eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Study says that the feds don't know how the deer got it... it was on the news Thursday that a new theory about New York covid numbers being so high and so many dead is that somebody must have actively sprayed them with it at altitude. Only viable way supposedly. It is a bioweapon, after all, and chem trails do exist, along with pictures taken from mountain tops of the apparatus under the plane spraying. So the mechanism to spray already exists. That would have sprayed the wildlife too

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Study says that the feds don't know how the deer got it... it was on the news Thursday that a new theory about New York covid numbers being so high and so many dead is that somebody must have actively sprayed them with it at altitude. Only viable way supposedly. It is a bioweapon, after all, and chem trails do exist, along with pictures taken from mountain tops of the apparatus under the plane spraying. So the mechanism to spray already exists. That would have sprayed the wildlife too
    ??? Makes ya wonder don't it.

Attachments

• 20210722_201401.jpg
      20210722_201401.jpg
      708.4 KB · Views: 88

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    ??? Makes ya wonder don't it.
    About ten years ago I got to be a guest on George Nory's live radio show (Coast to Coast AM) for most of a segment about the high altitude spraying. A coworker of mine recorded it on disc for me. I'll have to let you listen to it next time we meet. Remind me. So much information is being suppressed.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    About ten years ago I got to be a guest on George Nory's live radio show (Coast to Coast AM) for most of a segment about the high altitude spraying. A coworker of mine recorded it on disc for me. I'll have to let you listen to it next time we meet. Remind me. So much information is being suppressed.
    Oh, just got a video from my sister in law made by my bride. (So no bs) She got the Pfizer shot. A magnet sticks to her arm. You can see it lift the skin when she pulls it up.......wtf??? Told my bride to get my compass and see if it draws the needle.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oh, just got a video from my sister in law. She got the Pfizer shot. A magnet sticks to her arm. You can see it lift the skin when she pulls it up.......wtf???
    Send her links about the nanotechnology she just discovered

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oh, just got a video from my sister in law made by my bride. (So no bs) She got the Pfizer shot. A magnet sticks to her arm. You can see it lift the skin when she pulls it up.......wtf??? Told my bride to get my compass and see if it draws the needle.
    It might not be too late to cut the arm off.... just saying. Ok, ok, just kidding. Maybe

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive been assuming all that stuff was BS.. Are you serious?

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What I don't get is why we are not testing people first for COVID antibodies. I've seen several articles by people who say they are doctors and all are adamant that anyone who has recovered naturally, I believe I'm one, has a stronger immunity/resistance than anyone with the vaccine.

After almost two years of this virus floating around, it seems to me that just about everyone has been exposed/infected in some form or fashion. Why then not test for antibodies first? If you have a high antibody count, you don't need a vaccine. How about we only vaccinate those who need it?

Yeah, something is still not right here. There's way more going on than we're being told.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    What I don't get is why we are not testing people first for COVID antibodies. I've seen several articles by people who say they are doctors and all are adamant that anyone who has recovered naturally, I believe I'm one, has a stronger immunity/resistance than anyone with the vaccine.

After almost two years of this virus floating around, it seems to me that just about everyone has been exposed/infected in some form or fashion. Why then not test for antibodies first? If you have a high antibody count, you don't need a vaccine. How about we only vaccinate those who need it?

Yeah, something is still not right here. There's way more going on than we're being told.
    CDC has discontinued the emergency authorization for the PCR test. Per the CDC website, got till end of December to find some other way. Too many false results, positive and negative. Everybody will have to do blood tests (or some other tests?) And just wait when they get the bill and also about the same time all the labs in the whole country get backlogged then testing will slow down and almost stop, guaranteed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210815-082057_Messages.jpg
      Screenshot_20210815-082057_Messages.jpg
      303.5 KB · Views: 53
    • Screenshot_20210815-082059_Messages.jpg
      Screenshot_20210815-082059_Messages.jpg
      341.7 KB · Views: 46
    • Screenshot_20210815-082101_Messages.jpg
      Screenshot_20210815-082101_Messages.jpg
      370.3 KB · Views: 52

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The "real" virus is in the vaccine. Covid is a cold virus. We can't make a vaccine for a cold virus as it is always mutating. The vaccine has been forced with harmless saline solutions in batches. I guess it would look really suspicious to kill off all vaccinated people in 1 round. Seems like a test to see how far they can push you and make you do what they want. Seems to be working well, 95 degrees outside and seeing 1/2 - 3/4 of the people out and about with masks on. I thought it was agreed over a year ago that masks don't work.
    Oops too much said, here comes fbi

socalpig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Armored Up.

Well it never made sense to me that so many of the covid doomers that I know were in drive through fast food lines every day. You’re terrified like it’s the second coming of the Black Plague and your eating food likely prepared by some random teenager in a greasy room mostly not even visible to the public. Right.

Then there is the debate that obesity is statistically more dangerous than covid. (Ok I made that up but I’ll bet a 100.00 bill that it’s true)
    Do I have to use facts, or can I use CNN statistics?

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom