• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    "First, the money is not theirs—it doesn’t belong to the government or the central bank. Banks legitimately get their funds from depositors or investors. Anything they create on their own through fractional-reserve lending is fraudulent because they’re guaranteeing the same dollar to both a borrower and a depositor. Government gets its revenue through the threat of violence (taxes) and cannot rightfully claim ownership of any of it.

Property rights violations notwithstanding, why is this a harmful arrangement economically? Because the government-supported banking system is a counterfeiting racket. The act of counterfeiting money consists of duplicating the legal tender or standard currency and passing it off as legitimate. The counterfeit money does not represent goods or services produced. The subsequent increase in the supply of money puts downward pressure on the purchasing power of the monetary unit so that holders of previously existing money are in effect paying for the counterfeiter’s purchases."

Our US dollar is counterfeit... just great...

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    "First, the money is not theirs—it doesn’t belong to the government or the central bank. Banks legitimately get their funds from depositors or investors. Anything they create on their own through fractional-reserve lending is fraudulent because they’re guaranteeing the same dollar to both a borrower and a depositor. Government gets its revenue through the threat of violence (taxes) and cannot rightfully claim ownership of any of it.

Property rights violations notwithstanding, why is this a harmful arrangement economically? Because the government-supported banking system is a counterfeiting racket. The act of counterfeiting money consists of duplicating the legal tender or standard currency and passing it off as legitimate. The counterfeit money does not represent goods or services produced. The subsequent increase in the supply of money puts downward pressure on the purchasing power of the monetary unit so that holders of previously existing money are in effect paying for the counterfeiter’s purchases."

Our US dollar is counterfeit... just great...
    Ever since they changed on the dollar from US to FEDERAL weve had monopoly money. Slave tokens. Fiat stuff. If you have a dollar someone else owes it with interest. Federal reserve has nothing to do with US gov besides being its master

Attachments

• 6910D803-5ED7-464F-8BC3-E246EDBFE561.jpeg
      6910D803-5ED7-464F-8BC3-E246EDBFE561.jpeg
      48.1 KB · Views: 26
    • BC6BA0CD-DA42-4A5A-95D0-DB58EEA8B7E4.jpeg
      BC6BA0CD-DA42-4A5A-95D0-DB58EEA8B7E4.jpeg
      150.2 KB · Views: 26

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I experienced the WORST customer service today at a store….I don’t want to mention the name of the store because I’m not sure how I’m going to proceed. Last night I bought something from this store. I paid cash for it. I took it home and found out it failed. So today, less than 24 hours later, I took it back to the store and asked if I could get a refund. The girl told me “NO”, even though I still had the receipt. I asked if I could get a replacement instead and again she told me “NO”. I asked to talk to the manager as now I’m really not happy and I explained that I had just bought the item, had got it home and it didn’t work. The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was “OUT OF LUCK”.
    No refund.
    No FREE replacement.
    I’ll tell you what….I’m NEVER, EVER buying another Lottery Ticket from that store again!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Whew. I think I've only got 2 trailer loads of stuff to move left. 40 foot conex is full. WTH. Going up this weekend to stay and try to straighten it up. May dig some firearms up and sell em next week. 6.8, 224V, 223W. Got my workbench set up may disemble some of my evil black rifles, and build a few 10.5 inch coffee tables. Damm BS. If I'm gonna go thru all the registering BS I'm buying a .22 can.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Whew. I think I've only got 2 trailer loads of stuff to move left. 40 foot conex is full. WTH. Going up this weekend to stay and try to straighten it up. May dig some firearms up and sell em next week. 6.8, 224V, 223W. Got my workbench set up may disemble some of my evil black rifles, and build a few 10.5 inch coffee tables. Damm BS. If I'm gonna go thru all the registering BS I'm buying a .22 can.
    You'll get more use out of the coffee table than the can Rebel. I was not impressed with a 22 cal suppressor

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I moved this past weekend and still have a lot of stuff in a 20' x 30' storage unit. Need to get that cleaned out but first need to organize the garage and the shed at the new place, moving sucks!
    Paid Storage units are money pits. Get clear of it asap. That's why we sucked it up and bought the conex. Now to get the house built and clear the conex, it can be used for other stuff after. Hopefully a workshop.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    You need a better host and ammo, then.
    :)
    Walther P22. CCI subsonic. Name brand can whose reputation I'm not going run into the ground further, regularly stocked item at Jay's Guns. Still getting sound waves traveling off the trees and bouncing everywhere. Waste of money

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Walther P22. CCI subsonic. Name brand can whose reputation I'm not going run into the ground further, regularly stocked item at Jay's Guns. Still getting sound waves traveling off the trees and bouncing everywhere. Waste of money

Sorry to hear it. (Pun intended)

You should try the can on a bolt action or single shot with it. Eliminate the “action” noise, down to just a trigger click and hammer.

Maybe then you won’t feel like it was a waste of money.

Look at one of these for $256:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sorry to hear it. (Pun intended)

You should try the can on a bolt action or single shot with it. Eliminate the “action” noise, down to just a trigger click and hammer.

Maybe then you won’t feel like it was a waste of money.

Look at one of these for $256:

Oh I was quite satisfied with subsonics in my bolt action single shot without the can. Scary sneaky quiet even without a can. I've had a couple of the commie surplus single shots. And one brand new mag fed heavy barrel Savage that was threaded... and was a jam-o-matic. I'll never buy another Savage as long as I can help it. I sold her down the river to an FFL quick. I was heated

Top Bottom