• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just for s&g’s I put my 15 inch barrel and Leupold scope on my Dan Wesson. I have had this set up for several years now but never installed the barrel. With a rest this setup is surprisingly steady. Been checking the net and have found that the 15 inch barrel is worth $1000.00 to $1500.00 because of its rarity. I have six barrels with my pistol pack the only one missing is the 12 inch. Cool to have something like this from the seventies.

Attachments

• IMG_0727.jpeg
      IMG_0727.jpeg
      326 KB · Views: 34

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Just for s&g’s I put my 15 inch barrel and Leupold scope on my Dan Wesson. I have had this set up for several years now but never installed the barrel. With a rest this setup is surprisingly steady. Been checking the net and have found that the 15 inch barrel is worth $1000.00 to $1500.00 because of its rarity. I have six barrels with my pistol pack the only one missing is the 12 inch. Cool to have something like this from the seventies.
    If it had another inch you could add a stock!! I bet that's got some extra zip.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cancelled my gun parts order from Optic Planet. Showed items in stock! A few days after ordered, went backordered! Every couple days, the date would move forward! This started on 2 Jun 2023! Used them a few years back and no issues! Googled complaints and almost all 1 stars!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Like an idiot I sold my S&W 640 Pro, but fortunately I was able to get it back today on a trade. I won’t make that mistake again.

View attachment 237046
    it is a sign... you ,must keep it until you pick a worthy one to leave it to before you leave this world.

i would be honored to be such a person....hint hint

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Like an idiot I sold my S&W 640 Pro, but fortunately I was able to get it back today on a trade. I won’t make that mistake again.

View attachment 237046
    When I was a young man and broke as broke can be, I bought, sold, traded and pawned my favorite 642 at least a dozen times :) it happens. The only thing that stopped that was when I had finally beat it up, drowned it and sweated on it to the point that no store wanted to buy it anymore! Lol

bakron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I was a young man and broke as broke can be, I bought, sold, traded and pawned my favorite 642 at least a dozen times :) it happens. The only thing that stopped that was when I had finally beat it up, drowned it and sweated on it to the point that no store wanted to buy it anymore! Lol
    I live on a limited income now that I am retired and have to be more selective on what I buy these days, I am more of a horse trader when I comes to my firearms, but my 640 Pro Series is my favorite EDC revolver and I won’t make that mistake again.

Flskunkape

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Cancelled my gun parts order from Optic Planet. Showed items in stock! A few days after ordered, went backordered! Every couple days, the date would move forward! This started on 2 Jun 2023! Used them a few years back and no issues! Googled complaints and almost all 1 stars!
    Optics planet sucks I've been burnt by then a couple times, I refuse to give them anymore money, euro optic or midwayusa are much better companies with similar selection. Accurate in stock items, fast shipping and excellent customer service. I've had mix ups with both companies and both are super quick to fix the issue.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Missed my ride to the Buckarama in Perry, GA this morning...saved that $10 entry fee
    Still struggling with not going to the gun show at the Firgrounds...may still save that $12 entry
    I did pull the trigger on a roll of grocery store sushi for lunch...let's see how that pans out

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Got a fun lil build in progress. JP GMR 9mm lower, Colt SMG upper. Super light and handy.
    Pretty cool. What mags? I'm a HUGE fan of lightweight builds, guns. Alot of the time you spend carrying it rather than shooting it. True you get more recoil (308) but that can be mitigated by springs, buffers or pads. Hell when hunting I don't remember the recoil or the blast.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom