• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Looks that way... he might have a good civil suit
    Yeah, not encouraging. That's just what "they" want. Now that it's a "civil" matter, the guy that's probably already financially ruined can pay out-of-pocket to get the minimum standard of "justice." I'm sure the wage of an ex-convict will cover that, not. Looking forward to Abbott and Trump picking up his legal expenses....

Related, but worth noting, IMO. If your firearms are confiscated under red flag provisions, you are not charged with a crime; "they" just take your property. Because it's not a crime, it's now a "civil" matter. YOU have to spend YOUR dime/time to convince "the system" that you should get your property back, if it's still there, and/or undamaged...

Raven

Master
    YOU have to spend YOUR dime/time to convince "the system" that you should get your property back, if it's still there, and/or undamaged...
    Yeah that happened to a co-worker of mine a few years back. He was declared not guilty and let go free but the government wanted him to do a psych eval to get his guns back because during his trials and tribulations he let it slip that God talks to him. He realized the trap after some good pastoral counseling and walked away from his guns. Sure it cost him thousands of dollars in guns up front but he retained his gun rights

Raven

Master
    Why do I feel like this is against conservatives? All the riots and looting that's went on, I haven't heard one thing about it used. Only January 6th.
    "Rules for Radicals" says "label to disable" and brother the Dems want to hurt us bad, so they will not shut up about all things J6

.22 cents

Master
    Honestly believe J6 was a psychological operation to give people the idea of what they want people to believe will happen if they step up to the gooberment. Everything points to it being a stage show.

Top Bottom