• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    he needs a common man or woman to advise him, someone who won't pull punches and tell him like it is, stfu and talk about the record of the dim dems, & maybe interview someone who has lost family members to these scum coming across the border... bring some grocery & gas receipts from 2019 to show.... min 50% inflation since obiden took over
    AND... here she is:

And re: inflation, I saw an article in the last couple of days saying that businesses were hurting because Americans are "spending less". Uhm, NO, Americans are spending MORE, they're just BUYING less! :)

Southalabama

Master
    Routinely violates Reagan’s commandment about attacking other republicans. He just can’t help himself.

Trump reopens old feud in Georgia. Some Republicans are scratching their heads.​

Former President Donald Trump is reopening an old feud with Republicans in Georgia.

Just before rallying supporters in Atlanta on Saturday, Trump unleashed a tirade on the state’s popular Republican governor, Brian Kemp, whose vaunted ground game operation Trump may need in November, ripping into him on Truth Social for “fighting Unity and the Republican Party.”

And when Trump took the stage, he went at him even harder.
    He's a bad guy, he's a disloyal guy and he's a very average governor," Trump told supporters, eliciting boos toward Kemp from the crowd.

The attack — on social media and in person at the Georgia State University Convocation Center — marked an escalation of Trump’s longstanding criticism of Kemp. And it instantly unsettled Georgia Republicans, who warned Trump’s comments threaten his already shaky prospects in the state.

“I'm sitting here scratching my head,” Bobby Saparow, a Republican operative and Brian Kemp’s former campaign manager, told POLITICO. “Attacking the popular governor of a pivotal swing state makes zero sense. If we want to actually unite, ask for the support of the guy who beat your endorsed primary opponent by 52 points and handily defeated Stacey Abrams.”

Or, as Erick Erickson, the Georgia Republican and radio host, told POLITICO: "Over 30,000 people refused to vote for [Trump] in Georgia in 2020 and he lost by about 12,000 votes. All he's doing is reminding everyone why they don't like him. And he has no Georgia ground game and will have to rely on Kemp. It's going to hurt him."

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    What exactly did he do? Without context, I am not sure what the issue is being discussed.
    I think he blew off the question to a degree from the ABC reporter the first time she asked with it doesn't matter answer to her question... then she rephrased the question and she asked, do you think Ms NoVotes was a DEI hire

you would need to watch the entire exchange between them on that topic to get the context. the reports on what he said are a little convoluted like most cases in the Main Stream Enablers

IronBeard

Master
    Trump gave me the impression throughout his 2020 campaign that he either didn't care if he won, or knew he wouldn't. The deja vu is getting hard to ignore. Dunno, we'll see how it pans out.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I think he blew off the question to a degree from the ABC reporter the first time she asked with it doesn't matter answer to her question... then she rephrased the question and she asked, do you think Ms NoVotes was a DEI hire

you would need to watch the entire exchange between them on that topic to get the context. the reports on what he said are a little convoluted like most cases in the Main Stream Enablers
    all that reporter [haha] did was show her hate of white people

jimbonecrusher

Shooter
    Routinely violates Reagan’s commandment about attacking other republicans. He just can’t help himself.

Trump reopens old feud in Georgia. Some Republicans are scratching their heads.​

Former President Donald Trump is reopening an old feud with Republicans in Georgia.

Just before rallying supporters in Atlanta on Saturday, Trump unleashed a tirade on the state’s popular Republican governor, Brian Kemp, whose vaunted ground game operation Trump may need in November, ripping into him on Truth Social for “fighting Unity and the Republican Party.”

And when Trump took the stage, he went at him even harder.
    He's a bad guy, he's a disloyal guy and he's a very average governor," Trump told supporters, eliciting boos toward Kemp from the crowd.

The attack — on social media and in person at the Georgia State University Convocation Center — marked an escalation of Trump’s longstanding criticism of Kemp. And it instantly unsettled Georgia Republicans, who warned Trump’s comments threaten his already shaky prospects in the state.

“I'm sitting here scratching my head,” Bobby Saparow, a Republican operative and Brian Kemp’s former campaign manager, told POLITICO. “Attacking the popular governor of a pivotal swing state makes zero sense. If we want to actually unite, ask for the support of the guy who beat your endorsed primary opponent by 52 points and handily defeated Stacey Abrams.”

Or, as Erick Erickson, the Georgia Republican and radio host, told POLITICO: "Over 30,000 people refused to vote for [Trump] in Georgia in 2020 and he lost by about 12,000 votes. All he's doing is reminding everyone why they don't like him. And he has no Georgia ground game and will have to rely on Kemp. It's going to hurt him."
    Yet, in these days, there are many Republicans that deserve a good outing and criticism. Look at the Santa Rosa County Commission. Don't tell me that Sam Parker is actually a good and honest person. The issue is that times have changed and people are not being prosecuted or called out for their corruption whether immoral or criminal.

Carl

Master
    I saw an interview yesterday of a Black Woman that she stated in her 65 years she has never experienced racism from a white person, but has experienced it from Black people
    Why capitalize black but not white?

DustyDog

Master
    So no "speaking ill" of other republicans, no matter how bad they suck? How about Kinzinger, now a card-carrying member of "Republicans for Harris"? Or Cheney (Liz or Dick, doesn't matter)?

And let's not forget the "republicans" (like Lindsey Graham) or the "conservatives" (like Ben Shapiro) who started attacking Trump as soon as he came down the escalator in 2015.

Southalabama

Master
    You want to win or you want retribution for those that aren’t conservative enough?

From the article

Or, as Erick Erickson, the Georgia Republican and radio host, told POLITICO: "Over 30,000 people refused to vote for [Trump] in Georgia in 2020 and he lost by about 12,000 votes.

So. 2024. Pick a fight with the popular Republican Governor and others then still expect to win? The margins are going to be thin why piss them off before the election?

DustyDog

Master
    You want to win or you want retribution for those that aren’t conservative enough?
    If it was a football game, betting on a horse race, or a high-school popularity contest, the goal would be to win... period.

In exceedingly important elections, the goal is to support the best... not the "most popular" or "best chance of winning"... candidate. Hell, if I was voting for "most popular", I'd probably have to go with Harris :)

You can't "win" a presidential election by voting for anyone other than the candidate you prefer over all others, based on their stated policies, not "likeability". We're not picking drinking buddies or betting on a football game here.

Same reason I voted for Perot... twice. Not because I "thought he could win", but because Perot had some really good ideas that I knew we desperately needed, while Bush and Clinton both sucked... but boy, were they popular! And of course, the media focused primarily on the size of Perot's ears.

And look where we are 30 years later. Voters placing "bets" on who they think can win... like it's a horse race or something. People afraid to criticize politicians that suck, just because they have an "R" after their name, like that means anything.

Imagine going into battle, but standing back to assess who you think will "win", then taking up with that side. Might as well have just stayed on the couch if you don't have any standards.

DustyDog

Master
    Trump gave me the impression throughout his 2020 campaign that he either didn't care if he won, or knew he wouldn't. The deja vu is getting hard to ignore. Dunno, we'll see how it pans out.
    I think he thought that winning was a forgone conclusion... and in fact that may well be what happened, short of the changes made unconstitutionally to election procedures due to the "plandemic". How convenient.

Southalabama

Master
    Electoral votes win elections. Trump needs Georgia’s electoral votes. He only lost by 12k last election. Deliberately airing grievances before the election and doing so publicly isn’t wise.

Ask Al Gore and Hillary Clinton how important it is to win electoral votes. They both won the popular vote. Clinton won by nearly 3 million votes but Trump won the electoral votes.

jimbonecrusher

Shooter

From the article

Or, as Erick Erickson, the Georgia Republican and radio host, told POLITICO: "Over 30,000 people refused to vote for [Trump] in Georgia in 2020 and he lost by about 12,000 votes.

So. 2024. Pick a fight with the popular Republican Governor and others then still expect to win? The margins are going to be thin why piss them off before the election?
    and there lies the problem. Even conservatives are petty enough to get their panties in a bunch over feelings, not because the candidate won't do a better job than the other candidate, but because they don't "like" the candidate. That's absolutely hilarious and embarrassing. This shows that the country is doomed because critical thinking is gone from society.

BluesBrother

Master
    Is the USA, hell the world, better off today than we were four years ago? Trump is going to be Trump. If he changes at all it won't be by much and will he fall off the wagon? Oh ya. It was Dizzy Dean who said "it ain't bragging if you can do it". That's Trump IMO. Do I want him to win? Oh hell ya. I can't predict the future. However, I think God has made His choice. It's Trump's race to loose. I think Cackling kamala and her VEEP pick, stolen valor walz, will help bring that about. Naming opponents by their most annoying trait feels good. BTW why is that a dem thing?

1723131523172.png
    1723132977902.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom