• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Worked up an accurate frangible load for a friend’s Swiss K31. I had the time and range access, he didn’t. He provided the rifle, brass, and components. A pleasant, easy project as I’d already done so for my Swiss. The only new variable was we wanted to use surplus IMR4895 for this project.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Gonna visit Gulf Coast Gun and Gray Man this am.
    Looking for "stuff". (Anybody got a couple hundred rds of range type 380Auto ??) ---- SAWMAN

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Looking for "stuff". (Anybody got a couple hundred rds of range type 380Auto ??) ---- SAWMAN
    Got your range ammo, but I won't be home until about noon. After you leave Gray Man, if you want to stop by....Oh, bring your .380 pistol with you.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Yep. Buddy of mine had a case of brass fmj Monarch 380 at the show yesterday. I'm sure he has some left. Want his phone number?

dvr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Small test batch of some powder coated 95gn 380 (sized .356 or .357) HP's fresh out of the oven. Not all are keepers, I was in a rush.. These were made with a HP or RNFP insert mold I just picked up the other day. SAWMAN if you want a few of these when I make more to play around with let me know. I'm gonna make more soon.

346839A9-61F9-4FFC-93EC-38E2494D96AC_1_105_c.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Traded for a FN 509 Tactical. 9mm. This is my first FN anything. All the bells and whistles. Look forward to shooting and seeing what all the fuss is about with the high end firearms. Swampfox 27mm justice, streamlight, comp. High night sights. Just handling it, dropping the mag, slide I can feel the difference between this and my normal firearms. Came with 1 17 and 2 24rd mags, two recoil spring sets, backstraps and a real detailed instruction book. You can use ANY "rmr" on it. Full kit to fit ANY brand. Full ambi too, love it. Big thanks to Brandon for hooking me up with a great deal.

Attachments

• 20210801_224647.jpg
      20210801_224647.jpg
      2.1 MB · Views: 75
    Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Traded for a FN 509 Tactical. 9mm. This is my first FN anything. All the bells and whistles. Look forward to shooting and seeing what all the fuss is about with the high end firearms. Swampfox 27mm justice, streamlight, comp. High night sights. Just handling it, dropping the mag, slide I can feel the difference between this and my normal firearms. Came with 1 17 and 2 24rd mags, two recoil spring sets, backstraps and a real detailed instruction book. You can use ANY "rmr" on it. Full kit to fit ANY brand. Full ambi too, love it. Big thanks to Brandon for hooking me up with a great deal.
    ** PMM single port comp. Odin works owb, light, rmr, comp holster. Holy Crap the mags are high for these....$60 for the 24rd. Loving it anyway!! Man this thing is fine.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    ** PMM single port comp. Holy Crap the mags are high for these....$60 for the 24rd. Loving it anyway!! Man this thing is fine.
    New prices on Sig mags are one reason I sold my M17. Who knows how long it will take for there to be surplus Sig mags priced like the surplus M9 mags. When there's $10 Sig mags beating used Glock mag prices, well then I might just have to buy another Sig

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    A big thanks to Trader Dan for a great deal on a rucksack today! He's awesome. He's got a 99.9% condition OD green Blackhawk brand rucksack still, if anyone is looking for a great well-made bag at a fraction of the new cost

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    New prices on Sig mags are one reason I sold my M17. Who knows how long it will take for there to be surplus Sig mags priced like the surplus M9 mags. When there's $10 Sig mags beating used Glock mag prices, well then I might just have to buy another Sig
    Yep, 17rd is 45$. Got spoiled with 9$ magpul mags. Nobody makes mags for it but FN. It's OK. Quality is not cheap.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Spent the last 4 hours watching Videos and reviews on thermal scopes.
    I think I narrowed down what I want (pending some discussions with experienced hunters)
    I should have enough saved up by Christmas if I dont get my wife anything. lol

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Spent the last 4 hours watching Videos and reviews on thermal scopes.
    I think I narrowed down what I want (pending some discussions with experienced hunters)
    I should have enough saved up by Christmas if I dont get my wife anything. lol
    Yeah I made the mistake of buying my wife a gift for Mothers Day that was firearms related. Once was all it took to learn that lesson. I still catch flak for it ten years later. Maybe yours is different. Buy her a thermal for Christmas and cover both bases. But hey, you only get plausible deniability once, so might as well make it a $5,000 thermal scope

Top Bottom