• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I see this as a 17 year old that shouldn't have been there. End of story. The minute I found out it was a minor, I thought the defense went out the window!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    The revolution will be fought by old men with nothing to lose, and young men with everything to gain.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They will crucify him for the simple reason that the powers that be want to send a message.

If you're white you cannot defend yourself.

It's all part of a concerted effort by t

There is a reason they were so cocky and aggressive, and they charged a guy who was packing a rifle. They were confident he wouldn't dare defend himself, the media has been driving them into a frenzy, and they have everything on their side, the cops treat them soft, big money pays their bails, the media is almost entirely on their side, and the law doesn't press charges. Just for being white they already calling him a mass shooter and twisting the facts to fit the evil nazi narrative

They were wrong, he took a stand and smoked the pinkos, nothing of value was lost. He showed more backbone than the entire Kenosha PD, WI natguard and republican party. He fought back against the revolution

And that sends a message that makes the elites of both parties nervous. It's against the plan, we're supposed to stand down and take it and let these savages run wild and do as they please. That we can't criticize minorities acting like savages because it's racist, that for not being insane we're white supremacists

The retard that got his arm shot, they say he is a felon... a felon with a firearm. He feigned surrender, raised his hands and then drawed the glock to kill the kid. Yet i doubt they will even file charges against him. Laws for thee not for me. In current america, the law is applied selectively, that is the truth...

So they will throw everything at him. His case is going to be paramount in setting a presedence of wherever you can or can't defend yourself anymore in current America.

We live in crazy times folks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I see this as a 17 year old that shouldn't have been there. End of story. The minute I found out it was a minor, I thought the defense went out the window!

I see that as well, but what if he was 12 or 40? Same outcome. The rioters didn't come after him because he was 17. They're just idiots.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Get debt free. Get your affairs in order now. Make a will. Debt is slavery. Debt and the necessity to work at a job is what's stopping thousands of good men from driving over there and setting their foot down and drawing a line in the sand.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200826-222317_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200826-222317_Chrome.jpg
      125.5 KB · Views: 121

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Get debt free. Get your affairs in order now. Make a will. Debt is slavery. Debt and the necessity to work at a job is what's stopping thousands of good men from driving over there and setting their foot down and drawing a line in the sand.

I do not like debt - but I would not drive anywhere that I do not have a vested interest to fight.

I would fight for my home/business to not be destroyed.

remember:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I fully understand your point... but...

This incident will be a question of lawful self-defense, he was lawful to be where he was, self-defense law has no age requirement.

I'm not sure his age per se negates his lawful right to defend himself. I don't know the laws up there so I have no idea what will happen reference him possessing the AR15. Bernhard Goetz type ending I hope.

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    as the old knight said he chose poorly , if he had been on his own property in his own state minding his own business,He would still have his freedom and his rights.
    you know what the sign says you cant fix stupid

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I do not like debt - but I would not drive anywhere that I do not have a vested interest to fight.

I would fight for my home/business to not be destroyed.

remember:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

If things deteriorated locally, how far out are you willing to network? Your neighborhood (figuratively speaking if you're not in a neighborhood), your City, your County?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Raven said:

as the old knight said he chose poorly , if he had been on his own property in his own state minding his own business,He would still have his freedom and his rights.
    you know what the sign says you cant fix stupid
    You can not be sure of that in either illinois or wisconsin. In Missouri that couple did not shoot anyone and they are being charged for defending their property.

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I woul
    If things deteriorated locally, how far out are you willing to network? Your neighborhood (figuratively speaking if you're not in a neighborhood), your City, your County?

I would only go where to somewhere that I have a reason to be there. My office, my home, my neighborhood. I would be happy to help a friend protect their place.

I would not just drive somewhere by myself and start walking around with a rifle. That is putting a target on yourself and asking for trouble.

Riots in Democrat run cities is not going to ruin the country.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Fork the Dems and their cities both. If the residents are so stooooopid,inept,or both,to keep putting these politicians that dish out welfare like free candy,back in office for the last 20-50 years,them AND their citys deserve what the get.
    Just wish that my federal taxes would not go to rebuild them. I say,let them sit in ruin as a reminder to the property owners.
    'Nuther thing - -> I do not understand why these buisness/property owners are not suing these city governments. They pay their taxes for police and fire protection. If the cities REFUSE to provide it,sue the shit out of them. --- SAWMAN

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The fucker who got headshot was a literal pedo btw. Good riddance i say
    4c55cbd584d45214bfb60065b374ab9c.jpg

To be "fair", when you look at his age vs the conviction date, it looks like he was 18 when convicted of "sexual conduct w/minor". Still not smart life choices, and I'm not sure if their laws allow for a high school romance to negate those rules or not, etc...

Regardless, he was acting like a fool on the video. I haven't seen video of him attacking the kid (unless that other link had it and I just can't make it out), but based on the video I do remember, I seriously doubt this guy was an innocent, and I also seriously doubt that kid is a sociopath simply looking to kill.

The kid's actions speak louder than any words:
    1) He did NOT just start shooting people, even though he had Plenty of opportunity in the chaos of that event, AND at night, etc.
    2) He seemed calm, even confronted with angry people shouting at them and bowing up egging on a fight.
    3) He only shot people who were a threat.
    4) He stopped shooting when the person was no longer a threat.
    5) He walked towards the LEO with his hands up as if trying to surrender (so I still don't understand how he wasn't detained on scene, unless LEO just assumed he was a non-participant and moved on).

The fact that he ran doesn't necessarily mean he's a crazy criminal; it could simply mean he's a kid who just shot people and he' s freaking out.

I'm curious how he got there and how he got home. Did he drive himself? Are there any parents or responsible adults in his home that could've talked with him about his plans for the evening?

For his and all of our sakes, I hope his kid has a squeaky-clean background and intentions, and unfortunately he was unsupervised long enough to exercise poor tactics. That seems the only way this event doesn't turn into something entirely worse.

Edit to add: looks like Mr. Headwound had sex acts with kids under 15. Regardless of whether you're 18 or 81, that ain't right. Sexual assault of a minor, and a high propensity to reoffend. Yet he was out free. Add to that his ensuing history of dirtbag actions, crimes, and jail time, and the world is a better place now that he isn't wasting any of our resources.

Last edited:

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Something people keep getting hung up on is the fact the kid was detained out of state... Maybe I'm the weird one, but when all this 1st started I googled where Kenosha Wisconsin is. It's a border town, just north of Chicago, roughly 5 miles from the state line. Just something to ponder.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I've read they want charges against the mother for bringing a weapon across state lines. I guess she dropped him off.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    that is why my next home(if I have the money) will be a concrete pier home With powered roll down shutters (hurricanes and safety).

At my current home I would need the neighbors help to defend the neighborhood - although I do have a concrete office in the back that I could (and should) fortify.
    Can you elaborate just a little on that concrete pier home idea?
    I have my eyes set on some undeveloped land in Bay County and husband and I want to build purpusefully ( hurricane strong ) but are just researching at this stage. ( and securing the land as first step ).

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The leftists always stand behind their own in these kind of cases.

Sure, the kid made mistakes, but his case will set a presedence on self defence for years to come.

We should circle our wagons around the kid, and support him unconditionally.

Otherwise, they are going to keep chipping away at us little by little, one step at a time.

He lived 20 miles away, for him it was local, like going from milton to pensacola. I work a lot in the area, it's one big cojoined mess starting from gary indiana, all the way to Milwaukee.

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Can you elaborate just a little on that concrete pier home idea?
    I have my eyes set on some undeveloped land in Bay County and husband and I want to build purpusefully ( hurricane strong ) but are just researching at this stage. ( and securing the land as first step ).

You can search ICF and pier homes, or poured concrete homes.

If you remember the last hurricane to hit the panhandle - there was a single house that made it through undamaged. (Maybe in Mexico Beach - it is owned by a couple of brothers from Tennessee including one nut who came down to scream at everyone about climate change).

It was a poured concrete pier home with a seamless metal roof and roll down hurricane shutters.

It also helps to build a closed envelope - as then there is no place for wind to get in/under the roof.

Top Bottom