• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Desperate men do desperate things. Like getting an experimental gene therapy that changes human DNA in order to fight a virus no more deadly than the common flu
    Screenshot_20201202-045606_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Listen to this

That is exactly what the military (and other organizations) has been retaining, recruiting, and promoting for the last decade +. They are enabling these people to succeed where society would not, and they will do what they are told in return. They have their sycophant army.

Last edited:

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is exactly what the military (and other organizations) has been retaining, recruiting, and promoting for the last decade +. They are enabling thse people to succeeed where spociety would not, and they will do what they are told in return. They have their sycophant army.
    She's a real prize. Needs a serious bitch slap and her ass kicked back to her job at McDonald's in civilian life.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She's a real prize. Needs a serious bitch slap and her ass kicked back to her job at McDonald's in civilian life.
    Well, she might be into that kinda thing, but there is a lot of this in the ranks spanning both sexes. I get that enabling/tolerating this is the current PC rage, but it gives me cause to keep my peripheral vision sharp. It's a red flag for me when an individual just can't wait to execute/issue the next order without thought or regard for Constitution, context, legality, or target.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    -Covid confusion- I may not have the chronology exactly right but I'm just trying to understand the science.

So, science said the jab will protect you from Covid, Right?

Then the science said the people with the jab don't have to wear the mask because the jab will protect them.

Then the science said wear the mask until we reach heard immunity.

Then the science said, well, you probably do need to wear the mask.

Then the science said the jab would protect you from the mysterious variant.

Then the science said the jab would keep you from getting very sick from the variant.

Then the science said the people without the jab are making people with the jab sick.

Then the science said that herd immunity for covid doesn't work.

Then the science said you only have to wear the mask indoors.

Then the science said you have to wear a mask at all times.

Then the science said the masks aren't effective.

Then the science said those without the jab are getting the variant.

Then the science said those with the booster jab are getting sick because of the people without the jab are giving it to them.

Then the science said those with the jab and extra jab and the booster jab are dying because of the non-jab people who are still alive.

Then the science said those with the jab should get the monoclonal antibodies.

Then the science said the jab doesn't last because it loses its effectiveness.

Then the science said if you don't have the jab, you can get the monoclonal antibodies and you won't get very sick from this deadly disease.

Now the science says everyone should wear the mask and continue to social distance.

The great thing about the science is that they have cured the FLU because no one has gotten sick from the flu, it's the covid. Almost no deaths from the flu! Amazing!

Another great thing about the science is that if it wasn't for the covid killing all the old people, old people probably wouldn't die from heart attacks, pneumonia, Alzheimer's, cancer, bicycle accidents, slip and falls, and road rage. It's the covid, stupid!

Hundreds of thousands died every year from the flu. What happened to the flu?

After all the misinformation about the covid, what's the real deal?

Was the jab really ever approved, like tested for years as other vaccines were?

Did political pressure demand and get approval? Did anyone get rich from the covid?

Are experimental vaccines the real deal?

Why do the makers of the vaccine have complete legal immunity? Was it to protect investors and the company?

Did the jab ever work in the first place? It was supposed to keep everyone safe, right?

Were the vaccine deaths and severe illnesses ever factually reported? Did the news cover the illness and deaths? Were the deaths blamed on covid or the vaccine?

Where was the science?

"Who" is the science that put us on this hamster wheel?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Well, she might be into that kinda thing, but there is a lot of this in the ranks spanning both sexes. I get that enabling/tolerating this is the current PC rage, but it gives me cause to keep my peripheral vision sharp. It's a red flag for me when an individual just can't wait to execute/issue the next order without thought or regard for Constitution, context, legality, or target.
    She's a plant. A troll. They're fishing. Let them because sooner or later they'll hook something in the Bible Belt that they can't throw back and it'll sink the boat

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Well it's now directly affected my household. At 2021 last night my bride's sister passed away. She had the shot, wore the mask, got the antibodies just after she was diagnosed. She was in the hospital for 3 weeks. At the end she was on the bpap.
    Of course my bride was assigned the responsibility of decision maker. Her sister had signed a dnr and dnv. Her sister had just retired at 62 and was setup to start collecting her very well earned SS this month. Iam furious because of this and don't know where to direct my anger and sorrow over this whole mess. I think a nice "glass ashtray" from Chi-na would be a good start. Our POS government makes a big deal out of smoking a goat herder who killed what 5,000 people? They let this slide??? Wtf?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Well it's now directly affected my household. At 2021 last night my bride's sister passed away. She had the shot, wore the mask, got the antibodies just after she was diagnosed. She was in the hospital for 3 weeks. At the end she was on the bpap.
    Of course my bride was assigned the responsibility of decision maker. Her sister had signed a dnr and dnv. Her sister had just retired at 62 and was setup to start collecting her very well earned SS this month. Iam furious because of this and don't know where to direct my anger and sorrow over this whole mess. I think a nice "glass ashtray" from Chi-na would be a good start. Our POS government makes a big deal out of smoking a goat herder who killed what 5,000 people? They let this slide??? Wtf?
    America did it to the whole world. Sure the lab was in China, but it was Fauci's lab in China doing gain-of-function virus work under a US grant. The ones responsible are already scattering like roaches in the light. Especially after Doctor Senator Rand Paul implicated Fauci after grilling him with Fauci's own documents in Senate hearings
    Screenshot_20210903-172508_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. Was she an Alabama resident?

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So sorry to hear this Rebel_Rider. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Ron

Top Bottom