• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I have lawn master now because it was deteriorating with trugreen. 2 years later lawn master has not made any improvements.....it's getting worse. It's depressing. I used to have beautiful st Augustine.
    Would like to hire someone who can taylor needs for my lawn, not generic chemicals out of a bucket. Are they even putting anything down for weeds? I've got stuff sprouting everywhere this year and it's not grass.
    IMG_20240503_190528986.jpg
    IMG_20240503_190454103.jpg

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That looks just like my yard this year too. I don't know why. I usually just use the Scotts triple action 3 times a year and it looks good. Not this year though...

ctc1066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I live in Perdido Key and for the first time, I have those same thistles growing that show in your photo. I am told the wind storm we had this winter brought in a good many seeds, etc from parts unknown.
    I have weeds I've never had before.

Just Lookin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm getting something that looks like an orchid (purplish) all in my yard.. Never seen them before. I cut them down too.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I had Tru Green for a while. Worthless.
    I’ve come to the conclusion that the only way you are going to have a nice lawn in Florida is do some reading, spend big bucks on chemicals and do it yourself.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I had Tru Green for a while. Worthless.
    I’ve come to the conclusion that the only way you are going to have a nice lawn in Florida is do some reading, spend big bucks on chemicals and do it yourself.
    Yea stay far away from Ensec also. They almost killed our lawn I fired them and bought my own stuff. Lawn 1000% better now. Matter of fact we got rid of them for termite service also and went with someone else.

You need to buy some good stuff (weed control) start with celsius wg it's expensive but paying ensec or any other retard to kill your lawn 70 to 80 every 6 weeks is much more. I also got rid of people cutting the grass for you. All they do is bring everybody else's weeds over to you.

I just aerated the lawn myself. I bought a new unit to pull behind the mower. Lawn service charge 150 to do this. I got the plug aerator for a little more than that already paid for its self. After you aerate water water water and get some fertilizer down. Wait until it's going yo stay warm. You trick your grass to grow to early and it gets cold again you gonna really harm your grass.

Start with this forum. Make sure your in the southern lawn area and what type grass you got.

Good luck :)

Last edited:

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have lawn master now because it was deteriorating with trugreen. 2 years later lawn master has not made any improvements.....it's getting worse. It's depressing. I used to have beautiful st Augustine.
    Would like to hire someone who can taylor needs for my lawn, not generic chemicals out of a bucket. Are they even putting anything down for weeds? I've got stuff sprouting everywhere this year and it's not grass. View attachment 284644 View attachment 284645
    That's not a yard and you are still paying them for lawn service???

Reactions: FLT

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’d
    Yea stay far away from Ensec also. They almost killed our lawn I fired them and bought my own stuff. Lawn 1000% better now. Matter of fact we got rid of them for termite service also and went with someone else.

You need to buy some good stuff (weed control) start with celsius wg it's expensive but paying ensec or any other retard to kill your lawn 70 to 80 every 6 weeks is much more. I also got rid of people cutting the grass for you. All they do is bring everybody else's weeds over to you.

I just aerated the lawn myself. I bought a new unit to pull behind the mower. Lawn service charge 150 to do this. I got the plug aerator for a little more than that already paid for its self. After you aerate water water water and get some fertilizer down. Wait until it's going yo stay warm. You trick your grass to grow to early and it gets cold again you gonna really harm your grass.

Start with this forum. Make sure your in the southern lawn area and what type grass you got.

Good
    Would like to hire someone who can taylor needs for my lawn, not generic chemicals out of a bucket. Are they even putting anything down for weeds? I've got stuff sprouting everywhere this year and it's not grass. View attachment 284644 View attachment 284645
    I’d probably find someone with a beautiful lawn nearby and ask them who they use or what they do. Also, there’s a great local gardening radio show that comes on 95.3 in Pensacola. I’m not sure the times but it’s called the Garden Line.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    That's not a yard and you are still paying them for lawn service???
    I won't be come Monday. It just hasn't come back from the winter. I don't know what they do with it. Could be bugs or virus? Something should have been done or being done. My neighbors front yard is the same way and we both had thick soft grass.

Top Bottom