• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    TikTok is very popular in China. They just show their kids different content.

This is from an article I keep linked.

“If you’re under 14 years old, they show you science experiments you can do at home, museum exhibits, patriotism videos and educational videos,” said Harris, according to “60 Minutes,” adding that children in China were limited to only 40 minutes a day on the app.

“There’s a survey of pre-teens in the U.S. and China asking, ‘what is the most aspirational career that you want to have?’ and in the U.S., the No. 1 was a social media influencer, and in China, the No. 1 was astronaut,” Harris said. “You allow those two societies to play out for a few generations and I can tell you what your world is going to look like.”

“If you’re under 14 years old, they show you science experiments you can do at home, museum exhibits, patriotism videos and educational videos,” said Harris, according to “60 Minutes,” adding that children in China were limited to only 40 minutes a day on the app.

“There’s a survey of pre-teens in the U.S. and China asking, ‘what is the most aspirational career that you want to have?’ and in the U.S., the No. 1 was a social media influencer, and in China, the No. 1 was astronaut,” Harris said. “You allow those two societies to play out for a few generations and I can tell you what your world is going to look like.”
    I have attached the survey here. Pretty sad and SCARY. This comes from parents wanting to be “Friends” to their children and not “Parents”. If you ALLOW your child to be on their phone and social media all day instead of learning life lessons and how to grow up to be a responsible contributing member of society please stop breeding.

Carl

Master
    If you look at the voting demographic data it’s 70%+ of blacks and jews who vote democrat. I guess some people don’t believe the research data? It’s easy to find.

Welldoya

Master
    And some still wonder how so many Americans can be so ignorant. Go figure.

Same reason TikTok is so popular. If you don't read more than two sentences, or watch anything longer than 15 seconds, eventually you can't do so. Why do you think we have an "epidemic" of "ADHD"? The Chinese aren't stupid. That's why they don't allow their people access to TikTok... it was strictly intended to make Americans even more shallow.

Take no offense, because I’m also that guy, but there’s a difference between reading a long article by a recognized expert on a subject and a long post by a random guy on the internet giving his opinion.

Raven

Master
    "I don't understand" why blacks vote for dems either. Their rhetoric over time has shown them to be racist and yet the majority of blacks vote for dems. Why is that?
    Single issue voters. Half of all black babies don't survive their mother's womb. A recognized fact. 474 black abortions out of every 1,000 black live births. The abortion rate for black women is FIVE TIMES that of white women. The blacks vote Democrat to be able to keep doing it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240725_121408_Drive.jpg
      Screenshot_20240725_121408_Drive.jpg
      703 KB · Views: 24
    • Screenshot_20240725_121521_Drive.jpg
      Screenshot_20240725_121521_Drive.jpg
      896.5 KB · Views: 21
    • Screenshot_20240725_121323_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20240725_121323_Chrome.jpg
      697.3 KB · Views: 21
    Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    LBJ QUOTE: this ought to keep the n*****s voting for us the next 200 years.. ref: 1964 civil rights act
    they bought their vote many times over.... give a man a fish, he will vote for you..

still out there on the internet.

ccc

Master
    I’m sitting here with my 9-year-old watching cartoons about to get ready for summer camp so I asked him what he wanted to be. He said a police officer. He has zero access to social media and no cell phone.
    I’m sitting here with my 9-year-old watching cartoons about to get ready for summer camp so I asked him what he wanted to be. He said a police officer. He has zero access to social media and no cell phone.
    Need more like you !

Jerry Springer ought to balance out the ticket! :D
    Jerry Springer's dead.It'll probably be Robert Deniro if I had to guess or assume, but I don't do either.So quite frankly I'm not concerned.What me worry?

Attachments

• MAD-Magazine-Alfred-for-President-Brink.jpg
      MAD-Magazine-Alfred-for-President-Brink.jpg
      174.8 KB · Views: 20

DustyDog

Master
    Same reason TikTok is so popular. If you don't read more than two sentences, or watch anything longer than 15 seconds, eventually you can't do so. Why do you think we have an "epidemic" of "ADHD"? The Chinese aren't stupid. That's why they don't allow their people access to TikTok... it was strictly intended to make Americans even more shallow.
    AND HERE... WE... GO! (from a random guy on the internet giving his opinion... albeit backed up by links to the opinions of recognized experts... and who used to read 300 pages/night in elementary school, by the way) Headline:

Van Jones: TikTok helped Harris go from ‘cringe to cool’​

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4787647-van-jones-kamala-harris-tiktok-2024/

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master

Actually, TikTok is blocked in China. The company (let's get real, it's the CCP) that developed it offers a "similar" site (Douyin) for domestic consumption. (scroll down; the footnote associated with it is 84)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_websites_blocked_in_mainland_China

Top Bottom