• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olliges74

Shooter
    It isn't racist to observe stupid shit that people do, then talk about it on a forum. Describing the individual's color is just that: A Description. On topic though, Hood rats gonna do hood rat things, stupid people gonna do stupid things. It aint me, so I laugh and roll my eyes. See that type of stuff in PC off 98 all the time. Don't like people talking about it? Tough shit, grow up.

If you observe the white male offerings in the panhandle of Florida, you will come closer to understanding the choices these girls had to make.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    If you observe the white male offerings in the panhandle of Florida, you will come closer to understanding the choices these girls had to make.

There are much more decent and hardworking men of all skin tones in the Florida Panhandle due to the plethora of military bases alone. Add in the the get-your-hands-dirty trades associated with the coast and tourism, plus the white collar office types for the various industries, and there are plenty of options.

The women observed by the OP made their choices on-purpose, and many of us just don’t see the rationale.

To each their own.
    Doesn’t make their choices any less dumb or the outcomes any less predictable.

There are much more decent and hardworking men of all skin tones in the Florida Panhandle due to the plethora of military bases alone. Add in the the get-your-hands-dirty trades associated with the coast and tourism, plus the white collar office types for the various industries, and there are plenty of options.

The women observed by the OP made their choices on-purpose, and many of us just don’t see the rationale.

To each their own.
    Doesn’t make their choices any less dumb or the outcomes any less predictable.
    Hell, the military folks are some of the main ones I'm talking about!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    they all (with few exceptions) look like pre-adolescent boys today, straight, no v-shape.. must be the soy... or no men to look up to and emulate

emasculation is taught to women(girls) at an early age.. and yet, they go for the bad boys?

M60Gunner

Master
    Have you tried minding your own business about it? It’s usually more productive than whatever latent racist dogwhistling this is.

Wow. Forget what I said about latent racist dogwhistling. The Kalergi plan? This is just outright neo-Nazi eugenicist garbage.

Who moderates these forums? This is acceptable?
    I didn’t chime in with an opinion, only stated the obvious, that it is extremely real. Are you saying Kalergi was a nazi, or mentioning his plan and books, which were adopted all over Europe is somehow racist? Coudenhove himself certainly was, but not in the fashion the term is used today. Follow up question, when would the truth not be acceptable?

Carl

Master
    I consider myself to be a people watcher, always kinda have been. I've noticed that there is this phenomenon where I'll notice white women, normally driving a Nissan Altima, with black males, riding shotgun. Or the same configuration, but out and about walking around some sort of pit breed while living in an extended stay hotel in a really seedy part of town. Or, sadly, the same white women posting pics on FB, with just her kid, with the dad either incarcerated or just not in the picture.

I've also noticed that once a white women dates a black male, they get fully immersed in the "culture" of said black males. They adopt a horrendous "accent" of sorts that I can't quite identify, start wearing wigs and fake eyelashes, start doing the whole BLM thing and play obnoxious "drill/trap" mumble rap and gold teeth. I don't understand why this is such a thing down here in the panhandle. I was born and raised in NYC and this is just not a thing up there.

Thoughts?View attachment 288431

Oh wow this is some premo bait, the sperg in me could go willd here but ill just say the obvious. Most (yeah, not all) women are dumb and naive in general and they have required supervision historically. Look how long it took them to get the right to vote in the US and then look how fast things declined since. Yes on this I am an absolute fucking expert as I've been surrounded since birth.

Its simple though really and you know it.

FLT

Master
    liberals are very confused, the basic facts of life offend them and makes them lose their poop.

repost that seems appropriate for this thread

IMG_5912.png

woody morgan

Shooter
    I consider myself to be a people watcher, always kinda have been. I've noticed that there is this phenomenon where I'll notice white women, normally driving a Nissan Altima, with black males, riding shotgun. Or the same configuration, but out and about walking around some sort of pit breed while living in an extended stay hotel in a really seedy part of town. Or, sadly, the same white women posting pics on FB, with just her kid, with the dad either incarcerated or just not in the picture.

I've also noticed that once a white women dates a black male, they get fully immersed in the "culture" of said black males. They adopt a horrendous "accent" of sorts that I can't quite identify, start wearing wigs and fake eyelashes, start doing the whole BLM thing and play obnoxious "drill/trap" mumble rap and gold teeth. I don't understand why this is such a thing down here in the panhandle. I was born and raised in NYC and this is just not a thing up there.

Thoughts?View attachment 288431

FLT

Master
    Woody, be sure to invite more of your liberal acquaintances to the forum , it gets boring around here with out a liberal stirring the pot . Roaster is getting old and although he’s put up a good fight he could use some help from time to time.

edited to correct spelling of Roaster.

Last edited:

woody morgan

Shooter
    Woody, be sure to invite more of your liberal acquaintances to the forum , it gets boring around here with out a liberal stirring the pot . Rooster is getting old and although he’s put up a good fight he could use some help from time to time.
    Tell ya what, FLT. I have very few left-leaning acquaintances due to the fact the fact that I habitually eschew stupid and I left them drooling on themselves in California. If by sheer accident I run into one that likes guns, I'll point them in this direction. Howzzat?

wm

FLT

Master
    Tolkien, turn on the light in your mothers basement and look in a mirror. I’m sure you’ll be shocked to learn that you’re just a pasty white fat kid that’s just confused about who and what he is.

Woody, be sure to invite more of your liberal acquaintances to the forum , it gets boring around here with out a liberal stirring the pot . Rooster is getting old and although he’s put up a good fight he could use some help from time to time.
    Thanks FLT. It is Roaster, not Rooster. Only a dick would call himself a cock, like woody or something. You are still the nicest ATF agent on this forum.

FNHman

Marksman
    I remember a time when I would of shared my true opinion and thoughts that support my opinion but those days are long gone just like 40k houses and 8k trucks. The forum rules no longer support free speech and now protect USERS feelings. I'm no longer brave enough to challenge these powerful moderators who can turn off my access to the smoking deals section of almost free guns so I choose to cowardly sit by and just read the comments from you few brave souls left out there. Godspeed internet Legends!!! You are the last of them.

harleypower69

Shooter
    I see reading comprehension is not a strong point for a lot of people on this forum. I literally said I take no issue with interracial dating. Hell, my wife of 22 years is as white as the driven snow, I'm just listing observations that I've come across since moving down here in 2016.

What I can't understand, is why the women of question, a lot of them from good, two parent homes, still choose to date the ghetto-ist of blacks, fully immerse themselves so much into that toxic "culture" that they become self hating whites, and predictably become single moms and then continue to choose the same men, and spawn more fatherless children.

But whatever.
    Probably hate their parents is my first guess.

edruken

Expert
    Have you tried minding your own business about it? It’s usually more productive than whatever latent racist dogwhistling this is.

Wow. Forget what I said about latent racist dogwhistling. The Kalergi plan? This is just outright neo-Nazi eugenicist garbage.

Who moderates these forums? This is acceptable?
    Your commie buzzwords have no power here

Latest posts

Top Bottom