• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Idoono

Master
    Finally got to sight in my new Gunsite Rifle with a 2.5 Leopold scout scope on it. Sure was nice and relaxing.

Idoono

Skippy02

Marksman
    Snapped some 3sum photos of the family today...

uploadfromtaptalk1412556920569.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412556920569.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1412556920569.jpg
      68.6 KB · Views: 134

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    So this is what happened. The father apparently got physical with the wife/mom and then left the room and came back with a shotgun. Well the son saw this and grabbed his pistol to defend his mom. Well gunfire was exchanged in close quarters. The dad took 2 9mm rounds to the chest and son took a shotgun blast to his left side/abdomen. Looked like bird shot from the wounds on the son. The father died. Guess shot placement does matter after all!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Wow what a great family! I thought a 9mm would not kill you and you had to use a 45 to kill someone??

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Wow what a great family! I thought a 9mm would not kill you and you had to use a 45 to kill someone??

That's why he had to shoot home twice frank...duh! Just kidding.

Another story of a good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy with a gun. Sad overall story. He's gonna have to live with knowing he killed his dad. Crazy shit

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Doc, I always shoot twice or more because I have so many rds in my mag! Does not sound like much of a man to bring a shotgun out for the mother/wife, but I get what you are saying.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Doc, I always shoot twice or more because I have so many rds in my mag! Does not sound like much of a man to bring a shotgun out for the mother/wife, but I get what you are saying.

So true. Not much of a man in my book at all, he should have just fucking walked away. I don't get society these days. Everyone is so quick to end a life or a marriage. After everything that happened between my wife and I this past summer we both agreed she needed to go be with family and friends. We are now doing a lot better. I would have never even thought to have ever touch a gun during a fight no matter how bad it got. Damn....

Dan1612

Master
    But then if those crazy nuts didn't keep guns in the house, like a bunch of cowboys, none of that would've happened.

bohica793

Master

3 rounds center mass. If it still moves, the next one goes between the eyes.

Dan1612

Master
    Who are you and what have you done with Dante?

Aw, I was just messin'
    But, for the to put to rest the unrepresented liberal's side of the argument, he could've grabbed just about anything else to try and kill her with, and in that case, the kid, depending on size and age, may have had no recourse but to take a beating and then sit there and watch his mother die.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom