• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    In Mother Russia it is no good to "slap zé hand đat feeds you!" ....... "ze knucklé sammīch!"
    Now you éat zé sammīch ōff źé flōr līké žé gīřľ dōğ ýóú āŕē!
    Sorry my Russian accent is rusy yall! ;)
    Re enforce the old "Don't touch the police or they will touch you" adage. Or In mother Russia you don't touch the police, they touch you!

DustyDog

Master
    Re enforce the old "Don't touch the police or they will touch you" adage. Or In mother Russia you don't touch the police, they touch you!
    A little over 20 years ago, I was working at a producer of custom wood mouldings. The oldest guy in the shop (55-60?)... and the only true "Craftsman"... was from Poland, and had lived under communism there.

He would say, in as sincere a tone as you've ever heard, that he believed cops should occasionally beat random people "just to show who's boss". I wouldn't agree, but damn! : )

Rational Mind

Expert
    A little over 20 years ago, I was working at a producer of custom wood mouldings. The oldest guy in the shop (55-60?)... and the only true "Craftsman"... was from Poland, and had lived under communism there.

He would say, in as sincere a tone as you've ever heard, that he believed cops should occasionally beat random people "just to show who's boss". I wouldn't agree, but damn! : )
    My wife's friend's father helped overthrow the communist in Poland, He passed away a couple of months ago and is being honored in a state ceremony there, she is our primary source of information out of Poland. She has told us how terrible it was under the communist and has been invaluable . She translates everything coming out of Ukraine for us. The media hides the truth about Ukraine. The Polish people are great in my book. Unfortunately the Government has now caved to the NWO.

DustyDog

Master
    My wife's friend's father helped overthrow the communist in Poland, He passed away a couple of months ago and is being honored in a state ceremony there, she is our primary source of information out of Poland. She has told us how terrible it was under the communist and has been invaluable . She translates everything coming out of Ukraine for us. The media hides the truth about Ukraine. The Polish people are great in my book. Unfortunately the Government has now caved to the NWO.

WOW...

Hopefully, the tide will turn. Sadly, the globalists will be positioned to profit from the turning, just as they have from the instigation of the turning of the tide. Apparently, all the best snipers are on their payroll : )

Rational Mind

Expert
    WOW...

Hopefully, the tide will turn. Sadly, the globalists will be positioned to profit from the turning, just as they have from the instigation of the turning of the tide. Apparently, all the best snipers are on their payroll : )
    It's sad. So many believe the NWO and The Great Reset are some type of conspiracy theories even though they themselves heard George Bush refer to the New World Order multiple times and Klaus Shwab wrote the book The Great reset. If people would only listen to the agenda the World Economic Forum laid out they would know their goal. We'll know over the next year as to whether or not we have a unipolar or multi polar World.

big jon

Marksman
    I like Ukraine if for no other reason that they are a thorn in Pew-tins side and a pain in his butt
    not to mention the damage they with our help and the rest of the free world are doing to poo-tin and Russia
    the should we is another point all together as well as the inherent risk
    but we live with those risk every day
    the idea that he thinks he can do whatever he likes with impunity had to be addressed sooner or later glad its Ukraine facing the blunt of it

M118LR

Master
    Isn't the reason that you fight real wars in other people's countries so that you don't need to fight real wars within your own country? Did I mention this before? Oh Well. Carry on.

seandizzie

Expert
    I like Ukraine if for no other reason that they are a thorn in Pew-tins side and a pain in his butt
    not to mention the damage they with our help and the rest of the free world are doing to poo-tin and Russia
    the should we is another point all together as well as the inherent risk
    but we live with those risk every day
    the idea that he thinks he can do whatever he likes with impunity had to be addressed sooner or later glad its Ukraine facing the blunt of it
    So the US and Nato are we allowed to do what we want with out impunity? You are aware we supported the coup that started this back in 2014?

Putin didn't just willy nilly decide to invade Ukraine, our politicians just stole it from him in a violent coup that turned into a civil war.

It should be expected they are fighting back.

This is John McCain, vowing support to the Protestors to oust the Russian backed politician.
    images

M118LR

Master
    Our foreign policy since Kennedy was killed hasn't been too kind in the history books.
    Senior and all the other members of the first Gulf War are the first since WWII that came HOME WINNERS if there is such a thing? Yet the policy was from WWII experience. Boundaries and limits were well defined as were the goals. Mission Parameters were clearly defined as were Mission Achievements. All were accomplished. Dessert Storm Vets shall be written about in History like WWI & WWII Vets. Both of which predate JFK as POTUS. Since History is only written by the clear winner, what do you actually know about the Korean Conflict, because just like NAM there is no clear Winner and that means there is no Authoritarian Venue. ??????

Last edited:

big jon

Marksman
    I have watched Russia all my 65 years I know what and who they are
    I had Americanism verses communism in school
    I watched the news when they took countries and formed the ccp and sent everyone to Siberia
    and they backed anti American terrorist
    I crawled under desk in school because we tought they were going to kill us with nukes
    and watched the Cuban missile crises and personally knew people that were in the bay of pigs
    anyone that doubts Russia and their intentions
    might want to look at history
    every conflict we have been in they have backed our enemy they are our enemy

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I have watched Russia all my 65 years I know what and who they are
    I had Americanism verses communism in school
    I watched the news when they took countries and formed the ccp and sent everyone to Siberia
    and they backed anti American terrorist
    I crawled under desk in school because we tought they were going to kill us with nukes
    and watched the Cuban missile crises and personally knew people that were in the bay of pigs
    anyone that doubts Russia and their intentions
    might want to look at history
    every conflict we have been in they have backed our enemy they are our enemy
    And look at the stuff we do, flip the script. Also our fake news doesn't report it.

big jon

Marksman
    Glad that we have free and open discourse not enjoyed in other countries
    is our world perfect no but at least we can still have input and a say
    every country thats ever existed has had problems to resolve
    soon we hope we have a government not ran by imperfect men but a government ran by Christ
    but until then we must know our enemies and face them and resist
    and at the same time improve our selves and our home
    we can be multi taskers we have to be
    everything we are seeing was forecast and the promise well
    It gives me something to look forward to

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Glad that we have free and open discourse not enjoyed in other countries

The censorship state is here and it's getting stronger.

We have the constitution and bill of rights - minus what the bureaucratic state has already stripped away.

Top Bottom