

Expert
    I think the ugly white girl might be privileged
    Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you've never had a job. Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance.

Privilege is having a Smartphone with a Data plan which you receive no bill for. Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don't have a utility bill and where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table. Privilege is having free health insurance for you and your family that's paid for by working people who can't afford health insurance for their families. Privilege is having multiple national organizations promoting and protecting your race that's subsidized by federal tax dollars. Privilege is having access to a national college fund that supports only your race. Privilege is having a television network that supports only your race. Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences that accompany such. Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or school you don't pay for. Still waiting for this "privilege" I'm supposed to have.

DustyDog

Master
    We have 2 wallymarts in panama city beach one is close to panama city and I ALWAYS CC there the other I could leave it home ....night and day clientele behavior . sad reality . This mixing theory has started to go from a cum bye yall suggestion to a forced upon us invasion ......and i do not like it at all
    The kicker is, this is currently only happening in countries that are or were majority European. And yes, we've done it to others on occasion, but we did it the hard way. The Indians weren't offering public assistance and cushy hotel rooms to us as a reward for invading... that is something that, if it has been done before, certainly wasn't offered to Europeans by any former indigenous peoples.

Regardless, never before in history has a nation had the ability or stupidity (and to be clear, the people doing this are not stupid, we're stupid for allowing and paying for it!) to send commercial aircraft to import planeloads of invaders on a daily basis, beside what's happening at the actual border.

And yes, I consider myself indigenous to the U.S. now (not even counting the fact that a great-grandmother on my father's side was pure Cherokee). We're not "all immigrants"... I am now, in fact, a Native American by definition, even discounting great-grandma.

So we need only look to the American Indian to see what happens when you fail to control your border. The difference now is, we are fully financing and enabling the invaders. That is insane.

There are countries that are solidly African majority, Asian majority, Arab majority... yet nearly every substantial European majority nation is in the process of being overrun. I am "racist"... not against any group, but in favor of people like me. I believe we deserve a place in this world... as does everyone else.

And no other group... not the African, not the Asian, not the Arab... will ever expend any effort to ensure that we have that place. It's up to people like me. Only communists would believe that others should or will do that work for us. And only a self-loathing turd... like the typical White democrat voter or politician... hell, and some "republicans", for that matter... would believe that it's fine and maybe even best if we just disappear.

Top Bottom