• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Well my sister in law has it. In the er awaiting a bed. Had the shot, infusion and breathing treatment, now has pneumonia... were all praying. Damm this virus and damm those who caused it.
    God bless. High dose C, D and Zinc. Hydroxychloroquine if she can a script for it. Fauci had it published in his own medical journal magazine that Hydroxychloroquine functions as a cure
    Screenshot_20210728-003606_Chrome.jpg

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well my sister in law has it. In the er awaiting a bed. Had the shot, infusion and breathing treatment, now has pneumonia... were all praying. Damm this virus and damm those who caused it.
    Was the shot you said she had the covid vaccination? How is she doing? I hope shes doing OK. I know of a lot of people who have tested positive and had the typical symptoms but nobody serious enough to be admitted to the hospital thankfully. Nobody really knows whats going on but plenty of people trying to act like they do. Im wondering what it will be like when official flu season actually hits? Is this the "Pandemic 2" that bill and melinda gates were grinning about in that interview? I have nothing but questions and mistrust.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    these people running new zealand, are nuts...

New Zealand's last outbreak was in February and only 18% of their 5 million New Zealanders are fully vaccinated. I'd say they beat the bioweapon virus right good and proper without vaxtermination

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    New Zealand's last outbreak was in February and only 18% of their 5 million New Zealanders are fully vaccinated. I'd say they beat the bioweapon virus right good and proper without vaxtermination
    but at what costs?

this virus will always be around, like the flu or the common cold, it is a matter of time, not if, but when it will get into the country

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    but at what costs?

this virus will always be around, like the flu or the common cold, it is a matter of time, not if, but when it will get into the country
    Arguably they have all already had it but were asymptomatic or just thought it was the common cold or flu. Like other living bugs, were you see one there's hundreds more

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    but at what costs?

If I were POTUS I'd have gone full isolationist way more than what Australia and New Zealand did. I'd have done a hard 100% shut down of all international borders and all air traffic, foreign and domestic, for good, for the rest of my term. But kept everything else inside the US open for business, then see what happens. And... it probably would have been a short presidency
    Screenshot_20210817-051417_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Worse yet I heard on the news this AM that a lot of the DEER population have it. So there goes hunting season.
    I guess, there's guy from the health department out there, catching those deer and swabbing their noses. About 50% of the people will believe anything. That's how Joey got elected.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess, there's guy from the health department out there, catching those deer and swabbing their noses. About 50% of the people will believe anything. That's how Joey got elected.
    I think the number number is higher than 50%. More like 70-80% from where I stand.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

The Nobel Prize winner that invented that rtPCR test. Dr Kary Mullis just so happen to die when the plandemic started.

Before he died he stayed the PCR test was being misused and manipulated for false positives. The designer of mRNA technology also recently went public with his thoughts on how deadly the spike protein will be.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The ERs are slammed. :(

My wife is working tons of OT shifts since they are so short on nurses.
    The nurse shortage is definitely affecting care. I’m in the hospital now, tomorrow will be 4 days, not related to covid. Nurses are forced to perform the cleaning duties and take out trash here on the second shift. Also confirmed with my brother who is a nurse in another state, and my uncle who is a surgeon that it is wide spread. Interestingly in the hospital I am in it is a profit driven decision by the administration and not covid driven. National nurses union is giving them hell about it too.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Before he died he stayed the PCR test was being misused and manipulated for false positives. The designer of mRNA technology also recently went public with his thoughts on how deadly the spike protein will be.
    Ex-pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon has also spoken up about the jab being a depop-shot. He's censored and fact checkers aka thought police are all over it. Crazy times we live in.

TR-6

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The ERs are slammed. :(

My wife is working tons of OT shifts since they are so short on nurses.
    You hear this a lot and I’m not saying it’s not true but I will tell you this for certain I was in the emergency room at Fort Walton Beach Hospital about four nights ago and I believe I was the only one in the whole damn hospital not a soul anywhere to be found

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My sister is an RN in a NW FL hospital and all I can say is that last year during the covid madness they were getting low census all the time. Recently she has been getting a lot of OT with some amazing bonus pay and she says its been pretty slammed. So how is it busier now than it was last year before anyone was vaccinated? She hasnt mentioned them being any more short staffed than last year.

My tin foil hat take is that the vaccine IS the bioweapon. Sounds absolutely crazy but so are a lot of other things that have happened.

Last edited:

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    You hear this a lot and I’m not saying it’s not true but I will tell you this for certain I was in the emergency room at Fort Walton Beach Hospital about four nights ago and I believe I was the only one in the whole damn hospital not a soul anywhere to be found
    The ERs in Pensacola and Santa Rosa are the ones I have friends and family in. :)

Glad you didn't have to wait for care. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom