• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    delete secret service protection and see how quickly they get right...

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    He needs to get back to economics and immigration.

Ask the simple question are you better off now than four years ago.

Quit all the other crap.
    And that question always depends on who you ask. Personal stories also highlight diverse experiences.

Dow closed at ~ 31,000 when Trump left office. Today it closed at ~ 40,000.
    Bride and I have certainly made money with Biden in office. Trump too.
    We also refinanced and make our mortgage payment from interest off CDs and money-market accounts now.

And it was Trump that approved the dumping all the stimulus money into the economy that already had low interest rates.

While it is not the responsibility of the President to manage the economy, the entire Congress is to blame for where we are. Too much money (stimulus) chasing too few goods (shutdowns and supply chains) is the textbook definition of inflation. Did no one warn Congress of what was going to happen?

It would be nice to hear from both parties what their economic policy will be for the next four years.
    Is that too much to ask?

Southalabama

Master
    Grocery prices get worse I’ll be asking for recipes for pine cones.

And while the crowd waited for him at his rally in Montana they played music videos.

They chose the theme for Titanic. Presidents and interns. SMH.

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    he needs to stfu on insults, and focus on horrible harris's past records and statements...

kellyann conway is trying to steer him that way also..
    The issue is, have you heard from people who have been interviews and asked about Harris' record? They can't articulate an intelligent point. Heck, they admit to not knowing anything about Harris' record. The biggest issue is they have been indoctrinated to hate the conservative point of view and have been fed misinformation and lies their entire school age years. It is quite saddening to see the lack of intelligent thought and coherent talking points.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

jimbonecrusher

Shooter

once a dem, always a dem... pos.
    That is how the game is played. He could have played spoiler and both campaigns know this. He doesn't seem to be as moderate and many think.

DustyDog

Master
    Grocery prices get worse I’ll be asking for recipes for pine cones.

And while the crowd waited for him at his rally in Montana they played music videos.

They chose the theme for Titanic. Presidents and interns. SMH.
    Oh, what gets me is when they play the Village People... like YMCA, which is a song about picking up boys at the SanFran YMCA. Just as crazy, the YMCA... i.e., Young Men's Christian Association... initially objected to the song on trademark grounds, but eventually:

"What does the YMCA organization think of the song today? Media relations manager Leah Pouw told Spin: "We at the YMCA celebrate the song. It's a positive statement about the YMCA and what we offer to people all around the world.”

And should anyone doubt what I'm saying, here's another quote from the same article, referring to the time-frame in which the song was released... in 1978. Can you imagine what a big, leftist-city YMCA is like now?

"At the time, YMCAs had a reputation as a place where gay men would hook up."

Last edited:

Southalabama

Master

once a dem, always a dem... pos.
    Worm ate part of his brain and heroin ate the rest.

Also note he met with Trumps people and tried to broker a deal.

Looks like neither side has offered him anything since he can’t deliver anything. Any vote for him would just be a throwaway vote against the system. It’s not like he’s Ross Perot where people were voting for him.

Raven

Master
    We'll never get the complete story.
    Will be seventy years before they declassify. Best we can hope for is a deathbed confession or an expose secret service autobiography like what happened with the Clinton White House secret service

Viking1204

Master
    And that question always depends on who you ask. Personal stories also highlight diverse experiences.

Dow closed at ~ 31,000 when Trump left office. Today it closed at ~ 40,000.
    Bride and I have certainly made money with Biden in office. Trump too.
    We also refinanced and make our mortgage payment from interest off CDs and money-market accounts now.

And it was Trump that approved the dumping all the stimulus money into the economy that already had low interest rates.

While it is not the responsibility of the President to manage the economy, the entire Congress is to blame for where we are. Too much money (stimulus) chasing too few goods (shutdowns and supply chains) is the textbook definition of inflation. Did no one warn Congress of what was going to happen?

It would be nice to hear from both parties what their economic policy will be for the next four years.
    Is that too much to ask?
    To me a good stock market is not necessarily a good indicator of the economy's health. Sure it means companies and the wealthy are doing good meanwhile the middle class on down is suffering from high gas prices, high grocery prices and high prices for goods in general. We live in a tourist driven area and I have seen how numbers are down and a lot of local businesses are suffering. KC's Sandbar and Grill in Fort Walton Beach just closed down this week after 18 years in business. Walmart had a good quarterly report because they sell a lot of what families need and they have increased prices a lot over the last few years. $100 of groceries in 2019 now costs well over $200. I know my 3% raise didn't keep up with inflation. Today I'll fill up my truck and it will cost around $105, before Biden close the pipeline I was paying around $60 to fill up! We rarely go out for dinner anymore. What used to cost $30-$40 now costs $60-$80.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    yep...the extra you got in the market is getting eat up by cost increases...kinda believe it is a wash sometimes

Viking1204

Master
    yep...the extra you got in the market is getting eat up by cost increases...kinda believe it is a wash sometimes
    This is why anything I put in the market these days gets put in my Rothe IRA account. Between capital gain taxes and prices increases i just don't mess around much with my regular stock account. I have about 8 more years to build up that Rothe IRA pray when it is time for me to retire the market is on an upswing! I'll delay a year or two to make that happen!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    This is why anything I put in the market these days gets put in my Rothe IRA account. Between capital gain taxes and prices increases i just don't mess around much with my regular stock account. I have about 8 more years to build up that Rothe IRA pray when it is time for me to retire the market is on an upswing! I'll delay a year or two to make that happen!
    Retire? Ha. It would take 4 "workers" to replace what you pay in taxes. The government can't lose us. I'd like to see a graph of how many people I'm supporting. Might need to install handrails on our backs.

Top Bottom