• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Once a slave always a slave. Only three percent of Americans actually did anything in the revolution. People don't change. It's all cyclical
    I was raised a Democrat but switched to Republican once I was oldest to see the light for myself which as shortly after I joined the Military at the age of 18! My Mom has passed but couldn't understand how I voted for Trump the first two times around! I tried to explain it to her to no avail!

Raven

Master
    I was raised a Democrat but switched to Republican once I was oldest to see the light for myself which as shortly after I joined the Military at the age of 18! My Mom has passed but couldn't understand how I voted for Trump the first two times around! I tried to explain it to her to no avail!
    Mine too. She is rabid anti-gun. Disowned me after I went Marine. Haven't talked to her in like ten years.

Sometimes I wonder about how close the margins are for Democrat versus Republican. Split right down the middle 50/50 in the presidential races... I bet it's actually male versus female, given how much Democrats push abortion, women's liberation and wicca

BluesBrother

Master
    Mine too. She is rabid anti-gun. Disowned me after I went Marine. Haven't talked to her in like ten years.

Sometimes I wonder about how close the margins are for Democrat versus Republican. Split right down the middle 50/50 in the presidential races... I bet it's actually male versus female, given how much Democrats push abortion, women's liberation and wicca
    Can anyone tell me why dems insist on free abortion as a form of birth control. Aren't they aware there are cheaper, safer and more viable forms of birth control without relying on other tax payers to finance their infidelity and promiscuous behavior? I can name at least 5 without any effort. The fact dems are stupid and lazy shouldn't be a factor.

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Can anyone tell me why dems insist on free abortion as a form of birth control. Aren't they aware there are cheaper and more viable forms of birth control without relying on other tax payers to finance your infidelity and promiscuous behavior? I can name at least 3 without any effort. The fact they are stupid and lazy shouldn't be a factor.
    They don't really want to stop the tide of kids,hell it's a paying job for some people. Have kid, get check, repeat. Not to mention free food etc. All paid for by you and me.

ABlaster

Marksman
    They don't really want to stop the tide of kids,hell it's a paying job for some people. Have kid, get check, repeat. Not to mention free food etc. All paid for by you and me.
    It’s not as lucrative as you think. I’ve had long conversations with the folks in the hood about how the system gets played.

Look at all the state, federal employees who have a job because of it. Follow the $$$....
    I agree. Follow the money to where it ends up as wealth, then see if it is taxed at the same rate as you are taxed.

FrommerStop

Master
    Friday both Trump and RFKjr will be in the Phoenix area and the two have been negotiating for RFKjr to throw his support to the Trump Campaign. It has been claimed by some that there will an announcement over the topic the friday. If Trumps gets most of RFK's 4% of the vote, he will most likely win.
    Even now it appears his chances are 50% plus, a few more percent would guarantee his election.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Friday both Trump and RFKjr will be in the Phoenix area and the two have been negotiating for RFKjr to throw his support to the Trump Campaign. It has been claimed by some that there will an announcement over the topic the friday. If Trumps gets most of RFK's 4% of the vote, he will most likely win.
    Even now it appears his chances are 50% plus, a few more percent would guarantee his election.

No guarantees when the other side is able to cheat so effectively…

ABlaster

Marksman
    Nikki Haley may have been right when she said the first party to get rid of their 80 year old candidate will win this election.

ccc

Master
    Trump saying he is “Better looking” than Kamala will not get us a win. Talk about the economy, the border, the war in Ukraine and Israel, open borders, inflation.
    Look, the people that are going to vote for him are going to vote for him regardless, my family for one. The votes HE DESPERATELY NEEDS are those that are on the fence, and they want substance and talks on how a Trump presidency will benefit them and their families. If he keeps on with the status quo WE WILL LOSE !!!!!

Southalabama

Master
    Things you shouldn't say....

Being spun multiple ways.

Could put Trump over top in close race.

Or shows Trump desperate and Kennedy can’t actually deliver any votes.

The question becomes what was the deal? Let’s hope it wasn’t a position of leadership. Kennedy’s campaign broke so perhaps it was just financial.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Being spun multiple ways.

Could put Trump over top in close race.

Or shows Trump desperate and Kennedy can’t actually deliver any votes.

The question becomes what was the deal? Let’s hope it wasn’t a position of leadership. Kennedy’s campaign broke so perhaps it was just financial.
    He's also if elected going to release ALL the JFK stuff......

Southalabama

Master
    Kennedy

On banning assault weapons, he said, "I'm not going to take away anybody's guns," but if a bipartisan bill to do so passed Congress, he'd sign it."

Glad he won’t be getting the chance.

Top Bottom