• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I think the whole "debate" was a hoax. They gave her the questions, as she has been practicing on a rigged up actual stage with the guy who played Trump for Hillary. I read about it 2 days ago on faux news.

DustyDog

Master
    The earring thing is a little silly. They could easily put an earpiece on her that is completely hidden without using the https://icebachsound.com/

In this case I think they just practiced all the questions with her before hand. The one time she tried to go off script the moderators shut her down and didn't let her talk.
    Which gets to a point I was going to make:

The "earring" deal is likely nothing more than a red herring. You have to be pretty stupid... as most voters are... to believe that, just because they show you pictures of two different kinds of earrings, the earpiece theory has been "completely and instantly debunked".

The only thing they've "proven" is that there is more than one style of earrings.

No one has "proven" that she didn't wear an earpiece of some kind... probably not even possible to do so.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Remember 2015? Wasn't this her opening question for Trump? Yep... even Megyn is supposedly a Trump fan now. Doesn't this make her a "misogynist"?

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    I’m still trying to figure out how and why ABC contacted the Springfield Ohio city manager for rebuttal within seconds of Trump saying the Haitians are eating pets in that city.
    Did they have him on speed dial?
    And what would they expect a city official to say in response to the question “Are illegal immigrants eating pets in your city”?
    Never in history has a city official answered “yes” to that question.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    I’m still trying to figure out how and why ABC contacted the Springfield Ohio city manager for rebuttal within seconds of Trump saying the Haitians are eating pets in that city.
    Did they have him on speed dial?
    And what would they expect a city official to say in response to the question “Are illegal immigrants eating pets in your city”?
    Never in the history has a city official answered “yes” to that question.
    Even more suspicious if they did it in advance...

Raven

Master
    The fix is in folks. If she doesn't stuff ballots and hawk tuah good enough this time around then she will in four years from now anyways

BluesBrother

Master
    This is the way I feel as well. Did DJT under perform, maybe. Did the cackling kamala over perform, oh ya. From what I hear the needle has not moved for either candidate. I don't think Trump did much if any preparation. He may have racked up a clear victory if he had. But back to fl57caveman post "The debate is over". Time will tell if the fact checkers or Trump are correct. Trump is a bottom line decision maker. He doesn't want to get tangled up in the minutia of a problem. He just wants to solve it. He sees far, far down the road. How many times has he said something the pundits deny and pooh, pooh but later turn out the way Trump said they were? Has it always served him well? No, he has been bankrupt more than once. Does that stop him? No, I think he's a billionaire. Why would he change?

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    The fix is in folks. If she doesn't stuff ballots and hawk tuah good enough this time around then she will in four years from now anyways
    Yep... I think I first heard in the P.J. Watson video I posted up the thread (though it was Megyn Kelly who actually pointed it out) that it was the Hollywood Khazar head of ABC (Dana Walden) that introduced Kamala to her Hollywood Khazar now-husband (Doug Emhoff, who shall henceforth be know as the "Harvey Weinstein of California Politics", i.e., "Blow me and watch your career take off!").

From Wikipedia:

"Walden has donated to Democratic Party politicians and hosted fundraising events for the party. She and her husband have also been longtime friends of Kamala Harris and her husband, Doug Emhoff."

Such a small, tight-knit world Hollywood is!

DustyDog

Master
    Fun story:

Around '79 - '80, I applied for a corrections job in Miami-Dade County. I stopped by the personnel office to turn in my application just a few days after we'd had a Haitian riot.

As I was standing at the counter, one of the big wheels came out of his office and told the staff "I need all of the applications for P.O. (Police Officer) from people who are Creole-speaking."

Did you catch that? I certainly did! The Haitians had rioted and thus were now being given priority for hiring as police officers.

Learned a good lesson that day: Governments cater only to those they fear.

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master

It's already happening. Trump was correct. . . . .again. abc mods disagree with Trump at their own peril.​

ABC News rebuked by pro-life group, asked for correction of abortion claim by debate moderator​

ABC's Linsey Davis told Trump 'there is no state in this country where it is legal to kill a baby after it’s born'​

By Brian Flood Fox News
    Published September 12, 2024 2:00 pm EDT

1726173861123.png

It's already happening. Trump was correct. . . . .again.​

ABC News rebuked by pro-life group, asked for correction of abortion claim by debate moderator​

ABC's Linsey Davis told Trump 'there is no state in this country where it is legal to kill a baby after it’s born'​

By Brian Flood Fox News
    Published September 12, 2024 2:00 pm EDT

View attachment 504171

Nothing in the story confirms that babies are being executed post-term. Reading comprehension.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Yep... I think I first heard in the P.J. Watson video I posted up the thread (though it was Megyn Kelly who actually pointed it out) that it was the Hollywood Khazar head of ABC (Dana Walden) that introduced Kamala to her Hollywood Khazar now-husband (Doug Emhoff, who shall henceforth be know as the "Harvey Weinstein of California Politics", i.e., "Blow me and watch your career take off!").

From Wikipedia:

"Walden has donated to Democratic Party politicians and hosted fundraising events for the party. She and her husband have also been longtime friends of Kamala Harris and her husband, Doug Emhoff."

Such a small, tight-knit world Hollywood is!
    Kinda like a cult...

Raven

Master
    Nothing in the story confirms that babies are being executed post-term. Reading comprehension.
    "he was talking about a “tragic and extremely rare case in which a woman with a nonviable pregnancy or severe fetal abnormalities went into labor.”

That word "or" is the clutch of the argument, denoting two hypotheticals

One of the hypothetical cases he was talking about in the interview is about a failed abortion, also known as a live baby, with severe fetal abnormalities that was delivered during an abortion, and then was decided on whether to live or die.
    Pretty simple...
    And murderous...
    And in that state legal...
    Whether or not its actually happened.
    Who knows if its happened there?
    Anybody?
    Post an example if you got 'em

On a separate note, observe where he admits to the interviewer that the fetus is an infant before it is delivered :) he says: " the infant would be delivered" in the middle of its abortion

Screenshot_20240912_183648_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240912_183845_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

fir

Just a guy
    Local Dealer
    There is more to this, but I don't know that it matters for the presidential election, with everything else going on.

Abortions did occur in the the third trimester during Roe. V Wade, which roughly starts at 28 weeks, per the Cleveland Clinic. For example, Colorado abortionist Warren Hern conducted an abortion in the 35th week in 2012, according to the Atlantic. He has ended pregnancies that are in the “22, 25, even 30 weeks along,” per the outlet.​
    A Maryland abortion clinic offered late-term abortions in 2017, being one of the few in the country who performed abortions after 26 weeks, according to the Washington Post. Still, late-term abortions are rare, with more than 98% of abortions occurring before the 20th week in 2021, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Minnesota reported in 2022 that two abortions happened between the 25th and 30th week, Check Your Fact previously found.​
    Nine states and the District of Columbia allow abortion without any gestational age limits, according to the New York Times. 22 states have restricted abortion or banned it since Roe V. Wade was overturned.​

DustyDog

Master
    Trump didn't say they were... typical leftist-media trick. Trump said that's what some democrats want to do... and some if not most do want that. If you've never seen it, go to the 5-minute mark in the video below.

Top Bottom