HD Tactical

Illegals: the worse is yet to come......

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    ICE report:

In 2022 ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) apprehended 142,750 illegal aliens in the U.S., nearly doubling the number of arrests it made in 2021, government figures included in the report show. Over 46,000 had a criminal history and an average of 4.3 charges and convictions, including more than 20,000 charges or convictions for assault, 5,500 for weapons crimes, 1,500 for homicide-related offenses, and 1,100 for kidnapping. The agency also removed 2,667 gang members last year, 55 terrorists, seven human rights violators and 74 foreign fugitives wanted by their government for serious crimes such as homicide, rape, terrorism, and kidnapping. In a press release announcing the year-end report ICE writes that the document showcases how the agency has responded to “increasingly complex transnational security threats.”

The language downplays the magnitude of the epic illegal immigration crisis that is gripping the nation and appears to be worsening. Fiscal year 2022 was a record-breaker for illegal immigration along the Mexican border. Besides arresting 2.4 million migrants (up from 1.73 million in 2021), Border Patrol agents apprehended hundreds of gang members—mostly from the famously violent Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13)—and dozens of people on the national terrorist watchlist. Federal agents also confiscated thousands of pounds of drugs, mainly methamphetamine. The alarming stats, released a few months ago, depict a chaotic Mexican border region rife with lawlessness that is inevitably seeping north. Keep in mind, the recently released ICE figures include those already inside the U.S., probably living in unsuspecting communities throughout the nation. ICE Acting Director Tae Johnson calls it “complex cross-border and domestic threats.”

Carl

Master
    The worst of it is your kids/grandkids will end up a minority in the US and there are a lot more implications when that happens than a "white supremacist conspiracy theory" that we are scolded for on the nightly news..

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Time for the "world police" to go on a democracy and peace keeping mission, again. At least they can drive there.

Even IF our military was allowed to deal with this, it would be handcuffed by unrealistic ROE written by cowards and monitored by desk-jockey Karens in DC with prosecutorial powers.

Just ”Train & Equip” the locals to aggressively defend themselves within the fullest extent of the law. Make sure they are afforded all protections from legal ramifications. Heck, deputize them if necessary. THEN, you change the marching orders for other State & Federal LEO resources from “humanitarian border daycare” to protecting those Citizens from cartel and gang retribution. That would allow offensive units and tactics to go after those cartel/gang/criminals as the terrorists they are.

You will see better results.

Last edited:

Jdcujo

Master
    Even IF our military was allowed to deal with this, it would be handcuffed by unrealistic ROE written by cowards and monitored by desk-jockey Karens in DC with prosecutorial powers.

Just ”Train & Equip” the locals to aggressively defend themselves within the fullest extent of the law. Make sure they are afforded all protections from legal ramifications. Heck, deputized them if necessary. THEN, you change the marching orders for other Stare & Federal LEO resources from “humanitarian border daycare” to protecting those Citizens from cartel and gang retribution. That would allow offensive units and tactics to go after those cartel/gang/criminals as the terrorists they are.

I see no issues with this. I mean if our sof forces can train and provide support for third world countries why not domestically. Robin sage realworld?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    I see no issues with this. I mean if our sof forces cab train and provide support for third world countries why not domestically. Robin sage realworld?

Exactly. Imagine the motivation to train, equip, and work with our own US Citizens trying to protect themselves AND our home turf? The military morale for that mission would be epic.

Based on what I’ve seen personally overseas when foreign assets are in trouble, or when US citizens abroad are in trouble, I can only imagine the hell-storm that could then be unleashed if a US Citizen on US soil who is Also a “partner/asset” was under threat from international invaders/terrorists/etc.

DustyDog

Master

Just ”Train & Equip” the locals to aggressively defend themselves within the fullest extent of the law. Make sure they are afforded all protections from legal ramifications. Heck, deputized them if necessary. THEN, you change the marching orders for other Stare & Federal LEO resources from “humanitarian border daycare” to protecting those Citizens from cartel and gang retribution. That would allow offensive units and tactics to go after those cartel/gang/criminals as the terrorists they are.

As I've said previously: Face-tattooed MS-13 members had better not try to move into my neighborhood and/or show up at MY door demanding "protection money". It is IMPERATIVE that we stand up for our own communities, because as I have ALSO said: The only difference between a ghetto and a neighborhood is what the residents are WILLING TO TOLERATE.

DustyDog

Master
    The worst of it is your kids/grandkids will end up a minority in the US and there are a lot more implications when that happens than a "white supremacist conspiracy theory" that we are scolded for on the nightly news..
    Oh, here's Biden pushing the "conspiracy theory" in 2015... and GUESS WHO is sitting next to him trying to contain a shit-eating grin? This is not a case of "incompetence", it is THE PLAN.

Last edited:

Jdcujo

Master
    As I've said previously: Face-tattooed MS-13 members had better not try to move into my neighborhood and/or show up at MY door demanding "protection money". It is IMPERATIVE that we stand up for our own communities, because as I have ALSO said: The only difference between a ghetto and a neighborhood is what the residents are WILLING TO TOLERATE.

I'd be laughing if that happened.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Generally better mannered than your normal wanna be banger.

When you're the real deal you don't feel the need to peacock as much. I generally don't get into my resume in online forums, but I was a Border Patrol Agent at the US/Mexico border for a few years. The cartel/MS13 gang members operate under a lot stricter chain of command than the US gangs (probably accounts for the better manners as well) and they are extremely comfortable with violence. They can get away with a lot more violence in Mexico and it becomes a habit and way of life.

Jdcujo

Master
    When you're the real deal you don't feel the need to peacock as much. I generally don't get into my resume in online forums, but I was a Border Patrol Agent at the US/Mexico border for a few years. The cartel/MS13 gang members operate under a lot stricter chain of command than the US gangs (probably accounts for the better manners as well) and they are extremely comfortable with violence. They can get away with a lot more violence in Mexico and it becomes a habit and way of life.
    Ms13 in Mexico is basically fighting a dogfight against the cartel. Down in El Salvador they dang near run the country.

Raven

Master
    Ya worked at the prison dealt with a few of the Latin kings and ms13 associated inmates on various occasions. Generally better mannered than your normal wanna be banger. But ya
    Disciplined, and not by anybody with a badge. They police their own

boatbum101

Marksman
    Same old story no perimeter = no security regardless of endeavor . We need to start enforcing the laws already on the books , not just the " equitable " ones . The border could be sealed if the political will existed ...........unfortunately that day has not arrived .
    As much as some would like to build a border length minefield under air / arty cover it aint gonna happen just like B-52 Arc lights with CBU's ..................vulture & javelinas would eat good yeah...........

Top Bottom