• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Brandon picked a woman of color[ DEI] as his veep running mate for votes now the democrats are stuck with her because no one has the balls to drop her . The political image shapers will get to work and clean her up if they are pros AND if she takes their tutoring . Her choice of a veep will be critical too ....i bet a mature [not too old] white guy . Unless trump screws up i believe he can beat her

Beached

Expert
    I can see it now first time up on podium spewing word salad peppered with insane cackling. I am betting they field Osama or killery Clinton.

Gumby Hunter

Expert
    IMHO she will get the nomination ,already she has raised millions ,gotten/getting endorsements AND SHE REALLY WANTS TO BE THE PRESIDENT .
    IMO she’s already won the nomination, slo joe handed it to her and she’s already raked in millions. She picks a fellow democrat from a swing state and Trumps lead is cut short
    Hopefully she loses but like Don Meredith used to try and sing it ain’t over till the fat lady sings

Viking1204

Master
    She doesn't have the nomination, when Biden resigned all the delegates pledged to him were released and they have not been pledged to her yet!

Southalabama

Master
    Oh of course she does. Perfect empty headed puppet. Let's see what slag they pair her with.
    It was a done deal BEFORE the Biden letter was sent. There are delegates and super delegates. Basically super delegates is the way of letting the people think they have a vote when in reality they are being used.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    raised up to $81 million since sunday announcement for that worthless c**t...

Top Bottom