• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master

This is the complete compilation, the guy who got shot on the head was starting shit earlier asking ppl to shoot him, and he chased Kyle.

He threw something on flame on him, the guy with no arm pulled a gun on him, and the skateboard guy tried to beat him.

Clear case of self defense. But out of town and minor, they will crucify him even if his life was at stake.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What he did scares the S___ out of the people that govern us. People rioting, looting, burning, attacking passerby is fine with them. They do not care so much. But people doing what the government should doing scares then and they will make an example out of this naive young man. I do not know wisconsin law. In florida it would depend in part whether he had a right to be where he was and that he was not committing any criminal act.
    If he can get a decent lawyer and keeps his mouth shut he might get acquitted of the homicide charges. My guess is that they will pressure him to turn on any others that might be associated with him.

He did an interview prior to the shooting which is what the clowns who run the DA's office will use to pin him down

And in the end, yes, the reason they'll make an example out of him, is that everyone on power wants to discourage people getting fed up and making a stand against the ravenous hordes of commies and low iq savages tearing the country apart.

If he walks, the riots would end in 1 or 2 weeks with a few dozen or maybe hundred dead rioters, as people would feel emboldened to put a stop to the madness.

Democrats and Republicans are both afraid of the people

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    1. He shot someone - they will say it was “unprovoked” and the guy was a mostly peaceful protestor.

2. he ran, then he ran to another state (this looks real bad)

3. He never went to the police.

This kid is in for a long trial. With a public defender he will get a plea to felony murder, 5-10 year sentence, loss of gun rights, and a feather in the Democrats hat.

If he has $500,000-$1mil then he can hire an attorney and get off.
    Fuck it. If he's going down for murder one as a martyr then he should've mowed down all of them looting rioting terrorists, while he had a chance to do the world some real good. I hope his father is proud of him at least for standing up for what's right.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    This is a good time to point out how 99.9% of homes in America are not defendable positions. Nobody likes to think or plan for the worst, but when apartment or house shopping, it pays dividends.
    One of the reasons Wife and I have been looking for 4 months and only offered on one. :)

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    This is a good time to point out how 99.9% of homes in America are not defendable positions. Nobody likes to think or plan for the worst, but when apartment or house shopping, it pays dividends.

that is why my next home(if I have the money) will be a concrete pier home With powered roll down shutters (hurricanes and safety).

At my current home I would need the neighbors help to defend the neighborhood - although I do have a concrete office in the back that I could (and should) fortify.

FrommerStop

Master
    To be fair, none of us could defend anything by ourselves for very long. You need a community.
    I know as one person I can not with deal things in a 360 degree prospective. I can not see behind me and it is easy to get flanked. Gasoline will take most houses out.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I know as one person I can not with deal things in a 360 degree prospective. I can not see behind me and it is easy to get flanked. Gasoline will take most houses out.
    This is my fear. It's unlikely anything would happen but if it does how and where will I retreat? Even a small group and being a good shot, if they are coming how many can I fall before someone compromises my position. Could easily be taken by just a few.

Raven

Master
    Self defense. I thought we weren’t going to arrest protesters.
    Kid should throw his hands up and say he was a protected protester
    This is my fear. It's unlikely anything would happen but if it does how and where will I retreat? Even a small group and being a good shot, if they are coming how many can I fall before someone compromises my position. Could easily be taken by just a few.
    For "castle doctrine" to work best, a man had better have full possession of a no-bullshit castle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200414-201049_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200414-201049_Chrome.jpg
      90.7 KB · Views: 216

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    I suspect we will see an increase in these type confrontations. Citizens are growing tired of the lawlessness and the inability of the local police to be allowed to do their job. I say if politicians won't let local LE protect the community, then the community needs to declare, one way or another, their intentions to secure their own safety and security.

Whether or not one feels the kid was right or wrong to have injected himself into the mix, it shows people are growing weary, some will lead from the front and take to the streets to fight back for their community... for that I am thankful.

I just wish the kid and his group had a better tactical plan... I can only assume they had no plan should violent contact occur. You can't fight effectively separated from the group.

I sure as hell hope the continued investigation and the growing of some balls by the DA's office leads to a nolle pros of the charge(s).

FrommerStop

Master
    Frommer posted this link (in one of the other threads) to a better "timeline" of some other video. Shows morenof the backstory. Still a bunch of questions unanswered, but I seriously doubt this kid was trying to just kill a bunch of people.
    IIRC, The wounded guy with the glock raised his arms in retreat and the kid let him go.

FrommerStop

Master
    been predicting this to start for a couple of years now...I hate it, but it is coming
    It is almost as if this is being planned.
    Working whites, especially blue collar people are being basically disrespected by the people that run this country. Trump is what in the past would have been termed a populist has opened his arms to them and promised to listen to their plight.
    Democrats IMHO have the real big money behind them. It is the kind money, like banks and insurance companies that make their profits off the average working man and sweet heart deals with the government. Think mortgages, loans, credit fees, portfolios, 401Ks, high priced insurances, hospital-health care, and government bailouts
    To get and stay in power they are going to turn a coalition of white liberals and minorities against those that work or have small businesses.
    I wish this was going to end up well, but I doubt it.

Telum Pisces

Master
    I see this as a 17 year old that shouldn't have been there. End of story. The minute I found out it was a minor, I thought the defense went out the window!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    I see this as a 17 year old that shouldn't have been there. End of story. The minute I found out it was a minor, I thought the defense went out the window!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    In revolutions and riots , the young are attracted. I am sure some of rioters are also young. For his personal well being he should not have been there. But, if not him, it would eventually have been someone else.

Deersniper270

Master
    The first guy he shot was yelling to be shot and being aggressive. Later he chased the kid with his shirt around his head to hide his identity. The kid ran and got cornered. Looks like he fired a warning shot and the guy kept coming. That’s when he lowered the barrel and stopped the threat. You can see him immediately call someone and while he is on the phone, more and more people start showing up and he books it. He appeared to know he was running towards some cops he encountered earlier in the night for protection/to get help. As he is running away is when the longer vid picks up and you see him trip and people swarm him. He shoots when the first guy makes contact and looks to miss, second guy attempts to take gun and essentially puts the barrel in his own chest when the kids pulls the trigger to get him off, and the last guy you can see he points the gun at him and even lets him take 2-3 more steps before firing. I’m not saying he intentionally hit him in the arm but he had every chance for center mass. After being shot the 3rd guy puts his hands up (even with a pistol visible) as if to give up and the kid lets him walk. All I am saying is he wasn’t out for blood or the 3rd guy would’ve been dead too. Second guy could’ve been wounded but he literally bear hugs the barrel and you can’t expect anything less than what happened. First guy chased, cornered, and continued to charge after a warning shot and assaulting the kid. Anyone with a peanut for a brain could have determined that’s probably not going to end well for you when someone else has an AR15.

It’ll be interesting to see how they turn on him. I’m no lawyer and I wasn’t there but the videos I saw show in his favor. Also, where the hell are his parents???

Top Bottom