• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    good job on the 33 yrs....congratulation.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Good job Gas Port. We have 32 behind us. Jan 2 will be 33.

Ryan

Master
    Made moves on the Jeep today. I'll miss not being able to hear crap while driving down the street and almost crashing dailyImageUploadedByTapatalk1439659649.872350.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439659649.872350.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439659649.872350.jpg
      40.7 KB · Views: 172

Ryan

Master
    I wonder if I just start copying you if my shooting will be faster..tomorrow I'll find out

I'll be playing can it fit in my garage soon..I don't think it will

Last edited:

madeSICC88

Master
    Nice truck. Did you trade it in at the Nissan dealer? Took my wife's car for a oil change last week and TeenJeeps old jeep was there out by the road. Was surprised they hadn't sold it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Ryan

Master
    No I got it at the Gulf Jeep dealer in Foley. I have some special stuff like factory upgraded gears and the half doors are worth some $$$ and the deal was easy they came in with the buy sheet and I said I'll give you this many dollars between the two and we traded. For my Jeep in the condition that it was....I'm relieved but I have to take better care of my vehicles. I'm 25 on my 6th vehicle..my sister is 28 with her first still lol.

I have to order a new touch screen radio though..the stock one sucks and I need to have a backup camera cuz I can't drive this thing to save my life. Watch out tomorrow when I am pulling into the range lol.

Last edited:

madeSICC88

Master
    Nice, I have looked at that dealer before. I sold my truck to Triple B Autos really close to that dealership. They are the guys that always have lifted jeeps and trucks on their lot. He paid me my asking price for my truck at the time which was awesome for me and he could make a couple grand off of it still no problem. And it was gone really fast the as I didn't see it the next week when I was down there.

Yea learning to park trucks can be a challenge if you aren't used to them. I reversed into almost every place I parked mine. Much easier.

I've been really wanting to get one of the generic brand double din radios off eBay that run Android OS. I have read a lot of good things about them and I would I be to download Google maps to use offline for it and unlimited Pandora would be awesome too.

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I have to order a new touch screen radio though..the stock one sucks and I need to have a backup camera cuz I can't drive this thing to save my life. Watch out tomorrow when I am pulling into the range lol.

I parallel parked mine in downtown Mobile this week for the first time since I bought it. The backup camera really helped.

madeSICC88

Master
    Got rained out at a job this morning. Driving back home and now stuck behind a wreck that seems to have stopped both lanes in Theodore on the 10. Fun Monday morning.

Viking1204

Master
    Been raining off and on at my house since Saturday night. Picked up over an inch of rain so far before I left the house this morning, wife said it rained really hard again after I left for work so no doubt it's above an inch total now.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I bet we got another inch in that last downpour Viking. BTW I cleaned the carb, (carb cleaner is a wonderful thing), fresh gas and the mower started working again! I bet we can get yours going too.

Viking1204

Master
    Good to hear Frank! Yes, I have a new plug and plan to clean the carburetor and see what happens.

Edit: Frank, total of 2.25 inches of rain in my rain gauge since the rains began Saturday night sometime! Emptied it out for the next round whenever it gets here, looks like good chances of rain through Friday!

Last edited:

Ryan

Master
    Annnnddddd the Titan is down... not really but in the morning I'm getting a touch of white smoke coming out. Checking on TitanTalk it was a common problem and so I replaced the two PCV valves and found that the passenger one was blocked. Going to give it a couple days and then she's to the dealer to probably get the valve cover changed to the updated one. stttilllll 100000 times better than my Jeep. I'm loving it and who would have thought with a 5.6 liter V8 that I'd get 19MPG...

Latest posts

Top Bottom