Illegals: the worse is yet to come......

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RHINOWSO

Master
    iu

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    #SEE EVERYONE -- I HIT A NERVE WITH "RHINOWSO" and it has upset him/her so it is retaliating back at me !!

#SUCKS BECAUSE I TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT IT, which is actually the truth it didn't want anyone to know about !!

#I have to thank RHINOWSO for allowing me to think about the entire situation more and ask the question "WHEN are the players in our current countries situation going to start "ending the life force" of those who know too much ? ----
    You know anyone who has had any involvement with the countries demise such as Pelosi, Schumer, Fauci, Buttjieg, Obama or even Biden has a "plane crash" ?

#As the old saying goes, "It's easier to tell the story, when everyone else is dead".

#Not like our government hasent done that before - has it ?

RHINOWSO

Master
    iu

"retaliating against me..."

Sounds like you need a 'safe space'...

iu

Thanks for the laughs! Didn't expect this kind of entertainment on a Friday morning!!!! Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

:p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D

RHINOWSO

Master
    SECRET Video FEED of THREE-SEEEBEN this AM.

IT's LEAvInG RESITENTS RATTTLED WhEN U C iT!

iu

IronBeard

Master
    Uh, I don't even know what to type here, but let's keep it going. WTF are you guys arguing about?

FWIW, I'm pro-immigration for anyone LEGALLY seeking an opportunity for what they perceive is a better life.

If you ran from your birth place because of boo-hoo, so sad, rather than fight; points deducted.

If you are gonna infiltrate my country, and think you are somehow entitled to cut to the front of the line, we ain't gonna get along.

Well, there it is. And, go!

Carl

Master
    FOLKS WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IS THE REPEATING OF HISTORY -- Germany 1928 to 1934 while trying to rebuild itself after WW1 the german government allowed those from other countries in, so as to assist in the rebuilding of Germany AND THIS IS WHAT HITLER WAS FIGHTING AGAINST !
    #By 1928 time frame he was labeled a "bad guy" by those in power and was put into prison where he wrote "Mein Kemp". In 1980 we were required to read it to pass World History calss and write a small paper on it. THE PARALLELISM is truly amazing with what is going on currently in America.
    #Once the "wellness" of America issue gets to a certian point of "too far", they will use the military to control the population, just as they did in Germany and there will be more violence yet to come, UNLESS EVERY DEMOCRAT IS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE IMMEDIATELY !!
    #They now have the way to corrupt elections and we saw that used to put the most recent puppet at the pulpit (Biden) and do thier bidding, BUT WE ALL KNOW HE ISN'T RUNNING ANYTHING, but a pinwheel with his hot air !
    #They know they have let TWO South American prison's full of prisoners into America thru the Texas border, BECASUE THE BUSES THAT WERE USED, CAME FROM TEXAS !! -- DID ANYONE SEE the TV camera man point out the buses and the TEXAS address listed on them while they were parked across the border !!
    #Why do you think they are letting China buy up so much land out where no one rarely visit's in almost every state. So they can get "eyes on the ground in advance".
    #BIDEN IS A SELLOUT AND TRAITOR TO AMERICA and anyone who ever been on Martha's Vineyard knows damn well, OBAMA DID NOT "BUY" THAT HOUSE ON MARTHA'S VINEYARD because of the color of his skin ! I don't care what bill of sale they show you its all Bullsh-t !! GEORGE SOROS bought the house and is getting free healthcare from America while living there.
    #THERE AGAIN, DO YOUR HOMEWORK -- and you can find the family trace where EVERY powerful democrat now living in New England area or California area ORIGINALLY WERE SLAVE OWNING PLANTATION OWNERS IN THE SOUTH, before the Civil War ! They ran North like the cowards they truly are, once the war started.
    #Taking your guns is just a way to control you (Germany 1935) and then they will storm houses and kill anyone they deem a problem to get the AR's from you (Germany 1937) and then declare "war" on those who dont follow the rules (Germany 1939).
    #COVID WAS INTENTIONAL - Germany 1939 and the testing on subjects in the prison camps !

WE ARE RELIVING GERMANY 1929 to 1939 RIGHT NOW, but it is going slower so that you don't see the parallism to it !

SORRY THIS TOOK SO MUCH OF YOUR TIME TO READ ! Just had to get it all out there in one paragragh.
    This thread has potential LOL..

Anyways I just can’t tell if your saying he was right or wrong. I guess it may be a grey area as most things are.

Is it just me that feels like most everyone seems like a chat bot these days? I’m even questioning myself lately. Time to go outside

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    This thread has potential LOL..

Anyways I just can’t tell if your saying he was right or wrong. I guess it may be a grey area as most things are.

Is it just me that feels like most everyone seems like a chat bot these days? I’m even questioning myself lately. Time to go outside
    And, re: the original subject:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/house-dems-propose-bill-to-grant-amnesty-to-millions-of-illegal-immigrants/ar-AA18vg4G

Anyone else realize it's taking longer and longer to read the all bad news every morning? : )

ABlaster

Marksman
    I read somewhere credible that bad news has roughly 30% more engagement than good news. If there’s more money in bad news they will continue to lead with it.

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    Uh, I don't even know what to type here, but let's keep it going. WTF are you guys arguing about?

FWIW, I'm pro-immigration for anyone LEGALLY seeking an opportunity for what they perceive is a better life.

If you ran from your birth place because of boo-hoo, so sad, rather than fight; points deducted.

If you are gonna infiltrate my country, and think you are somehow entitled to cut to the front of the line, we ain't gonna get along.

Well, there it is. And, go!
    I'm not sure what the children are argueing about so just let them fall asleep, or wander away.
    The truely ignorant will gladly and blatently expose themselves by thier own incoherent action's (Rhinowso) and never understand intelligent thought, thats why they have created "Memory Care homes".
    Exactly why I invest in memory care housing and hearing aid companies !
    History is repeating itself, but we are all so busy with our lives we have no time to see it, was all I meant to say.

Otherwise, yes IronBeard I agree on your thoughts regarding immigration completely.

Carl

Master
    I'm not sure what the children are argueing about so just let them fall asleep, or wander away.
    The truely ignorant will gladly and blatently expose themselves by thier own incoherent action's (Rhinowso) and never understand intelligent thought, thats why they have created "Memory Care homes".
    Its ironic that your posting here fits this description to a tee. Do you speak the same way you write these posts?

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    Its ironic that your posting here fits this description to a tee. Do you speak the same way you write these posts?
    Yes sir, I still do. After many years of work in which if I made a mistake, major consequences could happen so it gets ingrained in you.
    As explained to me by a senior coworker on his retirement over 30 years ago --

"People live thier lives like Ruled Paper. Most people use Wide Ruled due to family and external factors effecting them day to day, while others use College Ruled. We are the exception and the misunderstood, but you get used to it over time, because we look at life with Graph Paper and calculate or extrapilate every step of the way before we get there. Get use to being alone."

This is also the person who, after me having taken time off after a family funeral said to me --
    "Remember this, Sympathy is the word between Shit and Syphilis in the dictionary so don't look for any from your co-workers".

I "lived" my career under the thought process of -- "Three things will go wrong. Figure out what it is before it happens, and be ready with a solution."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom