• ...and so much more!
  • G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Got the gg&g stuff to finish up my 1301 tactical... Aimpoint micro on their mount with ghost ring rear sight, oversize bolt handle and the sidesaddle that was already mounted. Pretty much tactical shotty perfection as far as I'm concerned! Gonna heat it up tomorrow when I pick up my can from jail...
    20230731_092911.jpg
    20230731_092920.jpg
    20230731_092932.jpg

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's been the off season for me so I've been slacking on the shooting stuff. Despite placing in the top 10 at an Area match and in the top three in my class I have yet to receive an invitation to Nationals so I don't have a ton of motivation right now! I've been de-rusting a few guns that were left in a house with no power and a leaky roof for a few years and replacing the hammer and sear on my STI/Staccato. Other than that, it's been working out and slaying digital evil in Fallout New Vegas and the original Baldur's Gate/Throne of Bhaal saga.

Because it's the first of the month, it's a good day to start dry-firing (I have my timers on the chargers now!) and getting ready to head out to the range. I usually don't go to the range and spend ammo unless my dry-fire stuff is up to speed and that will take a week or three...

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    It's been the off season for me so I've been slacking on the shooting stuff. Despite placing in the top 10 at an Area match and in the top three in my class I have yet to receive an invitation to Nationals so I don't have a ton of motivation right now! I've been de-rusting a few guns that were left in a house with no power and a leaky roof for a few years and replacing the hammer and sear on my STI/Staccato. Other than that, it's been working out and slaying digital evil in Fallout New Vegas and the original Baldur's Gate/Throne of Bhaal saga.

Because it's the first of the month, it's a good day to start dry-firing (I have my timers on the chargers now!) and getting ready to head out to the range. I usually don't go to the range and spend ammo unless my dry-fire stuff is up to speed and that will take a week or three...
    I've been reloading, well sort of.
    20210111_222359.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Checked 0 on my two BIG deer rifles. 308. Gtg. Winchester XPR and C308 ( zombie deer)
    20230801_140703.jpg
    Also had to blast new targets. Shot the daily dagger from standing, kneeling, layed down on left side, right side. One hand, two hand. Good quick hits on steel. The ACSS HOLOSUN is worth every dime.
    Jusr too damm hot to have fun.
    Was able to hit the 8 inch gong @ 100 with the dagger 1st shot. :)
    20230801_150123.jpg
    20230801_150009.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    pulled the RI .45ACP outta the safe this morning...put my finger in the empty mag well...prom date flashed through my mind...and put it back in the safe
    I've got one that's pushing +20 years old and 1000's of rounds thru it. Rough drag around, drop, store under seat no holster, dropped( lost) in river for about a week, magnet recovery, shook, chambered, shot....etc. Still going. bang after all these years.

Top Bottom