• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Been casting bullets for the 12.7mm Swede the last 3 days. At 445gr, it goes through the lead. Went to the neighbor's range yesterday with the Swede to get the point of impact at some different ranges. Did I ever say I have the best neighbor with full access to their range!!! They know I'm on covid quarantine from other people, so it's just me at the range.

OK, with the 12.7mm Swedish rolling block's sight set as low at it will go (120 Swedish Alen's or about 80yd). At 29yd 3 3/8" high. At 35yd 4 1/2" high. At 75yd 3" high. At 100yd 1/2" low. The next sight setting is 180 Alen or about 120yd.

Some of the 12.7mm bullets cast the last 3 days.

E7B497AF-5DD1-499C-BC99-88DD6B67312E.jpeg

BOHUNTER

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Picked up some 300BO and 45ACP JHP both! I saw that Bank America gave info to feds on purchases..... I said I hope they don’t pull my card and give info to feds, buddy said you better hope they don’t give it to your wife!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Picked up some 300BO and 45ACP JHP both! I saw that Bank America gave info to feds on purchases..... I said I hope they don’t pull my card and give info to feds, buddy said you better hope they don’t give it to your wife!
    My wife said that she saw it somewhere on the news a day or two ago that the FBI just arrested somebody in Pensacola in relation to the protest in DC. I'm calling it what it is: New Bidenland. It was a fraudulent hostile takeover using the military. I heard somewhere that the Democrats are hell bent on having a second impeachment to remove Trump from the POTUS office after he's already left because the Democrats know that he still has a legitimate claim to having won the election. There's still two court cases pending where the judges did except the facts as evidence instead of turning a blind eye. Anyways..... what did I do today? I found out that a Series 90 Colt (which is basically a Sig DA/SA mechanism grafted onto a 1911) fits a Glock 19/23 leather IWB holster perfectly. Even snaps closed without any trouble! How sacrilegious is that? And I also found out the hard way about just how much of a headache an SKS handguard pin can be when you dont have the proper tools. But I got 'er done. Just gotta have a big enough hammer :)

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I saw the writing on the wall for Colt. And then went shopping. If CZ really does buy Colt then all things "actual Colt" for the last 150(+-) years are going to double and triple in price just that much faster. We might never see "real Colts" this cheap ever again in our lifetime

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Now that I'm out of covid quarantine, I met some shooting friends at the range today. Shot my M1867 12.7mm Swedish rolling block at our plinking range. It did awesome. Friend set up an AR550 human head shaped target and we took turns hitting it. About every 3rd shot would send it flying off its holder so we'd go cold to reset it. We didn't care; we were having fun. Another friend would remark when you shoot the rolling block it smells like crayons (smell of all the lube the fat bullets take). A friend had his grandson there, and the grandson also knocked off the head target with a muzzle loader. Grandsons are real good and running down to reset the target (after range called cold).

Top Bottom