• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    I like Primary Arms and Joe Bob Outfitters. They generally have good sales and fast shipping. For example, today I placed an order with Joe Bob's at noon and I just got a notification that it has shipped.

Same here ordered from PA but not Joebobs. Primary Arms is good to go. Ordered 2 red dots and their 1-4 scope(waiting to come in) but CS is great. Buy with confidence!

DGladden

Marksman
    I'm sitting in the Sears parking lot waiting to meet a fellow member. As I pull up to prepare for a possible firearm sale I look across to see a couple of guys looking at a semi auto shotgun in the trunk of a car! LoL

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    go over and see if you can score too

Seanpcola

I still think it was epic the day that drunk drifter dude walked up on JJ and I in the parking lot of Tractor Supply. Jerome and I were at the back of his car and he was showing me some things on my AR. Bum dude came walking from the front towards my side and I told him to back off and keep moving. He cussed me out, walked back to the other side and started to approach JJ. As he turned the corner he saw JJ holding the AR. Kept walking till he got a couple of lanes over the then commenced to cussing us out.:whistle:

Seanpcola

Yeah, especially since JJ never said a word. He just looked at the guy. Guy looks JJ in the eye, then down at the AR and .........kept........walking.

I just got a package from my little brother. He sent me a couple WWII era goodies. One is a WWII M2 .50 Cal ammo can (side hinged) made by J.B.S.Co.

The other is a WWII era M1911 holster (1944) made by the Milwaukee Saddlery Co.

These are great additions to my WWII collection.

IH424

Expert
    I waited for the big brown truck to bring me my new chf stainless steel mid length gas upper I ordered from PSA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      38.7 KB · Views: 133
    Last edited:

Rapier

Marksman
    Got in my pieces and parts this afternoon for my first Form 1 build, a 358 can.
    Ed

Tonight, I finally ordered some 10mm ammo for my Glock 29. AIM Surplus has some Prvi Partizan PPU 10mm 180grn JHP 50rd Box for $18.50, so I ordered 6 boxes.

Dan1612

Master
    Today I went to the range to work on some fundamentals with my steel 1911, sight in my new AR red dot for Saturday, and most excitingly, shoot my new-to-me 625JM. The trigger on the 625 has been heavily modified, and I was just as accurate with the 625 in double action as I was with the single action auto.. THAT is a feat. And somehow, it shoots the same ammo softer than the 1911. I'm thrilled with it, so I came home and ordered 400 of its favorite rounds for it and a new set of grips. The stock ones are too skinny and slippery. I tried some Pachmayr Decelerators, but they're too wobbly and the screw touches the hammer spring. So, I ordered a set of my favorite grips in the world, the Hogue Model 500 S&W Impact Absorbing grips. Whoo Hoo!
    I also ordered some G34 mags, but that's not as important, or exciting.

SAWMAN

Master
    Remembering back in 2005 when I first got into the 10mm chambering,found the Blazer brand of 200gr on sale one day at Academy for $12.50. Bought "quite a bit" that day and went back to finish it off the next day. Got a bunch still leftover and sold some to (IIRC) statdoc. (Nice man with great info,wondering where he is off to.) This Blazer worked out great for me because it shoots to the same POI with the same POA as my hunting load. Seems kinda hot also.

At that PPU price($18.50 for 50rds)it is worth swooping up some. Probably will never be that cheap again. --- SAWMAN

About to load some .45acp bullets. An maybe an new ladder of 6.8 130gr.

Ryan

Master
    Bought a little shield 9. Wrote another email to chip McCormick about their mags breaking. My Wilson combat mags that were shipped 2 day are lost in the mail by usps.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I loaded up some pistol and AR mags yesterday in preparation for tomorrow's match. I also switched some grips around on a couple AR's. I really like the BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 and the Magpul MOE-K grips. I just recent got a MOE-K2. I plan on installing it tonight, but I'm not sure how well I will like it. It's hard for me to tell until it's installed on a lower.

Tonight I should be completing a new AR build and getting the rest of my stuff together for tomorrow's match. I'm already thinking about things I will probably change on this yet-to-be-completed AR. I swear I like tinkering with them more than I like shooting them.

Top Bottom