• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master
    There’s no heroes in gooberment. Just puppets used to divide and control the people with psychological operations, controlled oppositions, shills who play roles. Playing the masses like fiddles. There’s only us vs them and they do an awesome job of shattering us. Turn off the black mirror. Rights are being taken away while they play out this distraction.

Attachments

• FF34B7CD-C201-4C22-BD23-916D2EDD1349.jpeg
      FF34B7CD-C201-4C22-BD23-916D2EDD1349.jpeg
      21.9 KB · Views: 74
    • 03CB8B0F-2062-4B1F-B07A-EC1098A5A1F6.jpeg
      03CB8B0F-2062-4B1F-B07A-EC1098A5A1F6.jpeg
      201.7 KB · Views: 74

fv22

Master
    And a Trump hand picked Judge signed off on the search warrant.

At a minimum he does not chose those he hires wisely.
    Agreed, unfortunately he listened to the wrong people when making appointments and with staff. Lots of people he chose really sucked. Wray, Sessions, Bolton, and several others. On the other hand he did have a few good ones, Pompeo, Navarro, Miller, Patel among others.

Not positive and have not had time to look into it, but I heard the person who signed off on the warrant was not even a judge, just a magistrate who by the way donated to obama. What a surprise.

Southalabama

Master
    Agreed, unfortunately he listened to the wrong people when making appointments and with staff. Lots of people he chose really sucked. Wray, Sessions, Bolton, and several others. On the other hand he did have a few good ones, Pompeo, Navarro, Miller, Patel among others.

Not positive and have not had time to look into it, but I heard the person who signed off on the warrant was not even a judge, just a magistrate who by the way donated to obama. What a surprise.

fv22

Master

Southalabama

Master

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Yep. Can’t believe anything posted now days.

But the magistrate judge is a ministerial function not some grand gate keeper.
    should have been a federal judge.... actually a subpoena would have worked, they already knew the records were there , and locked up

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    A federal magistrate judge is a federal judge
    You may have read that the warrant “was issued by a federal judge”, right? Wrong. It was issued by a minor appointed magistrate, a shady character hip deep in the efforts to hide the Epstein child sex trafficking scandal that embroiled so many Democrat politicians, an Obama donor, and a frequent sharer of “WokeFolks” propaganda on his personal social media.

The magistrate was also, by his own admission, too biased to make any ruling in a matter involving Donald Trump, having voluntarily recused himself from earlier lawsuits involving the former president as being unable to fairly judge the case. What happened to his sense of judicial propriety is a mystery, unless one assumes the entire weight of the Democratic machine came down on the remnants of his conscience. Which, clearly, it did. This guy is probably toast when it comes to his legal career: just another piece of discarded flotsam in the wake of the Progressive juggernaut.

Southalabama

Master
    You may have read that the warrant “was issued by a federal judge”, right? Wrong. It was issued by a minor appointed magistrate, a shady character hip deep in the efforts to hide the Epstein child sex trafficking scandal that embroiled so many Democrat politicians, an Obama donor, and a frequent sharer of “WokeFolks” propaganda on his personal social media.

The magistrate was also, by his own admission, too biased to make any ruling in a matter involving Donald Trump, having voluntarily recused himself from earlier lawsuits involving the former president as being unable to fairly judge the case. What happened to his sense of judicial propriety is a mystery, unless one assumes the entire weight of the Democratic machine came down on the remnants of his conscience. Which, clearly, it did. This guy is probably toast when it comes to his legal career: just another piece of discarded flotsam in the wake of the Progressive juggernaut.
    Federal magistrate judges issue search warrants every day. The reality is search warrants are seldom rejected by any judge.

If he acted improperly that will just give more grounds to challenge the fruits of the search.

BluesBrother

Master
    A federal magistrate judge is a federal judge
    Dictionary.com magistrate is a minor judicial officer, as a justice of the peace or the judge of a police court, having jurisdiction to try minor criminal cases and to conduct preliminary examinations of persons charged with serious crimes.

In other words a light weight. Why use a light weight judge? Any speculation?

1660403778912.png

Last edited:

Southalabama

Master
    In my thirty year legal career here’s how it works here,

Someone is assigned to handle search warrants for the week. District judge or magistrate judge.

You want a warrant. You call over and see whose taking them that week. You schedule a time and go meet them. You don’t get to pick and chose.

The magistrate judge in this case may be a pos but if he was assigned to handle warrants then he was doing what he was told. Don’t get too hung up on the word “minor”. They can perform almost every function of a district judge when so assigned especially during the early stages of a case.

Ric-san

Master
    Looks like Garland baited Trump by filing to unseal the search warrant.

If it’s nuclear material he got some explaining to do.

Anything short of that will look like a witch hunt.

Also kinda ironic a 2018 law he championed that would have locked Hillary up might bite him in the ass.

I find it strange they had really good info from a confidential informant. Current smart money is on Mark Meadows or Jared. Et tu Brutus. Er Jared.
    I’ve heard the snitch may have been one of his Secret Service agents. Big issue brought to light by Dan Bongino on the warrant is as someone has previously mentioned, President Trump was cooperating with the Archives folks /FBI so the nature of the warrant may be based on a lie. FBI while visiting in June had recommended to reinforce with an additional lock the room where the documents were. The Secret Service folks were the ones who reinforced the door so are they in trouble for seeing TS/SCI documents and “helping” Trump…? This is going to get ugly. My personal belief is that the Feds/Dems had plan B; if all else fails legally, shred Trump through the court of public opinion by leaking info like it’s being done “mysteriously” now.

BluesBrother

Master
    Someone is assigned to handle search warrants for the week. District judge or magistrate judge.

You want a warrant. You call over and see whose taking them that week. You schedule a time and go meet them. You don’t get to pick and chose.
    So you can pick the magistrate based on the timing you seek the warrant and who's turn it is to be in the barrel? We're told the last time agents were at Mar a Largo was June 26. The warrant is dated August 5. The raid was August 8. I don't see the panic for a warrant, do you?

Southalabama

Master
    There is also a distinction between magistrate and magistrate judge being overlooked.

Typically in state court or municipal courts magistrates aren’t lawyers.

A federal magistrate judge isn’t just some minor administrative assistant.

Ric-san

Master
    This is a play for the libtards to label him an “insurrectionist”.

Why? At a minimum, to keep him from running again. At a maximum, to get a conviction in court.

How? If they can prove this warrant is legitimate (nothing to do with “proper” or unprecedented), then ANYthing they find is no longer fruit from a poisonous tree. Debate all you want about a new document being planted (illegally) in one of those boxes. Debate about whether the document itself is legitimate, but wasn’t otherwise “admissible” previously through other means. Debate about whether the document is a pure fabrication. None of that will matter. It would be “discovered” during the evidentiary inventory from a “legitimate” warrant seizure, and therefore it would be “born” with an ASSumption of legitimacy. That’s why the fbi just took a bunch and said they’d go through it later. Riiiiight.

This is simply a way to add legitimacy to planted evidence.

Add this to the list of things the current regime has done to undermine the sacred Trust of the Nation.
    Not a lawyer, but my understanding is that you can only take “stuff” that’s on a warrant, nothing else. If you see something else, you must get another warrant, OR it would be “fruit of the poison tree” and tossed. My guess is anything else found would be “leaked“ to the press and then try to fire up the left’s and independents base to turn and burn on the Orange Man.

Southalabama

Master
    So you can pick the magistrate based on the timing you seek the warrant and who's turn it is to be in the barrel? We're told the last time agents were at Mar a Largo was June 26. The warrant is dated August 5. The raid was August 8. I don't see the panic for a warrant, do you?
    I don’t know the facts so I don’t know whether there was a “panic” or not.

I seriously doubt the choice of issuing officer would have changed the matter period.

If there was some malfeasance in the issuing of the warrant all the better for trump.

BluesBrother

Master
    I don’t know the facts so I don’t know whether there was a “panic” or not.

I seriously doubt the choice of issuing officer would have changed the matter period.

If there was some malfeasance in the issuing of the warrant all the better for trump.
    Listen to merrick garlands graveling presser of August 11 where he says he approved (gave the nod) the warrant. He doesn't say he signed off. Sooo does that mean he has plausible deniability?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom