• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    better turn your phone off.

Looks like the FBI requested from Google and the cell phone companies all persons that were in a 4 acre "geo-fence" around the Capital on Jan 6. A lawsuit that was filed says that the warrant that was issued violate people's Fourth Amendment rights. No probable cause that you had done anything wrong - simply the FBI wanted to know that you had been in the area that "something bad" happened.

Looks like the U.S. Government is following the lead of China and Iran when it comes to protests against the government.

LordPorter1

Expert
    Yeah these phones are leashes and anyone that doesn’t accept and realize it is not really paying attention lol. Vehicles also they are all now giving a signal and information is gathered on them. Then there’s your debit and spending habits that are tracked.

So for anyone from say FL that traveled to DC either by plane or even driving they can EASILY track your movements access the cameras at the gas stations and truck stops via the time stamp on your phone that put you there so they aren’t searching through hours of video. They also have the Vegas face tracking software now programmed for license plates (ever notice those big cameras on the interstate at the top of light poles) so they can enter in your info and pull all that back so fast you don’t have a chance. Hiding your cell phone is the least of it. It’s all unconstitutional and it has all been done right under our noses by both Republicans and democrats. It’s bigger than all that. Ho hum…..

Attachments

• F766FC1F-235E-4E81-B8AF-1CB52CAD763B.png
      F766FC1F-235E-4E81-B8AF-1CB52CAD763B.png
      804.3 KB · Views: 58
    • 0B5FB783-8A4E-4321-8AA7-BF9A25C58FBC.jpeg
      0B5FB783-8A4E-4321-8AA7-BF9A25C58FBC.jpeg
      91.2 KB · Views: 59
    Last edited:

LordPorter1

Expert
    I work in technology and about 10 years ago one of the engineers I worked with discussed one of his projects. They built a technology that listened to calls and decided how intentional you were with what you were saying. The human voice in any language has only 7 tones/key notes. This technology would go through thousands of hours of recorded calls and then stop when it heard a trigger word and then listen for a set time before and after the trigger word. Depending on how intent the person speaking was the call fragment would be flagged and escalated for human review. The first language they completed was Arabic, the second was English. Not Russian, not Chinese, English.

@Ktchnking

Expert
    English is the most widely learned second language.

Any electronic with a mic is listening.
    Cameras are watching.
    The chips in your bank and credit cards are traceable.

We live in a nanny state. Take a look at Google Maps time line reviews. It's all twined and recorded.

@Ktchnking

Expert
    I saw something about the iPhone taking a picture ever few seconds and watched it with night vision and sure enough the IR emitter on the face cam lights up every so often. Not sure why but it was creepy.
    I dabble in video game development.
    While working on a project for the Oculus VR platform (an android device) I found that internet traffic never stops on the device. The cameras and mic are always on. Now the headset lives in a Faraday travel bag.

It is android based. Your phone does the same thing. TV. Pc. All of it.

I'm not convinced that moving completely off grid would protect you from government surveillance.

Between Dr Shiva Ayyadurai releasing government standard operating documents on how to use big tech to censor; and the twitter files Elon Musk is releasing showing that Twitter is staffed and led by the FBI, there can be no doubt that the big tech oligarchy and our government are the same animal.

LordPorter1

Expert
    I don’t have social media and I have a buddy that thinks that makes me more visible. I think the same would apply to off grid. The more you don’t want to be noticed the more it makes you different from everyone jumping up and down on the main platforms so why not track the “dark spots” lol

@Ktchnking

Expert
    be hard to do that , with the battery out...

There is no escape from surveillance. No battery needed.

Also of note, take a look at patents for identifiers powered by the human body using a graphene matrix. Bill gates has some of these patents. Generally take a look at anyone in the WHO or attends any meetings at Davos and their patents.

(Then remember if you took the clot shot)

LordPorter1

Expert
    Also on par with this thread I did cut open the back cover of my expired passport and there is 100% percent an RFID chip in it. It is probably. Common knowledge by now but 10 years ago it was on the deep side of conspiracy, hell now when you get a passport card it comes in a farad sleeve so it can’t be scanned by counter intelligence when you are outside the country and they give you instructions to use it lol

@Ktchnking

Expert

Take a look at what our globalist overseers have to say themselves.

Digital ID on block chain.
    Social credit scores.
    EVs that can be turned off and payment processors that decide if you can make a purchase.

Technologically speaking we already have these systems. Many of them we all use everyday and will continue to out of ignorance and convenience.

Top Bottom