• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How about a Sticky in the Gunsmithing section to list known Gunsmiths and their contact information. It can be really hard to find good local gunsmiths and I think this would definitely help. Thanks for considering it.

Leatherneck

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How about a section for gun for gun laws and education about them. Sorry if I missed it, looked quickly and didn't see anything. Most people i talk to daily have no clue or are completely misinformed.

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How about a section for gun for gun laws and education about them. Sorry if I missed it, looked quickly and didn't see anything. Most people i talk to daily have no clue or are completely misinformed.

I like this idea too!

If I can suggest one, it is a gun value section. I have two right now that I can't find much information on. Some members have a wealth of firearm knowlege and don't mind sharing.

outlaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It shouldn't be that difficult to change a little code to redirect a user if the required field hasnt been filled in yet. There is probably a vb mod that already does this. I'm not sure about vb4, but I remember doing this for a previous version of vb on a forum I used to run.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to make this mandatory after the fact. But I do try very hard to enforce the rules in the for sale section. I will see what we can do about new registrations.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It shouldn't be that difficult to change a little code to redirect a user if the required field hasnt been filled in yet. There is probably a vb mod that already does this. I'm not sure about vb4, but I remember doing this for a previous version of vb on a forum I used to run.

It probably isn't for someone experienced in writing a little bit of code, I install windshields for a living though... I'm not real code-savvy :D

outlaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Understood. You should check out vbulletin.org and see if theres already a mod made that will do what you want. You can probably find mods to do most of what you want with minimal code hacking. I'm more of a graphic designer than coder, but the vb code is clean and well commented, so it's relatively simple to edit, in case you ever decide to fiddle with it.

Top Bottom