• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • timc

Expert
    Cleaned some guns from my last range trip. Will install the Geiselle trigger I epicked up cyber Monday tomorrow on one of my AR's.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I'm working a half day or so today, then heading home to pack up everything for our range party tomorrow. Already got all my .40 ammo out, but I'm going to bring a few more guns as well, so I need to dig some ammo out for those and pack up the range bag(s).

I also need to clean off my gun bench. It has become an all purpose workbench over the past few weeks and is extremely cluttered with gopro and bike parts everywhere.

pcolagunner

Master
    Installed a Vogel Competition Trigger and plunger in my IDPA Glock 17 last night. Came with lighter striker springs also I'm going to play with.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Installed a Vogel Competition Trigger and plunger in my IDPA Glock 17 last night. Came with lighter striker springs also I'm going to play with.

Depending on your particular gun and the brand of ammo/primers you're using, you may end up with light strikes with a lighter striker spring. YMMV, but you'd probably be best to test it thoroughly before using it in a match.

pcolagunner

Master
    Good point. I do plan on going to the range and just put some rounds through it with the 5, 4.5 and 4 lb springs provided just to get a feel for the difference.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Got my refund approval from EOtech

When did you submit your request? I sent mine this morning.

Got my approval just now:

Your refund request has been received and approved. Please print and enclose this email with your optic and return it to: EOTech Refunds, 1201 E Ellsworth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48108. EOTech will refund the purchase price plus $15 shipping cost as soon as possible.

Thank you,
    Xavier Brown
    Customer Service
    EOTech an L-3 Communications Company

poff09

Marksman
    Jeep....u said u just put MSRP from academy for refund price right??..do they require receipt??

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Jeep....u said u just put MSRP from academy for refund price right??..do they require receipt??

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

For my XPS2 example, MSRP is $539. I quoted Academy's price plus 9% tax ($489.99 + 44.09 =$534.08). They approved my request without asking for a receipt.

kendive

Master
    For my XPS2 example, MSRP is $539. I quoted Academy's price plus 9% tax ($489.99 + 44.09 =$534.08). They approved my request without asking for a receipt.

I just sent in a request tonight for my XPS2 also I put 529.99.

madeSICC88

Master
    I had sent the info over to one of my brother in laws, he has a few EOTechs and thought he'd like to know the info. He said he'd probably send in one that he doesn't use but he likes the ones he uses and he's put them through their paces in training so he's kind of attached to them in his own ways haha.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Skippy02

Marksman
    Am I the only 1 sitting aground anxiously awaiting all the EO's to hit the 2nd market as refurbs and shit ?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Said the same thing earlier today...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Snow Bird

Master
    Talker to a man today at work that has his Grandfathers 1911 that was carried during WW1 and the hoster. Said it was made in 1913. And yes he knows what it is worth. He shoots it and says it shoots great but the bad thing is he dosen't have a son to pass it down to,only daughters. I ask and he won't adoupt(sp) me.

Dan1612

Master
    Talker to a man today at work that has his Grandfathers 1911 that was carried during WW1 and the hoster. Said it was made in 1913. And yes he knows what it is worth. He shoots it and says it shoots great but the bad thing is he dosen't have a son to pass it down to,only daughters. I ask and he won't adoupt(sp) me.

I had one just like that. Sold it for 2k.

Top Bottom