• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    Is the USA, hell the world, better off today than we were four years ago? Trump is going to be Trump. If he changes at all it won't be by much and will he fall off the wagon? Oh ya. It was Dizzy Dean who said "it ain't bragging if you can do it". That's Trump IMO. Do I want him to win? Oh hell ya. I can't predict the future. However, I think God has made his choice. It's Trump's race to loose. I think Cackling kamala and her VEEP pick, stolen valor walz, will help bring that about. Naming opponents by their most annoying trait feels good. BTW why is that a dem thing?

View attachment 298998View attachment 298999
    The only thing the Ho and the Liar have to do to win is continue to not do interviews. The media will prop them up to be the next best thing. I saw a question posted the other day on TV that said, "What from the past would you like to see brought back into today".......my answer is integrity. Integrity has disappeared from almost all aspects of society.

Bodhisattva

Marksman

IronBeard

Master
    Yet, in these days, there are many Republicans that deserve a good outing and criticism. Look at the Santa Rosa County Commission. Don't tell me that Sam Parker is actually a good and honest person. The issue is that times have changed and people are not being prosecuted or called out for their corruption whether immoral or criminal.
    Follow the money to who they are connected to, and what they truly stand for. I suspect you'll run into personal gain again, and again.

IronBeard

Master
    I think he thought that winning was a forgone conclusion... and in fact that may well be what happened, short of the changes made unconstitutionally to election procedures due to the "plandemic". How convenient.
    Agree. Didn't type to minimize hurt feels, but his sense of entitlement is not helping. I suspect that entitlement also contributes to his inability to build/retain a team that tells him what he needs to hear vs what he wants to hear. My perception is he truly believes he is infallible, and all others are either loyal, or not. Everything is dependent on one guy. Not good.

IronBeard

Master
    Most definitely. Politicians on all sides rely on American's short term memory and how easily distracted most are when it comes to news and issues.
    + ignorance and fear

Raven

Master

Raw Egg Nationalist:
    "Here’s what Tim Walz’s battalion commander, retired Lt. Col. John Kolb, had to say about the Minnesota Governor.

“I do not regret that Tim Walz retired early from the Minnesota Army National Guard, did not complete the Sergeants Major Academy, broke his enlistment contract or did not successfully complete any assignment as a Sergeant Major. Unwittingly, he got out of the way for better leadership”

Bodhisattva

Marksman

Bay Ranger

Master
    If he keeps focusing on the insignificant shit he is gonna allow the commie team to beat him again. He needs to focus on the real issues, especially in battle ground states. This playground shit like my rally size was bigger than your rally size is not gonna cut it. If one can believe the latest polls he is now behind the commie in 3 battle grouns states.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    he needs to stfu on insults, and focus on horrible harris's past records and statements...

kellyann conway is trying to steer him that way also..

Raven

Master
    Joe showed us that we don’t actually need a president
    Each individual state was designed to run autonomously. The Founding Father's intended the original federal government to only be given powers to print a common currency and provide for a common defense. This is evidenced by the fact that state governors used to be called presidents themselves. Changing their title to governor was one of the biggest power grabs ever made by the feds.

Oh, and the title president didn't used to have such a high status associated with it either. it literally meant secretary. A servant. George Washington intended for there to never be a king in America and was very careful that nobody treated him like a king

How times have changed

Last edited:
    Top Bottom