DK Firearms

Illegals: the worse is yet to come......

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtudor37

Shooter
    Puerto Rico & Mexico has already verbally acknowledged they "cleared out two of our prison's because we could not watch them anymore".
    Politicians are protected by folks that are heavily armed so its only natural that someone would go after their family such as with Pelosi's husband and this will continue as more issues are brought upon us by the desk jockeys in Washington, DC.
    That being said, I truly believe in the following and would advise EVERYONE to do as stated in my post below.

Attachments

• Reality of a safe life.jpg
      Reality of a safe life.jpg
      602.3 KB · Views: 54

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    As I've said previously: Face-tattooed MS-13 members had better not try to move into my neighborhood and/or show up at MY door demanding "protection money". It is IMPERATIVE that we stand up for our own communities, because as I have ALSO said: The only difference between a ghetto and a neighborhood is what the residents are WILLING TO TOLERATE.
    standard policy at the republic of caveman, i answer the door with a gun in my hand...woe be it to evildoers to knock & try ... too far in the country for quick response from county

Carl

Master
    standard policy at the republic of caveman, i answer the door with a gun in my hand...woe be it to evildoers to knock & try ... too far in the country for quick response from county
    Just be careful it’s not the police knocking.

Carl

Master
    I keep it behind my back, with 1 hand on the door also..
    Same here but after seeing that video of the guy getting killed by the officers in his doorway as he had one hand up and the other putting his gun on the floor.

He could’ve been more careful when he opened the door obviously though..

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Unimaginable, third world countries empting their jails and sending them to the US.
    Hope you union member bastards who just support Dems are proud.I’ll never buy a union made car or what ever.
    Go to hell
    I was still in Miami... my hometown... when the Mariel boatlift was allowed to happen... actually even encouraged by D.C., just like what we're seeing today. That was the end of what used to be an "All-American" city.

Example: One of my uncles was drinking buddies with the Allisons when they were starting out at Hialeah Speedway. Hialeah was the "Redneck Section" of Miami. I doubt there's a single American left there now. The Cubans were actually complaining about being pushed out by the Nicaraguans and others at one point. And on it goes...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I was still in Miami... my hometown... when the Mariel boatlift was allowed to happen... actually even encouraged by D.C., just like what we're seeing today. That was the end of what used to be an "All-American" city.

Example: One of my uncles was drinking buddies with the Allisons when they were starting out at Hialeah Speedway. Hialeah was the "Redneck Section" of Miami. I doubt there's a single American left there now. The Cubans were actually complaining about being pushed out by the Nicaraguans and others at one point. And on it goes...
    they were not "freedom loving hardworking cubans" either, bunch of thugs. castro emptied the jails out. i was in key west then.
    cocaine dealing exploded after that... i had a friend taken for a ride and given a haircut with a chainsaw by the cubans and columbians as a warning

DustyDog

Master
    they were not "freedom loving hardworking cubans" either, bunch of thugs. castro emptied the jails out. i was in key west then.
    cocaine dealing exploded after that... i had a friend taken for a ride and given a haircut with a chainsaw by the cubans and columbians as a warning
    People need to understand, with an uncontrolled purge like that coming out of a country that had been communist for over 20 years, we likely got infiltrated big time by hard-core communists... that was probably part of the plan of the D.C. types. As for the Cubans in general, anyone whose idea of "fighting communism" or being "anti-communist" is to run... or float (see video below : )... away from it... they're not going to be much help.

I've long said that the Cubans who ran to the U.S. were going to take out Castro... as soon as someone invented a sniper rifle with a 90-mile range : ) And of course, Castro died of OLD AGE. Hell, they were there... why didn't they do something then? Of course there were a few serious ones... Bay of Pigs types, etc.

And there's the scene from my long-festering (40 years!) geopolitical thriller: The passage involves a typical Cuban protest in Miami, the kind that have been going on for sixty years now. There is an old man, who looks to be about 90 years old, yelling in Spanish, arms flailing. Several others are trying to restrain him. One of the characters who doesn't speak Spanish asks another who does: "What's going on?" He replies: "The old man is threatening to kill Castro, and the others are holding him back." : )

Or, as the father of a friend once said: "The problem is, all the "brave" Cubans are in Miami."

On a lighter note, the video below is of a Cuban-born comedian... who also became an U.S. Air Force pilot... and is one of the most hilarious performances I've ever seen. If you can make it through the whole show, he gets into some stuff that us "gun guys" can relate to : )

DustyDog

Master
    If they're illegal then they ain't innocent.

Big Guns Matter.
    I just want to use airborne artillery shows to scare them illegals back across the border where they belong, and keep them there. Oh and also increase the border patrols so the illegal immigrants get stopped cold at the border in the first place.

So help me God if I catch anybody (illegal immigrant or US Citizen, don't matter) trespassing in my house... yessir I'll shoot them where they stand. This is Florida and that is perfectly legal here. It should be legal in Biloxi MS and if it's not, well then I'd move if I were you
    As I said elsewhere:

"IF ONLY they were so willing to trample the "rights" of gang members [or illegal aliens or cartel members, for that matter] RUNNING AMOK in most big cities as they are willing to trample the rights of the LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS!

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    FOLKS WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IS THE REPEATING OF HISTORY -- Germany 1928 to 1934 while trying to rebuild itself after WW1 the german government allowed those from other countries in, so as to assist in the rebuilding of Germany AND THIS IS WHAT HITLER WAS FIGHTING AGAINST !
    #By 1928 time frame he was labeled a "bad guy" by those in power and was put into prison where he wrote "Mein Kemp". In 1980 we were required to read it to pass World History calss and write a small paper on it. THE PARALLELISM is truly amazing with what is going on currently in America.
    #Once the "wellness" of America issue gets to a certian point of "too far", they will use the military to control the population, just as they did in Germany and there will be more violence yet to come, UNLESS EVERY DEMOCRAT IS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE IMMEDIATELY !!
    #They now have the way to corrupt elections and we saw that used to put the most recent puppet at the pulpit (Biden) and do thier bidding, BUT WE ALL KNOW HE ISN'T RUNNING ANYTHING, but a pinwheel with his hot air !
    #They know they have let TWO South American prison's full of prisoners into America thru the Texas border, BECASUE THE BUSES THAT WERE USED, CAME FROM TEXAS !! -- DID ANYONE SEE the TV camera man point out the buses and the TEXAS address listed on them while they were parked across the border !!
    #Why do you think they are letting China buy up so much land out where no one rarely visit's in almost every state. So they can get "eyes on the ground in advance".
    #BIDEN IS A SELLOUT AND TRAITOR TO AMERICA and anyone who ever been on Martha's Vineyard knows damn well, OBAMA DID NOT "BUY" THAT HOUSE ON MARTHA'S VINEYARD because of the color of his skin ! I don't care what bill of sale they show you its all Bullsh-t !! GEORGE SOROS bought the house and is getting free healthcare from America while living there.
    #THERE AGAIN, DO YOUR HOMEWORK -- and you can find the family trace where EVERY powerful democrat now living in New England area or California area ORIGINALLY WERE SLAVE OWNING PLANTATION OWNERS IN THE SOUTH, before the Civil War ! They ran North like the cowards they truly are, once the war started.
    #Taking your guns is just a way to control you (Germany 1935) and then they will storm houses and kill anyone they deem a problem to get the AR's from you (Germany 1937) and then declare "war" on those who dont follow the rules (Germany 1939).
    #COVID WAS INTENTIONAL - Germany 1939 and the testing on subjects in the prison camps !

WE ARE RELIVING GERMANY 1929 to 1939 RIGHT NOW, but it is going slower so that you don't see the parallism to it !

SORRY THIS TOOK SO MUCH OF YOUR TIME TO READ ! Just had to get it all out there in one paragragh.

RHINOWSO

Master
    FOLKS WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IS THE REPEATING OF HISTORY -- Germany 1928 to 1934 while trying to rebuild itself after WW1 the german government allowed those from other countries in, so as to assist in the rebuilding of Germany AND THIS IS WHAT HITLER WAS FIGHTING AGAINST !
    #By 1928 time frame he was labeled a "bad guy" by those in power and was put into prison where he wrote "Mein Kemp".
    I see you must indulge in da smoke...

iu

And I'd put $100 that you didn't write that. Prove me wrong.

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    I see you must indulge in da smoke...

iu

And I'd put $100 that you didn't write that. Prove me wrong.
    Four years A+ honor student in World History because it brought me the "piece and quiet" that having a step father who thought "beating" was the way to control a child was the "right thing to do", EVEN THOUGH HE WAS A SCHOOL TEACHER !
    #What I learned from being run over by a car, left in a coma for two months and then being financially wiped out by the state I lived in, is to listen to everyone and form your own opinion. EVEN YOU can offer me some different way of looking at the same situation - It just takes you being willing to speak and me being willing to listen. I don't know everything because I am a human and we make mistake's. so all I can say to you is "I'm listening !"

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    iu

Someone needs to lay off the coffee and AM radio shows...
    #YOU HAVE NOW PROVEN TO ME TWO THINGS -- Your either a complete ignorant welfare recipient that is too lazy to work, OR you are an intellect which likes to "prod" folks to get a rise out of them because your father or mother thought it was "fun" to beat you whenever you did something you thought was "funny", but only actually irritated them. THANK YOU for answering my question either way.

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    iu

Someone needs to lay off the coffee and AM radio shows...
    #YOU HAVE NOW PROVEN TO ME TWO THINGS -- Your either a complete ignorant welfare recipient that is too lazy to work, OR you are an intellect which likes to "prod" folks to get a rise out of them because your father or mother thought it was "fun" to beat you whenever you did something you thought was "funny", but only actually irritated them. THANK YOU for answering my question either way.

Top Bottom