• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seandizzie

Expert
    Senior and all the other members of the first Gulf War are the first since WWII that came HOME WINNERS if there is such a thing? Yet the policy was from WWII experience. Boundaries and limits were well defined as were the goals. Mission Parameters were clearly defined as were Mission Achievements. All were accomplished. Dessert Storm Vets shall be written about in History like WWI & WWII Vets. Both of which predate JFK as POTUS. Since History is only written by the clear winner, what do you actually know about the Korean Conflict, because just like NAM there is no clear Winner and that means there is no Authoritarian Venue. ??????
    No clear winner in korea?

8E7B95AE-0A86-4B19-B57B-5450C066E68C.jpeg

We are talking about the same korea?

Has any other place we went and did the whole war thing ended with this type of prosperity? Id personally consider Korea our last win, long term, if you actually look at the History, especially digging back a couple hundred years.

Do you know what the battle of Ganghwa was?

We are pretty good at the fighting part, we did that well in Iraq and Afghanistan but winning the fight doesn’t ensure a long term victory. The problem is, if the people whos country we invade can’t read when we leave, who’s going to read the history book?

Does sending Ukrainians down a path to war and destruction really make the world better? I just don’t see it.

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    No clear winner in korea?

View attachment 221452
    We are talking about the same korea?

Has any other place we went and did the whole war thing ended with this type of prosperity? Id personally consider Korea our last win, if you actually look at the History, especially digging back a couple hundred years.

Do you know what the battle of Ganghwa was?

We are pretty good at the fighting part, but winning the fight doesn’t ensure a victory. The problem is, if the people whos country we invade can’t read when we leave, who’s going to read the history book?

Does sending Ukrainians down a path to war and destruction really make the world better? I just don’t see it.
    Ww2 wasn't even a win. We just didn't "lose". The war had clear goals at first. Liberate Europe. Then halfway thru greed set in and suddenly it just got carved up with new lines, new dictators that happened to be preferable at that particular moment. Hell we dam near went into WW3 immediately after to take on Russia immediately after the war. What sense did that make.
    Now, it's the Same WW2 players. Same WW2 problems. New faces selling a new promise that this time will be better. All while not doing what needed to be done there to begin with. Because even if Ukraine does win, then what? Peace forever? No. Back to war yet again, likely after a coup. Perhaps even on Russias side next time. That place is crazy. Those who rule it have to rule with an iron first or they get eaten alive. It's the most corrupt place on earth after all. The only way they'll stop fighting is to unite like America did, by force if needed.
    So! Evil Putin should just grow a beard and wear a fancy Tophat I say. Even if he is bad or evil or whatever people choose to believe, he's mortal, and he's old. If he unites that place, then dies not long after, heck they may get a new good pres. Things will be united and all will end well. No more wars. No more having enemies next door.
    Hell we been flying planes over thier airspace for a century nearly now. Constantly aggrevating them. Setting up labs and missiles near them. Overthrowing nations near them. They're just fed up and doing what they think is needed to survive. Heck we had a single Ballon flyover and we all panicked and lost our shyt lol. Imagine being in thier shoes. Leave them alone. Russia hasn't bugged me a single bit in my life. China is 1000× worse, and has affected me. They even running dam death and indoctrination camps ffs. Yet we choose to buddy up with them and play cozy as we try to invent noble reasons to attack Russia. I just don't get it either.

seandizzie

Expert
    Ww2 wasn't even a win. We just didn't "lose". The war had clear goals at first. Liberate Europe. Then halfway thru greed set in and suddenly it just got carved up with new lines, new dictators that happened to be preferable at that particular moment. Hell we dam near went into WW3 immediately after to take on Russia immediately after the war. What sense did that make.
    Now, it's the Same WW2 players. Same WW2 problems. New faces selling a new promise that this time will be better. All while not doing what needed to be done there to begin with. Because even if Ukraine does win, then what? Peace forever? No. Back to war yet again, likely after a coup. Perhaps even on Russias side next time. That place is crazy. Those who rule it have to rule with an iron first or they get eaten alive. It's the most corrupt place on earth after all. The only way they'll stop fighting is to unite like America did, by force if needed.
    So! Evil Putin should just grow a beard and wear a fancy Tophat I say. Even if he is bad or evil or whatever people choose to believe, he's mortal, and he's old. If he unites that place, then dies not long after, heck they may get a new good pres. Things will be united and all will end well. No more wars. No more having enemies next door.
    Hell we been flying planes over thier airspace for a century nearly now. Constantly aggrevating them. Setting up labs and missiles near them. Overthrowing nations near them. They're just fed up and doing what they think is needed to survive. Heck we had a single Ballon flyover and we all panicked and lost our shyt lol. Imagine being in thier shoes. Leave them alone. Russia hasn't bugged me a single bit in my life. China is 1000× worse, and has affected me. They even running dam death and indoctrination camps ffs. Yet we choose to buddy up with them and play cozy as we try to invent noble reasons to attack Russia. I just don't get it either.
    What people IMO fail to see is Putin is holding Back a more extreme response, move him aside and some one like Demitry Mevdolev I feel would be much more aggressive. I believe there are many in the Russian Gov that would go at Ukraine a lot harder. These people screaming remove Putin, the alternative might be a lot worse.

We have through out post WW2 history butt heads with Russia, no doubt, and when it comes do to it I am an American. But that fact alone doesn't make the tactics we used in Ukraine right. Its is my personal believe it takes at least 2 to tango. I personally feel the wiser course is finding a solution that does not result in more blood shed and more destruction. With time I think Ukraine would have turned to the west. Pushing a coup and a war has resulted in destruction. And I don't think its in our best interest.

It amazes me the number of people who seem completely aloof to our actions that hold some responsibly in causing this.

DustyDog

Master
    So the US and Nato are we allowed to do what we want with out impunity? You are aware we supported the coup that started this back in 2014?

Putin didn't just willy nilly decide to invade Ukraine, our politicians just stole it from him in a violent coup that turned into a civil war.

It should be expected they are fighting back.

This is John McCain, vowing support to the Protestors to oust the Russian backed politician.
    images
    Yep... AGAIN... from 2017:

And a little quote I first saw AT LEAST as far back as 2016:

"Building upon the foundations laid by their fathers and grandfathers, the present-day descendants are completing a mission that has lasted for several centuries. Today, the Rothschilds are the steam engine of a Khazar train heading for Russia and the vast expanses of Siberia. This train, which runs through the Balkans, is to be boarded with armies of the newly recruited members of NATO, which will then fight for the Rothschild empire."

WOW... YOU THINK?

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    What people IMO fail to see is Putin is holding Back a more extreme response, move him aside and some one like Demitry Mevdolev I feel would be much more aggressive. I believe there are many in the Russian Gov that would go at Ukraine a lot harder. These people screaming remove Putin, the alternative might be a lot worse.

We have through out post WW2 history butt heads with Russia, no doubt, and when it comes do to it I am an American. But that fact alone doesn't make the tactics we used in Ukraine right. Its is my personal believe it takes at least 2 to tango. I personally feel the wiser course is finding a solution that does not result in more blood shed and more destruction. With time I think Ukraine would have turned to the west. Pushing a coup and a war has resulted in destruction. And I don't think its in our best interest.

It amazes me the number of people who seem completely aloof to our actions that hold some responsibly in causing this.
    I totally agree. Russia has been absorbing a ton of casualties by choosing to basically enter those areas on foot and root it all out that way at great expense. When even we have blown cities off the map prior to setting foot into them. Watching them do this the hard way is very hard to watch

DustyDog

Master
    BINGO!

WHAT GETS ME IS, we have headlines like THIS ONE every DAY:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-is-preparing-for-war-with-the-west/ar-AA1ak9zZ

yet NONE of our "leaders" suggest we stop sending them $1 BILLION per DAY via the trade deficit, as we have done for the last DECADE, along with lesser amounts for DECADES prior to THAT. Why not? I realized FORTY YEARS AGO that the PLAN was to build China up into a credible threat for a future confrontation or war, and, HERE WE ARE.

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html

HOW ABOUT THIS: If we are preparing to GO TO WAR with China, CUT THEM OFF... TODAY. THREE BENEFITS:

1. We stop FUNDING an ADVERSARY.

2. We are forced to become SELF-SUFFICIENT.

3. LAST but not LEAST, we may AVOID the conflict altogether by doing so! (if it is not TOO LATE already!)

DustyDog

Master
    I have watched Russia all my 65 years I know what and who they are
    I had Americanism verses communism in school
    I watched the news when they took countries and formed the ccp and sent everyone to Siberia
    and they backed anti American terrorist
    I crawled under desk in school because we tought they were going to kill us with nukes
    and watched the Cuban missile crises and personally knew people that were in the bay of pigs
    anyone that doubts Russia and their intentions
    might want to look at history
    every conflict we have been in they have backed our enemy they are our enemy
    JUST KEEP IN MIND: Communism wasn't a RUSSIAN idea, it was IMPOSED on them by the same people who are working to impose it on US, RIGHT NOW. The reason they are so upset with Russia NOW is that they NO LONGER CONTROL IT. I'm sorry, but this fits so well RIGHT HERE (see if you can spot the word "Ukraine" in the article):

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

DAS HUGH!

Master
    BINGO!

WHAT GETS ME IS, we have headlines like THIS ONE every DAY:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-is-preparing-for-war-with-the-west/ar-AA1ak9zZ

yet NONE of our "leaders" suggest we stop sending them $1 BILLION per DAY via the trade deficit, as we have done for the last DECADE, along with lesser amounts for DECADES prior to THAT. Why not? I realized FORTY YEARS AGO that the PLAN was to build China up into a credible threat for a future confrontation or war, and, HERE WE ARE.

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html

HOW ABOUT THIS: If we are preparing to GO TO WAR with China, CUT THEM OFF... TODAY. THREE BENEFITS:

1. We stop FUNDING an ADVERSARY.

2. We are forced to become SELF-SUFFICIENT.

3. LAST but not LEAST, we may AVOID the conflict altogether by doing so! (if it is not TOO LATE already!)
    Yeah. Not many realize China is what caused the fizzle in Korea. China whipped us back down to where we are now. Not Nk. So they've already messed with us openly once already. Had that not happened NK wouldn't even be a thing now. How we jumped in bed so soon after with them blows me away.
    But yeah it's got to kind of happen one of two ways I see it. Either A. We openly declare war on them and therefore declare the debt null and void by doing so and hope it don't make us lose face on a worldwide setting. Or B. They choose the time and place and when they do, they recall our debt either just before or after. By doing so we wouldn't be able to pay it back because we sold off all the gold in Fort Knox ages ago. We also are currently selling off all our oil reserves to prop up this new regimes numbers and make it look good. (Which btw should be sedition selling to what should be our enemy by now imo.) So we have no way to pay it back other than to print yet more unless money. That will start a domino affect no matter which method we choose. It will either water down the value of the dollar if we do pay it back, or if we refuse it will kill its value as our credit will instantly take a dive and make the dollar worthless.
    So they have us in a very very bad spot. One we should be devoting 100% of our effort to getting out of, now! Because as it stands now all the talk about warring with China is just a fairytale. Since we got rid of our own oil production especially. The moment we did get into a war with them we would run out of gas to even run the war machines in days. We wouldn't have the gold needed to buy more. No reserves left to make more. The dollar would be defunct so ya can't use it to buy more. All China would have to do is sit and watch us implode and eat ourselves alive.
    So unless I'm wrong. We got one choice left. The longer we wait, the worse even that choice gets. We're too busy funding dumb stuff that dont even matter to even see the real threat.
    I hope I'm wrong anyways..

DustyDog

Master
    Yeah. Not many realize China is what caused the fizzle in Korea. China whipped us back down to where we are now. Not Nk. So they've already messed with us openly once already. Had that not happened NK wouldn't even be a thing now. How we jumped in bed so soon after with them blows me away.
    But yeah it's got to kind of happen one of two ways I see it. Either A. We openly declare war on them and therefore declare the debt null and void by doing so and hope it don't make us lose face on a worldwide setting. Or B. They choose the time and place and when they do, they recall our debt either just before or after. By doing so we wouldn't be able to pay it back because we sold off all the gold in Fort Knox ages ago. We also are currently selling off all our oil reserves to prop up this new regimes numbers and make it look good. (Which btw should be sedition selling to what should be our enemy by now imo.) So we have no way to pay it back other than to print yet more unless money. That will start a domino affect no matter which method we choose. It will either water down the value of the dollar if we do pay it back, or if we refuse it will kill its value as our credit will instantly take a dive and make the dollar worthless.
    So they have us in a very very bad spot. One we should be devoting 100% of our effort to getting out of, now! Because as it stands now all the talk about warring with China is just a fairytale. Since we got rid of our own oil production especially. The moment we did get into a war with them we would run out of gas to even run the war machines in days. We wouldn't have the gold needed to buy more. No reserves left to make more. The dollar would be defunct so ya can't use it to buy more. All China would have to do is sit and watch us implode and eat ourselves alive.
    So unless I'm wrong. We got one choice left. The longer we wait, the worse even that choice gets. We're too busy funding dumb stuff that dont even matter to even see the real threat.
    I hope I'm wrong anyways..
    Yep... the question now is: "Is there no hope?", but the fact remains this was PLANNED. Kissinger et al. are not idiots. (or ARE they? Either way... )

DustyDog

Master
    1. I had Americanism verses communism in school
    2. and they backed anti American terrorist
    3. every conflict we have been in they have backed our enemy they are our enemy
    1. Yes, but if you were taught lies... then what?

Remember "The Great Emancipator"? That was a good one, because:

Did you know that Lincoln . . .

• did NOT save the union? In fact, Lincoln did more than any other individual to destroy the voluntary union the Founding Fathers recognized.

• did NOT want to free the slaves? Lincoln, who did not believe in equality of the races, wanted the Constitution to make slavery “irrevocable.”

• was NOT a champion of the Constitution? Contrary to his high-minded rhetoric, Lincoln repeatedly trampled on the Constitution—and even issued an arrest warrant for the chief justice of the United States!

• was NOT a great statesman? Lincoln was actually a warmonger who manipulated his own people into a civil war.

• did NOT utter many of his most admired quotations? DiLorenzo exposes a legion of statements that have been falsely attributed to Lincoln for generations—usually to enhance his image.

In addition to detailing Lincoln’s offenses against the principles of freedom, equality, and states’ rights, Lincoln Unmasked exposes the vast network of academics, historians, politicians, and other “gatekeepers” who have sanitized his true beliefs and willfully distorted his legacy. DiLorenzo reveals how the deification of Lincoln reflects a not-so-hidden agenda to expand the size and scope of the American state far beyond what the Founding Fathers envisioned—an expansion that Lincoln himself began.

The hagiographers have shaped Lincoln’s image to the point that it has become more fiction than fact. With Lincoln Unmasked, DiLorenzo shows us an Abraham Lincoln without the rhetoric, lies, and political bias that have clouded a disastrous president’s enduring damage to the nation.

^^^From a synopsis of:

Amazon product ASIN 0307338428

And check this one out... the communists infiltrated the U.S. damned near 200 years ago:

Amazon product ASIN 0595446981

Which helps to explain:

3. Why then did we rescue the Soviet Union from the most steadfast anti-communists the world has ever seen? Recognize the guy on Roosevelt's right, by any chance?

Yalta.jpg

Strange Roosevelt never met with the leader who was fighting the Soviets, isn't it?

And lastly:

2. Are you referring to bin Laden? Or... ??? Because we armed and assisted him starting in the early '80s, and didn't stop even after 9/11!

https://msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/pol/wtc/oblnus091401.html

(note that everything in the above link appears to have been written PRIOR TO 9/11)

AND

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master

OK, it's not just me. Back in the '80s-90's the soviet union/russia was my number one foe. I received A Lot, of briefings/training on the subject, even learned a bit of the language.

The tactics I'm seeing employed are not what I was trained to expect. Something doesn't sync; ain't right. Makes me wonder if there's an outside/third party influence?

Considering that when this all started, and ukraine ain't that good, the russia I thought I knew would have placed/pushed some forces all the way to the west side of ukraine, and ukraine would quickly have found itself fighting a multi-front war within it's own borders.

IronBeard

Master
    Yep... AGAIN... from 2017:

And a little quote I first saw AT LEAST as far back as 2016:

"Building upon the foundations laid by their fathers and grandfathers, the present-day descendants are completing a mission that has lasted for several centuries. Today, the Rothschilds are the steam engine of a Khazar train heading for Russia and the vast expanses of Siberia. This train, which runs through the Balkans, is to be boarded with armies of the newly recruited members of NATO, which will then fight for the Rothschild empire."

WOW... YOU THINK?

Rothchilds. Bingo. Big, old world money. Follow the bread crumbs. Not only do they lead to the source(s) of control, they lead to who/what is controlled.

Jeebus, Amerika, this is the same rich aristocracy we think we freed ourselves from. Well, we did momentarily, then we went right back like a dog returning to his vomit. But, I'm sure the next "election" will fix all....

DustyDog

Master
    Can anybody explain to me the endgame here? the why? what do we get out of this on a whole?
    Not "we", but...

Expanding and Controlling the Rothschild Footprint

The Rothschild banking empire grew rapidly during the French Revolution. Mayer Rothschild facilitated payments from Britain for the hiring of Hessian mercenary soldiers.

In the early 1800s, Rothschild sent his sons to live in Naples, Vienna, Paris, and London, in addition to keeping a son in Frankfurt. With Mayer Rothschild's children spread across Europe, the five linked branches became, in effect, the first bank to transcend borders. Lending to governments to finance war operations over several centuries provided the Rothschild family with ample opportunity to accumulate bonds and build additional wealth in a range of different industries.

https://www.investopedia.com/updates/history-rothschild-family/

And from a webpage over a decade old:

When you have $700 trillion to play with, you can make a lot of things happen... you could pay the Fox/Dominion $700 million settlement 1 MILLION TIMES OVER, for example. Note that $700 trillion is the largest figure I've seen published; that webpage was promptly deep-sixed. The Investopedia article linked above originally contained an estimate, but that was first revised down, then removed completely. Seems like no one is allowed to even TALK about it. Even Wikipedia basically says that the wealth of the Rothschilds is too difficult to count, so they are omitted from the list of wealthiest families:

"There is a distinction between wealth held by identifiable individual billionaires or a "nuclear family" and the wider notion of an extended family or a historical "dynasty," where the wealth of a historically family-owned company or business like the Scudder family has become distributed between various branches of descendants, usually throughout decades, ranging from several individuals to hundreds of offspring (such as the Rothschild family)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wealthiest_families

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Not "we", but...

The Rothschild banking empire grew rapidly during the French Revolution. Mayer Rothschild facilitated payments from Britain for the hiring of Hessian mercenary soldiers.

In the early 1800s, Rothschild sent his sons to live in Naples, Vienna, Paris, and London, in addition to keeping a son in Frankfurt. With Mayer Rothschild's children spread across Europe, the five linked branches became, in effect, the first bank to transcend borders. Lending to governments to finance war operations over several centuries provided the Rothschild family with ample opportunity to accumulate bonds and build additional wealth in a range of different industries.

When you have $700 trillion to play with, you can make a lot of things happen... you could pay the Fox/Dominion $700 million settlement 1 MILLION TIMES OVER, for example. Note that $700 trillion is the largest figure I've seen published; that webpage was promptly deep-sixed. The Investopedia article linked above originally contained an estimate, but that was first revised down, then removed completely. Seems like no one is allowed to even TALK about it. Even Wikipedia basically says that the wealth of the Rothschilds is too difficult to count, so they are omitted from the list of wealthiest families:

"There is a distinction between wealth held by identifiable individual billionaires or a "nuclear family" and the wider notion of an extended family or a historical "dynasty," where the wealth of a historically family-owned company or business like the Scudder family has become distributed between various branches of descendants, usually throughout decades, ranging from several individuals to hundreds of offspring (such as the Rothschild family)."

Dude. Do you select those colors on purpose? I’ll say it: if your choice of font colors make me feel like squinting or turning up the brightness on my screen, I skip your post.
    If that’s your goal, then so be it. Just giving feedback.

1683126642007.jpeg

DustyDog

Master
    Dude. Do you select those colors on purpose? I’ll say it: if your choice of font colors make me feel like squinting or turning up the brightness on my screen, I skip your post.
    If that’s your goal, then so be it. Just giving feedback.
    Nope... purely for differentiation purposes. Those are not my words, and they're from three different sources : )

.22 cents

Master
    Not "we", but...

Yup the central bankers. Bankers who own the IMF and every damn central bank in most countries like the US Federal Reserve. It’s funny when people think the US borrows from itself and is in debt to itself haha. These mofos own the nuts of every country and it’s politicians and media.

.22 cents

Master
    These mofos own Blackrock and Vanguard. What does Blackrock and Vanguard own? Every damn thing! When people realize whos in charge they’ll see all these wars, countries and events are just chess pieces to these parasites. Politicians and media are just paid puppets.

seandizzie

Expert
    B0805522-C0C8-408F-B2C4-A55E3D56E8C1.jpeg

Seem's like you are always stalking me... Just leave me alone.

I don't converse with stupid people.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom