• ...and so much more!
  • Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Did anyone see the shooting that happened last night?

One or two dead and one with a nasty shot in the arm.

The short clips I saw showed a crowd trying to jump a guy with a rifle.

IMG_9817.JPG

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Thats a nasty arm wound. I dont know how to upload videos here, but that kid is lucky to be alive.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I watched the video. From what I gathered, he shot a looter in the head then fled. The crowed chased him until he fell down, that's when he started shooting.

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I watched the video. From what I gathered, he shot a looter in the head then fled. The crowed chased him until he fell down, that's when he started shooting.

From what I was reading ( and there's a bunch of conflicting info) he was headed to the police lines.

Looks like when he tripped, he got charged by multiple people. At least one of whom had a gun.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    KENOSHA, Wisconsin -- A 17-year-old suspect is in custody in Illinois after a shooting during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, left two people dead and one injured.

The suspect identified as Kyle Rittenhouse, is being held at a juvenile facility in Illinois. He is expected to be charged with first-degree intentional homicide, but the official complaint (which would contain the charge) has not been released yet.

Rittenhouse has been assigned a public defender and will make his first court appearance Friday.

The shooting he is accused of erupted late Tuesday, just before midnight, during the third straight night of unrest in Kenosha over the police shooting of a Black man, Jacob Blake.

Three people in total were shot--two died. Sheriff David Beth said one victim was shot in the head and the other in the chest, the Milwaukee Journal Sentine l reported. A third person was also shot, but the wounds were not believed to life-threatening.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    He is being charged with 1st degree murder once he is back in the state.

He was arrested in Illinois for sfugitive from justice or similar charge.

I would like to know the situation on the first shooting, and why he fled after shooting someone.

I feel these groups are like predators - if you run it is their instinct to hunt you down. If you show a force that is difficult to deal with then they will seek easier prey.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They have a Democratic governor, they will make an example out of this young man!!

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He is being charged with 1st degree murder once he is back in the state.

He was arrested in Illinois for sfugitive from justice or similar charge.

I would like to know the situation on the first shooting, and why he fled after shooting someone.

I feel these groups are like predators - if you run it is their instinct to hunt you down. If you show a force that is difficult to deal with then they will seek easier prey.
    I think he was fleeing towards the police!!

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I think he was fleeing towards the police!!

1. He shot someone - they will say it was “unprovoked” and the guy was a mostly peaceful protestor.

2. he ran, then he ran to another state (this looks real bad)

3. He never went to the police.

This kid is in for a long trial. With a public defender he will get a plea to felony murder, 5-10 year sentence, loss of gun rights, and a feather in the Democrats hat.

If he has $500,000-$1mil then he can hire an attorney and get off.

llacf2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1. He shot someone - they will say it was “unprovoked” and the guy was a mostly peaceful protestor.

This kid is in for a long trial. With a public defender he will get a plea to felony murder, 5-10 year sentence, loss of gun rights, and a feather in the Democrats hat.

Hope he gets a gofundme page..but i doubt that will happen, Poor kid.

Kubasaki

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t know why a 17 year old is out and about at night with an AR in the first place. If your not hunting or at home/family business protecting yourself/family I do not see why a minor should be armed unsupervised. I want to see the full story. I saw the video where people are jumping him and I do believe he has the right to defend himself and at that time he is lucky he was armed or he would probably be dead/severely injured.

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I don’t know why a 17 year old is out and about at night with an AR in the first place. If your not hunting or at home/family business protecting yourself/family I do not see why a minor should be armed unsupervised. I want to see the full story. I saw the video where people are jumping him and I do believe he has the right to defend himself and at that time he is lucky he was armed or he would probably be dead/severely injured.

Looks like he may have left home in Illinois specifically to “help out” in WI. Probably not gonna go well for him. Youthful decision making.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

We dont have complete info yet, but....
    1. One of the videos from the first guy shot shows someone throwing either a brick or a molotov at him and then continuing to chase behind a car before getting shot.

2. The picture below is said to be the shooter surrendering to police. (Where he was supposedly heading in the first place before being rushed)

3. Also see below.
    IMG_9829.jpg

I really hope people stop messing around or this will only keep getting worse.

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

This is more where I fall on this story. Why go out and put yourself in that situation?

There was a group of people that were armed and went out to that area. How did he become separated? Why was he rushed? No support from other members? - I have many questions. :)

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    We dont have complete info yet, but....
    1. One of the videos from the first guy shot shows someone throwing either a brick or a molotov at him and then continuing to chase behind a car before getting shot.

2. The picture below is said to be the shooter surrendering to police. (Where he was supposedly heading in the first place before being rushed)

3. Also see below.
    View attachment 90606

I really hope people stop messing around or this will only keep getting worse.

There are a lot of questions.

If he surrendered to police then they must have released him.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    A teen accused of opening fire on a group during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin last night, killing two, is in custody in Illinois, the Antioch police department announced in a Facebook post. The post did not name the 17-year-old, who they said is an Antioch resident. But the Lake County, Illinois State's Attorney's office said Kyle Rittenhouse was in bond court this morning regarding being a fugitive from justice in Wisconsin, and is being held on no bond. He was due back in court for an extradition hearing on Friday.

Cellphone video that circulated on social media showed what appeared to be a White man with a semi-automatic rifle opening fire on a group of people during demonstrations over the police shooting of Jacob Blake. The man with the gun is then seen walking toward responding police vehicles, at times with his hands in the air, as some police vehicles drive past him.

Sheriff David Beth said one victim was shot in the head and another in the chest, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. The third victim's wounds were not believed to life-threatening.

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

This is the complete compilation, the guy who got shot on the head was starting shit earlier asking ppl to shoot him, and he chased Kyle.

He threw something on flame on him, the guy with no arm pulled a gun on him, and the skateboard guy tried to beat him.

Clear case of self defense. But out of town and minor, they will crucify him even if his life was at stake.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom