• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • streamylc

Nobody
    GCGF Supporter
    I see Nutflix donated 7 million to her....6 million dropped their service and the stock is nose diving. Good time to buy it. They must be drinking bud lite...
    Obama is a partner with Netflix, if I'm not mistaken(?)

Makes me so sick know that (I feel) average people are very much against all the b.s..... its just the internet/netizen minority throwing fits that sets precedent.... i.e.- all the craziness is really only from on small group that has gotten really good at making themselves seem to be the majority.

I'm pissed cuz I feel like the country/life I was promised growing up is getting torn apart by retarded high school style b.s.

I'll never forget when I was going for my welding certifications (over 10 years ago, I'm 34), the best life advice I think I might have ever been told was from some old timer at lunch saying "nothing changes from high school, the same b.s. you experience in high school is the same b.s. that fuels society"

This truly is the devil's world, huh?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    it will be the jamacian/indian dope smoking whore and the white queer for potus, vpotus ticket....

never been prouder of our leaders...

NOT.

DustyDog

Master
    Makes me so sick know that (I feel) average people are very much against all the b.s..... its just the internet/netizen minority throwing fits that sets precedent.... i.e.- all the craziness is really only from on small group that has gotten really good at making themselves seem to be the majority.
    As I've been saying:

The democrats' definition of "democracy" is "a system where the most microscopic minorities get everything they want, while the majority are ignored or even SUPPRESSED".

DustyDog

Master
    it will be the jamacian/indian dope smoking whore and the white queer for potus, vpotus ticket....

never been prouder of our leaders...

NOT.
    Like I said elsewhere:

Well, you've been lying about Trump non-stop, so I'm going to tell the truth about Kamala... got me a 24-hour commenting ban, which I've learned to take as a badge of honor. They can't stand the truth :)

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    BTW harris is the "border czar". She has been since biden assigned her the boarder in March 2021. Don't let the dems and drive by media (Rushes term) change the narrative. Words have meaning.
    yes, the significance of time can unburden one of what was and what could be

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

DustyDog

Master
    That's on-brand for them.
    AND HERE... WE... GO! (again)

These two statements were practically back-to-back in the article linked below:

"The TikTok ban would silence 170 million Americans’ voices, violating the 1st Amendment," (TikTok/ByteDance spokesman) Haurek said."

AND

"ByteDance operates a similar platform in China called Douyin, which adheres to the Chinese government's censorship rules."

YEP... real "champions of free speech" they are.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technol...-data-social-issues-like-abortion-gun-control

DustyDog

Master
    Houston, we may have a problem!

Ignorant hose will vote for ignorant hose, and considering how many of those there are...

I used to wonder how so many talentless tarts made the big-time in Hollywood, but eventually it became abundantly clear... just ask Harvey Weinstein when he's not under oath. Epstein was running a similar game on the East Coast.

So what about Kamala? Well, her husband is a "former entertainment (read: HOLLYWOOD) lawyer", so, see above. This explains how the media... including Hollywood and the MSM... immediately switched on in her favor the day the talentless tart was "inexplicably" coronated. Hell, how did she even end up V.P.???

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/story/inside-kamala-harriss-loyal-circle-of-hollywood-friends

Well, well.

First of all, when voting for president, I'm not trying to pick a drinking buddy. In fact, I wouldn't want to hang out with Trump. I'll vote for him because I believe he'll make a "not bad" president. But plenty act like they're voting for "Person I'd most like to have over for a barbecue".

Then there are those who think the goal is to vote for the eventual winner... like they're at the horse track or something, where betting on the one that doesn't win marks you as a "loser". For those people, the fear of being shamed for "not picking the winner" makes them susceptible to the type of media hype found in the above-linked article. People like this remind me of the college sports fans who run around with four window-flags flapping outside their vehicle when "their" team wins, but who hide the team flags in their trunk when they lose. Don't be a fair-weather fan or a fair-weather voter!

Yep... Doug Emhoff... just a "former entertainment lawyer"... what a coincidence.

Emhoff.png

If we don't watch out, we'll end up in a Zionist-orchestrated war designed to depopulate the U.S. so they can finish draining all the wealth of this nation... just like they are now doing in Ukraine (never forget: Biden himself... who had a strange fixation on Ukraine... claims to be a Zionist!). And if you think this is something new, see if you can spot the word "Ukraine" in the article below. Just note that everything mentioned in the article occurred prior to WWII.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

This is what Patton was referring to when he said that we "defeated the wrong enemy". Hell, a recent video I saw explained that, in FDRs last term, when he was on his last legs, straight-up Stalinists in his cabinet were actually calling the shots. And if you don't think that Kamala is a communist*, I don't know what to tell you.
    *by "communist", I don't mean "someone who wants to distribute their own wealth equally among their fellow men", but rather someone who wants to use the "promise" of communism to gain control over others!

FDR with Stalin after the events detailed in the above article occurred; yep... great friends, they were... yukking it up, in fact:

FDR_Stalin.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom