• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    Situational awareness
    Training (Preferably with teamwork)
    Preposition logistics
    IMHO

.22 cents

Master

There is no escape from surveillance. No battery needed.

Also of note, take a look at patents for identifiers powered by the human body using a graphene matrix. Bill gates has some of these patents. Generally take a look at anyone in the WHO or attends any meetings at Davos and their patents.

(Then remember if you took the clot shot)

everybody on the world stage is in that club

IronBeard

Master
    Turning off your phone will not work. “They” can turn your phone on and track you. Trust me on this.
    Leave your phone at home.
    +1. I've been told the only way phones are truly off is when the battery is taken out.

ETA: If your vehicle has OnStar, data, and or satellite radio capability, that stuff is active in the background whether you subscribe to it or not. I know from personal experience that software/nav updates can be pushed to your vehicle right in your garage/driveway. Kinda made me look at the truck sideways for a while, but it's behaving, or maybe telling them what they want to know, and making me think she loves me....

ETA2: And each of the computers we're using has a unique hardware address and can likely be traced to an IP address/router with a somewhat known location...

Last edited:

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    HA! Anyone that has false beliefs in any sort of privacy with today's technology is a fool. I have taken measures to mitigate the intrusiveness, but still realize just having a phone in ones possession, every comment made, every button pushed, every stroke on a keyboard has the potential to be tracked, and most likely is. Watch your mouth, once you let it out, it's impossible to put it back.
    Privacy is only an illusion.

@Ktchnking

Expert
    battery is taken out.
    If you have apple pay, Google pay, or essentially any modern device with NFC the battery being removed won't keep the device from being traceable. All these devices have the ability to emulate RFID cards. The options aren't exposed to the end user because they aren't for the end user.

Pings aren't the same as tracking a device you are looking for.

IronBeard

Master
    I guess the bright spot in all of this is they have so much information they'll never be able to process/understand/use it in real time. That's why they store it all out in Utah. So they can search it at their leisure, schedule a raid for when the whole team is available, and then convict you with overwhelming evidence. Sorry about the dog.....

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I guess the bright spot in all of this is they have so much information they'll never be able to process/understand/use it in real time. That's why they store it all out in Utah. So they can search it at their leisure, schedule a raid for when the whole team is available, and then convict you with overwhelming evidence. Sorry about the dog.....
    Or just make up whatever they want to convict you for....

Ric-san

Master
    Yeah these phones are leashes and anyone that doesn’t accept and realize it is not really paying attention lol. Vehicles also they are all now giving a signal and information is gathered on them. Then there’s your debit and spending habits that are tracked.

So for anyone from say FL that traveled to DC either by plane or even driving they can EASILY track your movements access the cameras at the gas stations and truck stops via the time stamp on your phone that put you there so they aren’t searching through hours of video. They also have the Vegas face tracking software now programmed for license plates (ever notice those big cameras on the interstate at the top of light poles) so they can enter in your info and pull all that back so fast you don’t have a chance. Hiding your cell phone is the least of it. It’s all unconstitutional and it has all been done right under our noses by both Republicans and democrats. It’s bigger than all that. Ho hum…..
    C6DE6D81-FA41-46F3-8D94-65681DE33A04.jpeg

Carl

Master
    Can't help but to think about the people who have told me they dont care that their phone can track everything about them. To hear them say "I aint got nothin to hide" always felt like a betrayal. Its not about you hiding anything dipsht.

Protests against the establishment have just turned into media events to paint everyone as evil white devils.

Last edited:
    All the dumb-asses I saw marching 1/6/20, were taking selfies and sending images of themselves to the world. Invasion of privacy? What a joke. Bunch of "Look at me, look at me" nuts seeking attention.

Carl

Master
    All the dumb-asses I saw marching 1/6/20, were taking selfies and sending images of themselves to the world. Invasion of privacy? What a joke. Bunch of "Look at me, look at me" nuts seeking attention.
    Was that the federal agents taking pics as they screamed through bullhorns to go to the capitol? Or the antifa as they smashed windows? Or was it the pissed off disenfranchised voters, most of whom casually walked past police to wander around the capitol?

Was that the federal agents taking pics as they screamed through bullhorns to go to the capitol? Or the antifa as they smashed windows? Or was it the pissed off disenfranchised voters, most of whom casually walked past police to wander around the capitol?
    You forgot BLM.

Top Bottom