• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southalabama

Master
    Kinda of like here....
    But we get to see space guns, crows and an endless upgrade trade list

Media has become the Harris PR firm. They pushed Biden out. They got what they wanted. Momentum is a heck of a thing. She’s got it. Whether that’s enough is the million dollar question. Even when senile joe was on the ticket he was still within striking distance of Trump. Now some poles put her ahead.

Be wary. Don’t get caught by surprise. The country is split. Joe didn’t give them any excitement. She’s got it and the millions of childless crazy cat ladies are fired up. While I like the VP choice I’m understanding why candidates generally pick milk toast candidates. Hillbilly has given enough speeches to have offended a lot of groups who are not acting with renewed hope and enthusiasm. Keeping house will be crucial. Staying near deadlocked in Senate is also desirable.

streamylc

Nobody
    GCGF Supporter
    One thing I REALLY loathe about the people who encourage others not to vote, and those who express nothing but pessimism (and no offense intended); seem to forget that Trump getting elected (whether you support him or not), is clear proof that tides CAN be turned... no matter the possible "evil"/"fascist" agendas (most likely) behind the scenes, on either "side"... (#DeepState?)
    I think most can agree here that Hillary was not expecting to lose...
    If there's arguments against my sentiments, I welcome dialogue 100%.

Point being, what does voting hurt? Irregardless of "legitimacy", there's a lot of activists out their quite happy with what ballot harvesting and door knocking can accomplish in metro areas (coincidence that metro areas lead votes? Hmmmm)... again, I'd love to expound further on points if anyone, in good faith, really wants to discuss such.

Last edited:

ABlaster

Marksman
    One thing I REALLY loathe about the people who encourage others not to vote, and those who express nothing but pessimism (and no offense intended); seem to forget that Trump getting elected (whether you support him or not), is clear proof that tides CAN be turned... no matter the possible "evil"/"fascist" agendas (most likely) behind the scenes, on either "side"... (#DeepState?)

Point being, what does voting hurt? Irregardless of "legitimacy", there's a lot of activists out their quite happy with what ballot harvesting and door knocking can accomplish in metro areas (coincidence that metro areas lead votes? Hmmmm)... again, I'd love to expound further on points if anyone, in good faith, really wants to discuss such.
    I vote in every election I can. Might not mean much, and even if all the conspiracies are true and my vote counts for nothing, I would rather tilt at windmills than sit at home on election day.

m4a1sof

Expert
    I'm voting for Kamala because I have always wanted to live in a third world sh*thole, but I don't want to have to move.

I'm voting for Kamala because I have always wanted to live in a third world sh*thole, but I don't want to have to move.
    Then we'll just need a bunch of cameras driving through the ghetto with some lame ass celebrity asking other countries to send just 5¢ent a day to feed a small village

Snake-Eyes

Master

I encourage people to vote.
    However, it’s really just to make the cheaters’ job that much harder.

The BS from 2020 just proved that the libtards learned their lesson from 2016. They didn’t think they needed to cheat “that” much, and they got bit. They vowed their own sick “never again”. That’s why the puppet potato got such “historic” numbers.

Point being, what does voting hurt?

If it was legitimately counted and not negated and outnumbered by cheater “votes”, and if the voters were doing so for informed mature reasons, then voting would be great.

Today, I have little faith in the current “system” of preserving the sanctity of a vote by an eligible voter.

Irregardless of "legitimacy", there's a lot of activists out their quite happy with what ballot harvesting and door knocking can accomplish in metro areas (coincidence that metro areas lead votes? Hmmmm)... again, I'd love to expound further on points if anyone, in good faith, really wants to discuss such.

“Irregardless” isn’t a word. ;)

IMG_6020.jpeg

Welldoya

Master
    My prediction - after doing nothing for 2 years they are going all in on brokering a peace deal between Israel and Hamas, thereby bringing the hostages home. And she will get the credit. The sheeple will eat it up. Wait and see.

ccc

Master
    My prediction - after doing nothing for 2 years they are going all in on brokering a peace deal between Israel and Hamas, thereby bringing the hostages home. And she will get the credit. The sheeple will eat it up. Wait and see.
    Not so sure. BIBI met with Trump in Mar Lago yesterday or today. He has been pissed off at Biden for not supplying the bombs he wants and then being slow to deliver other weapons. I am sure Trump will tell BiBi “Just keep the war going till I get in office and I will give you what you need to finish the job”.

BluesBrother

Master
    The dems are always, always playing the long game. They figured out how to get a person (candidate) near the Oval Office without winning a single primary and without winning a single delegate. A person that is even less qualified than the current occupant if that's possible.

DustyDog

Master
    Then we'll just need a bunch of cameras driving through the ghetto with some lame ass celebrity asking other countries to send just 5¢ent a day to feed a small village
    Like the time a co-worker told me that another hadn't returned from lunch... that he was "missing". I told him:

"Put his picture on a milk carton." :)

DustyDog

Master
    The dems are always, always playing the long game. They figured out how to get a person (candidate) near the Oval Office without winning a single primary and without winning a single delegate. A person that is even less qualified than the current occupant if that's possible.
    Yep... I was trying to warn people:

The democrats didn't suddenly discover, to their unmitigated horror, that Biden was shit-faced senile on debate night. This was long-planned, which is why they scheduled their convention so late that the "republican" legislature in Ohio had to change state law to accommodate it!

DustyDog

Master
    I encourage people to vote.
    However, it’s really just to make the cheaters’ job that much harder.

The BS from 2020 just proved that the libtards learned their lesson from 2016. They didn’t think they needed to cheat “that” much, and they got bit. They vowed their own sick “never again”. That’s why the puppet potato got such “historic” numbers.

If it was legitimately counted and not negated and outnumbered by cheater “votes”, and if the voters were doing so for informed mature reasons, then voting would be great.

Today, I have little faith in the current “system” of preserving the sanctity of a vote by an eligible voter.

“Irregardless” isn’t a word. ;)

View attachment 296467
    I say it's true that your vote won't make a difference. The problem arises when too many others believe the same. :)

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    I see Nutflix donated 7 million to her....6 million dropped their service and the stock is nose diving. Good time to buy it. They must be drinking bud lite...
    Oh, the full-court press is on. I was just at a restaurant where they had the P.C. Fox station 10:00 newscast playing, and they had a glowing piece about a local meet-up re: supporting Kamala, implying that if anyone opposes her it is because they are "anti-woman", etc.

I'm starting to mentally prepare myself for her "winning". That's fine... got plenty of popcorn for the show :)

Top Bottom