• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    He's a businessman, out to make money. Pay money to whomever is going to win so you can get back favors.

Ya gotta pay to play!
    Yep... and that "aged horribly" video with Trump praising Oprah was put out by a progressive propaganda channel for the express consumption of leftist imbeciles, who, with their inverted brains, will watch a video where OPRAH stabs TRUMP in the back and conclude: ORANGE MAN BAD!

Trump
    didn't suddenly turn on Oprah in 2015... Oprah and the rest of Hollywood and the media turned on TRUMP. That tells us nothing about Trump, and everything about them. Why did they do that? TRUMP didn't do a 180, THEY did.

You know what video that channel will not be putting out? An "aged horribly" video of Oprah... and the rest of Hollywood and the media, for that matter... kissing Trump's ass back in the day! Here's one... on CNN, no less... back in 2010:

BluesBrother

Master
    Provably facts are a bitch. Oh right, dems live in the moment. They have evolved. They no longer believe in what they said in the past. That's why abortion is "top of mind" (man, do I hate that kjp phrase). What happened to her anyway?

1724608266831.png

BluesBrother

Master
    I'm old enough to remember when Jimmy was criticized by the media for smiling to much and not to be taken seriously because of it. Does that criticism apply to the current person running for rent free occupation of the White House? I'm not disparaging her laugh. I like to hear a big belly laugh. However, it's her timing. How can anyone that laughs at the most inappropriate times be taken seriously? It's viewed by many as a nervous tic that she uses to get through an uncomfortable situation which I think it is. Stand by. I'll have more as we inch closer to November 5.

1724625098046.png
    1724625224446.png

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I'm old enough to remember when Jimmy was criticized by the media for smiling to much and not to be taken seriously because of it. Does that criticism apply to the current person running for rent free occupation of the White House? I'm not disparaging her laugh. I like to hear a big belly laugh. However, it's her timing. How can anyone that laughs at the most inappropriate times be taken seriously? It's viewed by many as a nervous tic that she uses to get through an uncomfortable situation which I think it is. Stand by. I'll have more as we inch closer to November 5.

View attachment 500475View attachment 500476
    Headboard concussion. What's that brain injury football players get??

DustyDog

Master
    YEP... THEY (the MSM and Hollywood) turned on HIM because he stepped up to save the nation... whereas THEY had positioned themselves to PROFIT FROM THE DECLINE. Who in their right mind thinks that reflects badly on TRUMP?!?

DustyDog

Master
    Sick, lying, pro-abortion bastards. First of all, Trump never took away any so-called "right" to an abortion.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ld-cost-donald-trump-the-election/ar-AA1pxs0a

A couple more whoppers from the article:

"Democrats want this to be a free country, and they trust voters to make their own decisions about how to live their lives," she said." (Second Amendment, for just one example, anyone?)

"Republicans want to control the private medical decisions of every American and overrule the judgment of parents about how to raise their own kids." (And who is trying to build a wall between parents and their school-aged children so that the children can make life-altering decisions without their parent's knowledge?)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom