• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    How does that refund work? Do you have to be the original purchaser with a POP or do they just refund the MSRP of the sight?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    How does that refund work? Do you have to be the original purchaser with a POP or do they just refund the MSRP of the sight?

From what I understand, no POP is required and you just tell them how much you paid. I gave them the Academy price plus tax = $534 for my XPS2-0.

madeSICC88

Master
    Damn I sold my 512 for fairly cheap not too long ago. The guy probably knew about the refund and cashed it in.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Damn I sold my 512 for fairly cheap not too long ago. The guy probably knew about the refund and cashed it in.

I was going to keep mine rather than sell it for a cheap price, but then I found out about the refund. The only thing that worried me about keeping it was that I regularly shoot in 100+ degree temperatures.

poff09

Marksman
    I missed something....how do we get eotech refund???

Their website or call customer service...is it only certain models???

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jaxon1023

Marksman
    Set up my new 10" steel plate and stand I built. Hit it with some XM855 from 100yds out and didn't even leave a dimple.
    fa5c286ddd38fdd3f3b51d8ab4813861.jpg

1a1d7de0bf4bfa03d9c8c971b10022ef.jpg

24b45efd30ab5205eefba3e3da280b8c.jpg

895528d7ee50adf350808ea5950de24b.jpg

MarkS

Master
    Sold the Rossi 357 Mag I had bought from one forum member to recoup most of the cost of a Ruger GP100 I bought from a different forum member, Much happier with the Ruger 357 Mag and now the wife is happier with me, well at least until I buy something else. lol

Skippy02

Marksman

From what I've gathered, if you own an EOTech holo-optic and want your $ back, they have on their website an online form application for RA. Fill in the blank and edit for approval. Looks like an average of 3 business days. You'll get either an RA or a no go and the only no go I've seen or read about were folks trying to get $ for their magnifier units. They will return authorize your returning of the optic and its packaging to them plus a $15 S&H on top of your proposed cost/expense for the optic. I've read nothing regarding any repairs or upgrades bring offered only approval and refusal of requested costs for said optic then to be paid upon receipt of said optic but the actual form of payment isn't clear. Electronic bank deposit, cashers check, etc etc.

Hope that helps

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Jeep that is funny. I semi cured myself and limited calibers, funny when you know you are on the downside of life and don't want to leave the wife the hassle of getting rid of your stash.

Give Her my number. I will clean up and remove your mess so She will not be burdened at such a an emotional time. No thanks necessary, just doing my part to support a fellow Forum Member. :angel:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Thank you so much for your help and caring

Dan1612

Master
    I very well may be, but with the current political climate, high capacity carbines and handguns seemed like a more prudent investment.

ksenter

Master
    did first field strip and cleaning of new R1 Carry tonight. Pistol is damn tight and I love the finish on it. Cant wait to get it out to the range and see how sharp she'll be.

Also, changed from a carbine length UTG rail system and MI flip-up rear sight to a midlength standard handguards and a carry handle on my .22lr chiappa upper. Wanted to go back to an "original" look. Easy breasy on the chiappa upper, the front sight is not pinned to the barrel but rather just a set screw underneath. Loosen, slide forward, place midlength handguards in place, tighten at desired length. Looks great!!

nothing special really, but I like to share

Top Bottom